The Game of Thrones thread! (Warning: Spoilers will be present!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
DAT EPISODE!!!!

YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNOW!!!

And the next episode features.......A CROSSBOW! AND DRAGONS! AND INCEST!

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
Apparently (I haven't seen it yet but apparently) this episode went way too far from the books. Characters died that shouldn't have died, that sort of thing. Don't know yet, until 14 hours time -_-

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Wow, I totally expected Jon to die when Ygritte faced him. Her dying words were interesting: "you are no Northling" I wonder what she meant.

Epic Keith

Wow, I totally expected Jon to die when Ygritte faced him. Her dying words were interesting: "you are no Northling" I wonder what she meant.

She said that? What about, "YOU KNOW NOTHING JON SNAAAUUUU"

I was expecting her to say that.

The wildlings believe they are the real Northerners, and the Northerners just plopped a wall in the middle of the North and called it theirs

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni

I haven't seen it yet, but are you sure that's what she said? That makes absolutely zero sense, and her last words in the book were, "You know nothing." Did you mishear it?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

I haven't seen it yet, but are you sure that's what she said? That makes absolutely zero sense, and her last words in the book were, "You know nothing." Did you mishear it?

I could be wrong, I'll look it up.

EDIT: I was wrong, I is sorry. Honest mistake for someone who's first language isn't English xD

Epic Keith

And I believe this is the first episode this season where no nudes :p

And also the first(I think) where the story revolves around one place

EDIT

I was wrong, Blackwater revolved completely around Kings Landing
Both this episode and Blackwater were directed by the same guy

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni

EDIT: I was wrong, I is sorry. Honest mistake for someone who's first language isn't English xD

Oh, no worries! I just thought it was really odd that she'd say that when it was so close to her actual last words.

Not really looking forward to watching this episode. Poor Jon. Poor Ygritte.

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINALE! Mainly because so much pl*ps goes down and I can't wait to see everyone's reactions.

troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif

Epic Keith

Oh, no worries! I just thought it was really odd that she'd say that when it was so close to her actual last words.

BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINALE! Mainly because so much pl*ps goes down and I can't wait to see everyone's reactions.

And I saw a crossbow in the preview! THE HYPE INTENSIFIES!

EpicVakarian

And I saw a crossbow in the preview! THE HYPE INTENSIFIES!

Some plops's going to go down. ...Specifically, golden plops.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
A little reminder, this is about current things, not upcoming.

EpicVakarian

Yeah, Nyo, I'm not saying exactly what happens. Another reminder; the British get GoT a day after the rest of you. Don't come here and spoil it for them. Now, I've read the books, so you're safe with me, but others might turn up that haven't read the books. So, could you not put a rule on (like most fanpages) of not giving out spoilers until its aired for everyone, ie Monday night.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Yeah, Nyo, I'm not saying exactly what happens. Another reminder; the British get GoT a day after the rest of you. Don't come here and spoil it for them. Now, I've read the books, so you're safe with me, but others might turn up that haven't read the books. So, could you not put a rule on (like most fanpages) of not giving out spoilers until its aired for everyone, ie Monday night.

I can agree with that, I watch it at Monday too. I just stay away from this thread until I've seen the latest episode.

I didn't say you were saying exactly what would happen, but you know what's coming, and you make hints, with the Golden plops to go down. If you catch my drift.

Epic Keith

Anyways, I want you kiddies to go home and look for GoT themed gifs and pic. This is a 10 mark project so don't screw it up like Ned, Robb and Obe.

I'll be back....and there better be gifs....

or else
h3B527638

HERES SOME TO KEEP YOU GOING!
h910D2A6A

hC2AEE3FF

hA43E04E9

EpicVakarian

Okay, book rant incoming, with spoilers if you haven't seen S4E9 yet. >_> <_<

SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
SPOILER SHIELD
(sorry for that, it's for your own safety ;))
  1. What the hell was that "scythe" thing? Admittedly, it was awesome, but when the hell did they build that in, and how the hell are they going to repair it? That secret attack's now well-known forever.
  2. Janos Slynt was even more of a pussy than he was in the books.
  3. Alliser Thorne was made to seem awesome when in fact, Jon did all the leading there, especially in the books.
  4. Pyp wasn't supposed to die.
  5. Grenn wasn't supposed to die.
  6. It was supposed to be a possibility that Jon could have shot Ygritte, but he never finds out. That plot-line's gone now.
  7. Someone else was supposed to turn up that didn't. I assume that's going to be next episode now, instead.
Well, I mean, let's be honest; it was no Blackwater, was it? They tried to imitate it with the fire, but they're never again going to match that napalm-esque wildfire explosion. *sigh* book-rant over.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
the+doctor+crying.gif

That's me, after watching the episode. Out of the many, many deaths in this show, that's the first that's made me cry. I knew it was coming, of course. But I didn't think it would hit me so hard. I'm seriously wrecked right now.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Spoilers for the tv show.

I was hoping the person showed up at the end of the episode, then when the credits rolled I was like "Oh what?"

But damn... I'm so glad they didn't do the cliche of Ygritte killing the attacker of Jon, but rather he did it himself.

In the books and show I make assumptions that are wrong, which I'm glad, because I love how these cliches are avoided. Sometimes they're there, but they're not in an abundance.

When me and my family watched it, when that kid gave Jon the nod every single one of us was like "Ooooh."

You can't hate him for killing her, she was a wildling attacking them, but most of us didn't want her to die. It's necessary for Jon's future, but it sucks.

One more episode then we have to wait till April :/ None of the seasons so far have ended with cliffhangers but.. I have a feeling....

Epic Keith

You all are now teasing me.........You sons of bitches!

And the TV series has a lot different from the books so don't be pissed about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts