Open Whispers from the Past, Shadows of the Future

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

Labrys headed to the area where the guards trained, just outside of General Tullius's tower.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar spent the night at the Skeever and left at the first light of dawn. He took a walk through the wilds heading east back to his home, the plains of Whiterun. First, he would have to cross Dragon Bridge. (He's not the best swimmer due to his size.)

He stayed alert for the mage he met at the Skeever, his gut telling him he was long gone by now but knew better than to underestimate a spellcaster. He had already made that mistake far too recently, he didn't want to get outwitted again.

As he passed through the town outside the bridge, people stopped and gave him stares and pointed fingers. With his demeanor and choice of clothing, Crengar was all too often mistaken for a Stormcloak. Even the stormcloaks themselves would call him a "comrade." Crengar didn't like it; His respect for the Stormcloaks stopped cold when they began to raise arms against the Empire the very God they try to protect fought hard to raise. In his heart, he continued to hope Ulfric would come to his senses. But it's far too late now; after murdering the High King and committed so many lives to this cause, it seemed there was no turning back for the rebel leader now.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    "Ughh" Arthonnen groaned as he flew out of the city. He landed hit one of the many guard towers outside the city. That when when he realized that that he was underneath one; and that it was collapsing. He quickly rolled out and felt a spasm of pain shoot up his right side, reburning the skin previously burnt when Red Mountain erupted and also burning an area of his left half of the face. He then examined his armour, the right side was hanging off in tatters he decided that he would have to ditch the armour. As he equipped his dragon-scale armour, gauntlets and boots he pulled out his sword, Askr-dreyri, and his staff of incineration; just to see the Imperial runt riding from the city. Arthonnen sliced his sword at the horses hooves cutting one leg off and felling it from beneath the rider. As this happened he shouted "Take that you Thalmor scum!" Then he pulled on his dragon-priest mask Konahrik and was prepared to fight

Wolfie

Labrys walked up to the training station, pausing for a moment and turning slightly to glance around, her expression clear.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    "Aaah, another arrogant Dunmer. The proud warriors of Morrowind, oh sorry. Ex-warriors of Morrowind. You know because it was invaded by the Argonians!" He shot the Elf with his sceptre again, further scorching him. By the time the smoke cleared Loki was already in the air bringing the but of the sceptre onto the Elf's face. He then shot an ice storm engulfing all in its way in ice.

Wolfie

|ooc|

Not to be rude, but please no godding.

|ic|

Labrys walked.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (I am not godding just so you know, I know Arthonnen in real life and have talked to him about the fight and other things.)

Sid

"You are just a Thalmor dog, Imperial." Arthonnen said as he got up from the second blast. Suddenly he charged mage slashing wildly in the vague direction of the target.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (Arthonnen try to avoid double posting if you can)

Loki tried to jump back and block as the Elf attacked him ferociously not giving any chance for attack. On 10th swipe he slashed Loki across the chest causing Loki to yell "You are no match for me! The Thalmor will soon serve me not the other way around! Now perish!"

Wolfie

(I didn't mean to offend you, I was just repeating something. BTW they are near Riften, right?)

Labrys walked over to the guards, rolling back her shoulders. Suddenly she frowned and turned the other way around, jogging and then running to the city gate, where her horse awaited her.

tomlfc2000

Could I join with a character? If so here it is

My character
    Name: Elnina Flame-Heart
    Race: Dark Elf
    Skills: Archery, Sneak, Lockpicking, Pickpocketing
    Looks: With long flowing black hair, her high cheek bones give the roses cheeks a beautiful effect on her blue skin.
    Personality: A sneaky, devious woman she can be deceptive. But if something is needed she can get it.
    Backstory: Abandoned as a child, she grew up at the Riften orphanage. But at the age of 10 she escaped, developing her hunting skills as she traveled. 11 years one she continues on a weird journey...

Sid

Now thinking about what he was doing, Arthonnen decided that he wasn't getting anywhere. He used one of the many Shadow-Banish arrows from his back. "They'll just turn on you; like they turned on me and my Father!" he shouted as he dropped the arrowhead. Pure black smoke suddenly burst out of the arrow head making Arthonnen invisible to his assailant. He then jumped out of the murk with crude over head blow, spewing flames from his staff.

Wolfie

(Welcome to one of my other threads lol, tomlc2000)

"Never listen to the trader," she muttered in a growl, swinging atop her horse past the gate and thundering down to the Solitude carriage.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki quickly raised a ward spell and used his staff to clear the smoke. He advanced towards his opponent, ward holding strong and then smacked the Elf"s staff out of his hand and got ready for close combat. He opened with quick uppercut to the Elf's jaw and followed through by slashing his chest with his sceptre

Wolfie

When she was on the road, she heard fighting and frowned, stopping her horse, Wilder, and getting off of it. "What in Shor's name," she muttered, a spectral bow forming in her left hand as she crept closer towards the sound.

Sid

Strafing to the left, Arthonnen narrowly missed being impaled by the silver scepter. He then made a blind sweep at the Imperials legs; in an attempt to knock him over.

tomlfc2000

Elnina charged towards the Breton woman who had dismounted her horse. She was panting as she ran over the wavy grass. The yellow patches crunched under her boot as she just got towards the woman. "Please stop, please stop, please stop, please stop, please please please... WAIT... ugh... I can help...Please...ugh..." Elnina panted...

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki jumped back and let forth a blast of fire from his left hand and shot him afterwards with an ice spike in the shoulder. He spun around and smacked him in the face with the sceptre. He flipped the sceptre and slashed the area just below the elf's left eye, leaving a large scar. "Now," said Loki ferociously "Perish!" And with that pressed the sceptre to the elf's chest and fired. The Elf went flying into the river, scars and scorch marks covering his face and armour.

Sid

The flowing river took Arthonnen to the southern beach of Lake Honrich. He just lay there unconscious, and badly wounded. When he finally came around he found he was looking into the purple eyes of another Dark Elf. "Greetings muthsera*." Then it dawned on him. "Purple Eyes, Dunmer; how, what, why..."
    "Silence sera*, we shall talk more when you have regained your strength. Here take this." she said calmly as she gave him something to drink with no resistance; then he drifted off again into the darkness.

(* muthsera & sera are Dunmer phrases used when adressing one and another, muthsera - female, sera - male)

Wolfie

Labrys wheeled around. "What?" she began, puzzled.