Open Whispers from the Past, Shadows of the Future

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfie

|:|ooc|:|
    It is the middle of an all-out war between the Stormcloaks and the Imperial Legions. All are forced to take sides. Secrets are made, kept, twisted and broken; lies are wrought; lives are stolen ... in short, all hell has broken loose in Skyrim. Immigrants, most innocent, from bordering countries are being captured and interrogated for information about the enemy's side. Even the Thalmor are confused and running about like infuriated ants, of whose home a spider is attacking.
    In the midst of it all, dragons have made a come-back, and necromancers, bandits, and creatures of the wild have been attacking small towns mercilessly. Daedra fight against their restraints to walk upon the lands of Skyrim, and even the Divines seem helpless in the chaos.
    It's time to take action.
    Join Labrys Endowen on a journey against the evils of the lands and in a pit against Ulfric Stormcloak, or fight against her. Be on any side, be you a necromancer, bandit, Stormcloak or Legionnaire. No side is good nor evil, depending on one's perspective.
    -~-
    As I said, you can be practically anyone, anything. Two characters is my limit, but, of course, we're to use the normal rules here. Light cursing, in Skyrim manner, is acceptable, but please refrain from using it often, as this is a site for practically all ages, and we do not wish to offend anyone. On your first post, please add your character card so that we can know who we're RPing with; if this site is good to be, it'll let me edit this first post as many times as needed so that I can add your character cards for reference for us all. Mine is below:
    Character Name: Labrys Endowen
    Race: Breton, and the shortness comes with it - she's about 5'4.
    Class: Nightblade(Archery, Conjuration, Enchanting, Speech, and a bit of Lockpicking).
    Looks: Labrys has vibrant tan hair, almost like a sharp apple-caramel color(if you're hungry and that's the only way you can remember it by lol). Her face is a bit pale, and black warpaint is based around her eyes in a likeness of a decorative double-headed war axe's twin blades. Her eyes are an enigmatic grey, her lips pale pink, and she always appears to be indifferent although that is hardly ever the case. Her forearms, shoulders, upper chest and lower hips are well-based like an archer's, although she carries no bow and quiver with her to the common eye. She's lithe, with high cheekbones and wary, large but slightly narrow eyes.
    Personality: Labrys is a challenging woman, always silently daring for someone to openly oppose her thoughts or actions. She loves to fight - not necessarily people, but along the likes of bandits and trolls and the such - but is impatient to learn new things in a slow manner; take for instance the fact that she'd rather learn swordplay directly rather than her swordmaster spewing enigmatic riddles - oddly like Labrys herself does - and giving her books to read. She's just not a patient person, always eager for adventure. She isn't touchy-touchy, but she does have a bit heart.
    Combat Prefs: Labrys carries twin ebony blades with her, a trophy from a battle with several thieves that she encountered when she was younger, but she hardly uses them. She's being taught by a Master Rheon about the arts of swordplay, but her heart lies in archery; although she harries not a bow nor arrow with her, she conjures a bow instead. Being practically a master conjurer, she always tends to conjure a "friend" - Familiar - to help her out in tight situations.
    Misc: Labrys hates to be marked as a "selfish Nord-type" by non-Nords. She tends to ask a lot of questions, interested in other's lives but reluctant to share her own life story. She was born in Shor's Stone, yet the only memory that marks that place for her was the last time she saw her father before he ran off to help with the Imperials. Ever since he left, she left home for adventure, ending up in Whiterun Hold, helping the guards fend off bandits and doing petty mercenary work. She has a hard time not doing something if someone tells her not to do it, too, although who doesn't?
    |:|ic|:|
    "No, no, no. If you're going to block your enemy, at least do it right," Labrys groaned. The Solitude guard she was talking with sighed with frustration and lowered his bow-arm. "Like this," Labrys instructed quietly, lifting her spectral bow that danced with blue, transparent flames and crouching suddenly, lifting her left arm and shoving the bow away from her and slightly upwards in a straight-swinging motion.
    The guard watched her, eyes dark underneath his helm. He tried the move and succeeded, fairly. "Aye, that was good. That's much better than running from the enemy, at the very least." She chuckled softly, sheathing her bow. It disappeared into the air the way that conjured weapons tend to do.
    Captain Aldis wandered over to check on the line of guards, and Labrys thought it best that she walk off before he started arguing with her about her aiding the guards in their bow-training. She bade the guards farewell and headed towards the main part of the city to The Winking Skeever.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Character Name: Loki

Race: Imperial

Class: Spellsword (Kind of. Speech, Destruction, Illusion, Alteration, Hand-to-hand and enchanting)

Looks: He has long black hair, blue or green eyes depending on wether or not he is angry, very tall and somewhat skinny. (Basically Loki from the Thor and Avengers films.)

Personality: He is a very intelligent person. He believes he is above most others and because he is such a powerful and durable Mage, he has proclaimed himself a God. He is cold and ruthless sometimes but curiously can also be kind and thoughtful to those he loves. He was adopted as a baby and his parents never told him until he figured it out for himself. He is distrustful of most people and is rather selfish. He is extremely complex and a master of speech and deceit. They call him "The Mage with the silver tongue.". He is always thinking ten steps ahead of everyone else and is a master tactician.

Combat Preferences: He normally uses destruction and illusion magic in his left hand while using his staff in his right. He custom built his staff do that it could be used as a spear or pike and uses it as such should anyone get close. The staff normally fires pure magicka blasts(not sure if I'm allowed, please tell me if I can't have that) and is extremely dangerous. If he does not have his staff he will uses his daggers or fists. He is an extremely skilled hand-to-hand combatant and can also expertly throw his daggers.

Miscellaneous: He does not know where he was born other than it was somewhere in Cyrodil. A Nord couple found him in the temple of the one and took him back to Skyrim. Knowing that he was weaker than the other Nords he decided to study magic at the college of Winterhold and soon surpassed everyone else, including the Arch-Mage. He found out his true heritage when he uncovered his inherent abilities. He now hates his father and has a constant rivalry with his adopted brother. He learnt all he could and soon made an alliance with the Thalmor after he met Elenwen, the Thalmor ambassador. They helped him create his signature staff and now he helps them and they help him take Skyrim.

Loki waited inside the Thalmor embassy for Elenwen to arrive. He had just captured a famous Talos worshipper for them after Ondolemar had told him to, he began to grow impatient and stated to pace the room. Elenwen arrived soon after and before she could say a word Loki said somewhat angrily "Your late." She apologised and said that she was busy. After a brief convisation she gave him another mission "Go to the Winking Skeever in Solitude and tell the innkeeper Elenwen sent you. He will show you to the room where your contact will be waiting. Now do make haste!"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Character name: Crengar Stone-blood​
    Race: Nord​
    Class: Barbarian weapon master​
    Looks: Giant of a man; seven feet tall with 350 lbs of pure muscle. His hair is long, black and not so groomed, and he has a large wild beard. His face has a saber cat scratch scar and two blood war stripes along both cheeks. His entire frame is broad but well toned, often wearing all sorts of hides and leathers for armor since he prefers superior and quicker offense to defense.​
    Personality: Crengar, despite his heritage, keeps a big heart for most foreign races be they mer or otherwise. He still holds a Nordic pride, usually giving someone a good punch in the face if they insult his people as a race. He is a proud worshiper of Talos, and despises the Thalmor for trying to take away his kin's Hero-God. At the same time, he is against Ulfric's rebellion. With a deep understanding in War, he feels Ulfric's targeting of the Empire itself is foolish. In short, he's neutral in the civil war.​
    Combat Prefs: Crengar's a full-on melee fighter. He's adaptable with about any weapon, but prefers his personal Ebony Battleaxe. His choice in armor makes him fast on his feet, making him a deadly opponent at close and medium ranges, but is most vulnerable at long range. His natural strength, endurance, and stamina make him a deadly foe to try to fight with brute force. Tactical fighters, such as wizards and archers, are his weaknesses.​
    Misc: He adapts with any melee weapon he can grab, but prefers his Ebony Battleaxe, Stone-fury.​
    ---------------------------------------------------------​
    The giant Nord hiked up the small hill near Whiterun, the grass brushing back and forth in the morning wind, and bowing aside at the step of Crengar. He followed along the rockside to find a hidden shrine of Talos.​
    He stood in the small den where the statue to the Hero-god stood tall. Crengar stared up at it with an unchangeable awe, laying a steel sword on the altar as an offering before kneeling in prayer in an old Nordic tongue.
    As soon as his mutter to the God ended, he heard light boots stepping behind him. Light, but somewhat metallic. He knew those bootsteps anywhere; Elven. Crengar took Stone-fury below him, and stood calmly to meet his would-be Thalmor captors. Three of them; one a wizard and two warriors.
    The wizard grinned triumphly. "I knew this shrine would still be active. And to boot, one of our most prominent fugitives worships here." Crengar couldn't help but grin at being called a fugitive by Thalmor. For worshipping a God they could have just left alone and moved on. "Well, you've found me. Now what will you do?"
    The wizard grinned, Crengar noticing his tongue moving beneath his teeth. He was casting a spell!! As quick as Crengar was to act, he couldn't reach his axe to the Elf's head in time, and fell victim to a paralysis spell. "I'm no fool, brute." was all the wizard said to mock him before using telekinesis to bring him aboard a nearby carriage. Crengar's form became stone, still gripping the axe which the Elves couldn't remove. Mostly due to the fact that it burned to the touch.
    Crengar would be on his way to the embassy, in the greatest dishonor of all to him: Capture.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    As Loki was walking out of the embassy down the long winding path to Solitude he saw three Thalmor dragging a large Nord with an axe in his hand. He stopped the squad and asked who it was. They explained it was one of the most famous Talos worshipers. He gestured towards the axe and raised and eyebrow "Why might I ask, did you not remove him from his weapon?" The Thalmor seemed embarrassed and they said "Well.... It was hot." Loki responded as though they were idiots "Just use telekinesis, you fools!" As he walked past he whispered into the Nord's ear "Don't oppose the Thalmor, or next time you will have to deal with me!" He then proceeded to Solitude.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    "We already tried that. His grip is too firm, we'd have to reverse the spell!" said the wizard, growling when Loki was out of earshot. Why should a superior Mer such as him listen to a -man- Mage of all people. How his tiny human brain even comprehends magic as much as Loki does he would never understand.

"What about destroying it? It's an enchanted weapon is it not?" said one of the spellswords next to him. The wizard lashed out at her. "I was getting to that! *sigh*" He really wasn't, he was too busy complaining about Loki to himself. He knelt beside the giant and held his hands out over both sides of the blade, trying to duplicate the enchantment rune with his fingers.

The runic pattern began to appear on the axe, but suddenly exploded against the Thalmor mage, sending him to his back. "Agh!" he got up and dusted his robes off, looking outraged. "That axe isn't enchanted, it's possessed!" he called out against his better judgement. He had never seen a weapon lash at him like that before, there had to be some kind of sentient being within it. There had to be some kind of secret. Either way, he couldn't bring their quarry into the embassy until he was disarmed.

The mage knelt over the giant Nord's head, pressing a finger against his brow. He had to find something about this axe, how it was made or who made it. Yet as he tried to read the brutish man's thoughts, he felt him resist. There's no way he could resist unless....the spell wore off!

-----------------------------

Crengar felt his muscles again, the numbing pain of the paralysis spell melting off. He grabbed the wizard's finger just before he realized the deception. "I'm no fool either." mocked the Nord before breaking the delicate finger. With the Thalmor's mind flooded with pain he wouldn't have the time to focus a spell while his two cronies tried to fend off the beastly man--to no avail. Two swings of his axe sent one Thalmor flying to her doom and the other one cleaved in half cleanly.

After watching such a display of brute strength, the Altmer's arrogant nature subsided as he screamed for help. The horses pulling the carriage whinnied and took off with an empty cage on it's back and no guards. Crengar stared down at the babbling wizard, somewhat pitying him despite his hatred for the Thalmor. "Should have just left Talos alone..." he said plainly before turning the mage into a pile of gore and torn cloth.

Crengar left them there, a warning to any more Thalmor pigs that would walk down that road. He took a path down the mountains through it's wilds, feeling relieved to be off the road again but was parched from the long journey. He decided to take a visit to the Winking Skeever for a mead.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki heard the screams of the Thalmor behind him and smirked slightly as he could still hear their insults.
    When Loki arrived at the Winking Skeever he told the innkeeper that Elenwen sent him, as instructed. The man showed him to his room and then left Loki alone with his contact, yet another aristocratic Altmer. "Well?" said Loki "I'm here." The elf replied with "Yes, I am well aware of that. Now down to business I need you to assassinate some key members o the Imperial Legion and Stormcloak Rebellion, here is the list! Now go quickly and return triumphant!" Loki went downstairs and saw the same Nord that he saw earlier. He sat down next to him.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar sprinted through the forests and down the cliffs like a Saber cat on the prowl. He made a thud as he landed back down to the road again, just outside solitude. A couple of startled farmers stared at him almost in horror, still freshly covered in Thalmor blood. They found themselves confused as the burly Nord just gave them a big smile and a curtly nod before turning to go into the city.

As soon as he thundered into the Skeever, he let out a big "Hail" to the other Tavern goers. The response was quieter than he usually got, but then again this wasn't the Bannered Mare. He leaned his axe against the bar beside him, bringing up his drinking tankard which he carried with him all the time. It was larger than usual, and more noticeably made of stone. "A bottle of Honningbrew!" he called to the bartender, laying down the gold for it.

The tankard was big enough to hold the whole bottle, and the massive Nord was thirsty enough to take it down in one breath, though some of it dripped off his beard. That was when Loki sat beside him. He didn't recognize him since he didn't get a look at him as he passed by. He sat the tankard on the counter, now doused in both mead and drying blood. He was definitely a savage sight.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki called to the innkeeper "Another round for me and my friend here!" He then muttered under his breath to Crengar "I assume you escaped from your captors as I heard their screams from behind. Anyway in case you don't remember me I was the man who halted the Thalmor and who warned you not to defy them but it seems that you did not heed it...." The innkeeper brought the mead to the table "Thank you good sir" He returned to Crengar "This means that we are now enemies and I will no doubt be sent to capture or kill you soon. Today however I will spare you as I am busy. So... What say you?" Loki hoped the Nord would try to fight him.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
    Crengar got his refill from the mage next to him, giving him a thankful nudge with his elbow. He thought about what the Mage told him, stroking his beard. "Aye, I remember." he seemed unusually calm as he took a smaller drink this time. "My battle is against the Thalmor. Every committed soul for the Thalmor is my enemy. So in truth, we were always enemies." He grinned. He would fight him but knew it would just get him in trouble with the local authorities. "But, for now, we're in a Tavern. Lets enjoy our drinks here, aye?" he declared as if he were speaking to his own kin.

He took another drink. "And should the time come when you are tasked with finding me....I'd suggest the fields of Whiterun first. I'll be waiting." he told the mage with a less friendly tone.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki was curious about the Nord because he was being friendly "Im Loki and it was a pleasure to meet a Nord with a more... Friendly demeanour than most. Until next time." He stood up, bowed and exited the tavern. He saw a Nord women with black warpaint around her eyes and hurried to Castle Dour as he could tell this person was trouble.
    When he arrived he saw Legate Rikke and asked "Where is the other Legate?" Rikke knew by now that when Loki asks a question you answer because he will find out one way or another "He's in the dungeons." Loki smiled and nodded.
    He went into the dungeons and saw the Legate who greeted him with "Aaah Loki, I haven't seen you in months." Loki grabbed his head, dragged him over to a stretcher, flipped him over it, pulled out his dagger, set it aflame and plunged it into his eye. "GUARDS!" Loki yelled. A trio of guards arrived and he said "Thane Erikur murdered this man in cold blood! Right before my eyes! Go good men and under orders of the Thalmor kill him in vengeance!" The guards ran off to go and kill Erikur and Loki muttered under his breath "Alright, two down, two to go."
    On his way out he passed Rikke whom he said to with a sadistic smile on his face "Tell Tullius that you need a new Legate... And Thane!" Rikke mumbled incoherently after Loki and said "What do you.... Who?... What?" Loki chuckled and started his journey to Riften.

Wolfie

(Sorry I was gone so long! Got some kinda weird flu thing, was out for a long time. Tons of homework! Welcome to all of you. Can I please have a quick recap?)

Labrys paused as she opened the door to the Winking Skeever. Although technically part of the Imperial Legion, today she had been risky and decided to adorn her necklace of Talos, which was well-hidden underneath her fur armor. The mercenary scanned the street for a moment before sliding through the doors and into the inn.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki would have preferred to get to Riften by foot, however it would be rather tiring to walk from one end of the country to the other and so he hired a carriage. He had always despised carriage drivers because of their fake smiles and their pointless, pathetic attempts at conversation but this particular carriage driver he would hate considerably more.
    As they entered The Rift he sensed something was wrong. He began to meditate. As time passed he opened his eyes and smiled. He grabbed his staff and turned around just in time for his driver to be impaled on his sceptre. "Well" said Loki "Any last words, mortal?" The driver coughed up blood and said weakly "Ulfric or the Empire will win this war... And then they will come after you...Thalmor dog!" Loki's eyes turned blue and he screamed "I AM NOBODY'S DOG YOU INSOLENT MORTAL!" He withdrew his sceptre from the mans chest, held him up by the neck, set him on fire and threw him off the carriage.
    Loki climbed over to the drivers seat and onto the horse. He rode himself the rest of the way to Riften bearing his hood-less Thalmor robes right into the heart of Stormcloak territory. But he wasn't afraid. Why would he be? The Stormcloaks were no match for him.

Wolfie

(I'm still confused. Sorry, small recap on what's going on here?)

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    Character name: Arthonnen Nerevar II
    Race: Dwemer/Dunmer
    Class: Exiled Morag Tong Master
    Looks: Tall, light grey skin with pure red eyes. Long brown hair. Well built usually travel worn. Surprisingly young as he was born just after the Oblivion Crisis (See Background), heavy burns down the right side of the body. A pure red streak of war paint going up his face until the eye where it splits in two
    Personality: Supports the Imperials but has a strong hate for the Thalmor, as his father was good friends with them but when Red Mountain erupted they didn't come to aid. He swore an oath on the bones of his father he would track them down and destroy them.
    Background: Indoril Nerevar, Chimer King of Morrowind, had an unknown child with a Dwemer maiden and thus began this Family tree. Arthonnen Nerevar I decided to forsake his deal with the Daedric Prince Boethiah for a deal with Molag Bal slowly corrupting his body. Arthonnen Nerevar II fled to the ashlands after this seeking a cure for his vampirism. Upon finding a cure, he took it but it didn't work leaving him with the curse of eternal youth. He then returned home after the Red Mountain erupted and slayed his father and younger brother, shattering Goldbrand in the process. He then searches Tamriel for Thalmor to kill as part of his oath.
    Combat Preferences: Arthonnen's Combat Preferences are either dual wielding daggers, or his ebony sword Askr-dreyri. Also he uses his bow Hefna-almr. Another thing he wields is Lightning, Alteration, Conjuration or Illusion spells.
    Misc: His home is on a hidden island north of Vvardenfell and west of Dagon Fel.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    (I'm still confused. Sorry, small recap on what's going on here?)
    (Well a quick recap then, though you could just read through the posts. Well it starts after your fist post with my character Loki, talking the first emissary Elenwen in the Thalmor embassy she asks him to meet with someone in the Winking Skeever. Then Guardiancren's character makes an appearance and he is paralysed and captured by the Thalmor and they go to take him back to the Thalmor embassy. When Loki is on the road to Solitude he sees the Thalmor with Crengar. He asks them why they didn't disarm him and insults them. Then the paralysis effect wears off on Crengar after Loki walks away. He kills the Thalmor and goes to the Winking Skeever. Loki meets with his contact and gets a list of those who he needs to assassinate. After that he sits beside Crengar and they have a drink and pretend to be friends while Loki threatens him.
    Loki called to the innkeeper "Another round for me and my friend here!" He then muttered under his breath to Crengar "I assume you escaped from your captors as I heard their screams from behind. Anyway in case you don't remember me I was the man who halted the Thalmor and who warned you not to defy them but it seems that you did not heed it...." The innkeeper brought the mead to the table "Thank you good sir" He returned to Crengar "This means that we are now enemies and I will no doubt be sent to capture or kill you soon. Today however I will spare you as I am busy. So... What say you?" Loki hoped the Nord would try to fight him.
    Crengar got his refill from the mage next to him, giving him a thankful nudge with his elbow. He thought about what the Mage told him, stroking his beard. "Aye, I remember." he seemed unusually calm as he took a smaller drink this time. "My battle is against the Thalmor. Every committed soul for the Thalmor is my enemy. So in truth, we were always enemies." He grinned. He would fight him but knew it would just get him in trouble with the local authorities. "But, for now, we're in a Tavern. Lets enjoy our drinks here, aye?" he declared as if he were speaking to his own kin.

He took another drink. "And should the time come when you are tasked with finding me....I'd suggest the fields of Whiterun first. I'll be waiting." he told the mage with a less friendly tone.
    I will write up to here but honestly, it would be rather helpful and less time consuming if you read the rest please.)

As Loki got to the gate a guard walked up to him and said "Hold there. If you want to get into Riften. You have to pay the visitors tax!" Loki responded angrily "For what?" The guard retorted with "For the privilege of entering the city, what does it matter?" Loki pulled out his staff and said "I don't accept demands from a thief, Thieves Guild scum! And with that he shot him into the city wall with a blast of pure magicka leaving him dead and his body badly burned.
    The other guards drew their swords and attempted to arrest him but he ignored them. he continued to walk past the guars until one of them grabbed his arm, unfortunately for the guard Loki did not take kindly to that and grabbed his arm and broke it. He threw the guard to the floor and stabbed him with his sceptre. He continued to walk towards the Jarl's palace killing any guard swiftly who tried to kill him. Finally the Jarl's bodyguard stood in his way.
    Loki smiled "Is it only on a rare occasion that my target so willingly fights after witnessing the carnage that I leave." The brute charged with his greatsword Loki waited until the blade was barely an inch away before encasing the man in ice. The mage mockingly walked around the bodyguard before slapping his head with his sceptre and watched as it shattered brutally, leaving a headless statue on the doorstep of Mistveil Keep. He opened the great, wooden doors and entered.

Wolfie

(Thanks) Labrys, in the meantime, was speaking with a gruffly bearded man that resembled a dwarf. They seemed to be arguing.
    "The guard said it was-" the man began in a low growl.
    Labrys got to her feet. "I don't what he said. I'm going there-" she replied.
    "You'll get yourself killed!" he protested.
    Labrys scowled at him, pausing dangerously before leaning in and growling into his ear, "As you will if you don't get out of my way. Right now."
    He stared at her before edging out of her way.
    The mercenary glanced at him, giving a slight nod. "I'll be back within the day. Meet me here tomorrow past dawn." She strode to the door, tugging off her white cap as she did so.

Sid

The fairly crap Pokémon trainer....
    As Arthonnen walked to straight to Maven she said "I heard there was an accident in the Flagon just now."
    "Ahh... you mean with Brynjolf; a slight accident with Archery practice. The Arrow pierced straight through his skull. Let's just say, he knew to much about my past..."
    "NO! NO YOU CAN'T" Maven screamed as Arthonnen punched her in the chest shattering her ribs. He turned
    to see a tall and skinny Imperial with long black hair walking, whilst killing off any guard in his way. Arthonnen decided that such a pathetic runt would be beneath him.
    Then Maul, right-hand man to Maven, came up to him. Around a head taller than him, he would win in fair combat. But then Arthonnen didn't partake in fair combat. He kneed Maul in the genitals and then through him off the edge of the walk way. Arthonnen turned and walked off, set off on his long journey to Solitude, to report to General Tullius.

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki turned around and saw someone fighting Maul, assumed that he was going to be trouble so as he was running he aimed and fired with his sceptre sending him straight out the door of Riften. He then entered the palace to see a guard go to slam a blade on his head! He blocked with his sceptre, spun around, flipped over him and stabbed him through. He shot the body of the sceptre with an incineration spell and turned around to slash another guard across the chest. He walked past and saw his target the Stormcloak General. The large man ran at him in his bear fur armour and Loki summoned his helmet. He parried the mans first attack, blocked the second, and disarmed him on the third. He picked the man up and threw him across the keep. The brute still fought and stood up and began to charge. Loki simply sighed and threw a throwing dagger straight into his heart. The man dropped with a loud thud, loki took the dagger back and began his journey back to the embassy.

Wolfie

Before she could leave, the short bearded man caught Labrys by the arm. She growled and whipped around. Before he could repeal, she had an ebony knife held to his neck. "No means no, Berlaus," she repeated with cool calm.
    Berlaus swallowed but looked her back straight in the eyes. "You'll get killed unless you let me tag along."
    "You know that my work is dangerous. And this is more dangerous than work. By Shor, this isn't even work," she replied evenly.
    "All the more reason for you to stay."
    The two glared at each other for a long time before Labrys's sharp, angry gaze softened. "Fine. If you look for me, you'll find me training the guards with their bows. They really are terrible, you know."
    Berlaus chuckled dryly. "Captain Aldis will burn you alive," he joked thinly.
    "I can take a few licks of flame. Skyrim is a cold place, after all," she said.
    Then two shared a chuckle before Labrys turned and walked out of the inn.
    (Right outta Riften is a bit big, just saying.)

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Loki walked out of Riften and took the horse from earlier. As he rode back he passed the Dark Elf who he shot out the city, he noted the burn marks left by the blast from the staff and prior burns but he didn't notice the Elf turn around. Suddenly his horse fell out from under him and he summoned his helmet and got ready for a fight!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts