The Game of Thrones thread! (Warning: Spoilers will be present!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I DID! I DID! I loved so many parts of it. Prince Oberyns talk with Tyrion, Sansa slapping that weird brat, and the Auntie flying.. heh.

And how epic Littlefinger is as a villain! He's too cool to hate!

I wish we'd seen Dany's bewbies at that moment! :p

Yes that Littlefinger is a slimy one. *shudders*

Do you think they are holding back the nudie bits with her on purpose? It did seem a little out of character for the show didn't it?

Meanwhile, am I the only one who thought the Red Woman's bewbs looked really weird?

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
I DID! I DID! I loved so many parts of it. Prince Oberyns talk with Tyrion, Sansa slapping that weird brat, and the Auntie flying.. heh.

Do you think they are holding back the nudie bits with her on purpose? It did seem a little out of character for the show didn't it?

Meanwhile, am I the only one who thought the Red Woman's bewbs looked really weird?

I did hear rumors that Emilia Clarke (Dany) won't appear nude on the show but it wasn't confirmed.

I did think that they look weird, But I'm not sure which aspect of it.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
I wouldn't call him a villain, he's killed two people I hate.
I don't think it was his intention for Ned to die, and that last line he said miss crazy bitch...

Owned.

Epic Keith

I wouldn't call him a villain, he's killed two people I hate.
I don't think it was his intention for Ned to die, and that last line he said miss crazy bitch...

Owned.

It maybe wasn't his intention but he has his reasons to hate Ned. Ned's brother Brandon gave Littlefinger a huge scar and won Catelyn over him. And after Bran died Ned married Catelyn. He didn't even try to save Ned like Varys did. Littlefinger did however give back Ned's remains.

I think his motive is what makes him a villain. He has Harrenhal, he is the legitimate Lord of the Vale and he has Sansa which could make him the Warden of the North. He wants power and possibly the Iron Throne. (I think Game of Thrones is all about the feud between Varys and Littlefinger)

But he's too cool to hate :p

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Jaimie Lannister's actor has a danish accent IRL, so his accent in GOF is a conscious part of his performance.

Sorry, bit obsessed with the bromance between Tyrion and Jaimie.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
To be honest it's not the fact that they're related anymore, it's the fact Jaimie loves a effing psychopath that troubles me.

sticky runes

what was with that sh!t rescue attempt at the Dreadfort? I was looking forward to Yara rescuing her brother, but that just sucked.

Epic Keith

what was with that sh!t rescue attempt at the Dreadfort? I was looking forward to Yara rescuing her brother, but that just sucked.

Yeah I felt sorry for Theon even after all the plops he did at Winterfell.

I don't understand how Ramsay, who was half naked and had two daggers, managed to defeat an Ironborn with a full armor.

I don't want the Boltons to get their filthy hands on Winterfell!

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
That dude who always sits like he had a boner (the viper?/Tyrions champion) is an amazing guy in my books.

"That's just a baby."

When he was like

"No claw, no tail"

I just imagined him being frustrated about it all these years and thinking..
"Hold up muthafluffas, I got some shiz off my chest. I was disappointed."

Epic Keith

That dude who always sits like he had a boner (the viper?/Tyrions champion) is an amazing guy in my books.

"That's just a baby."

When he was like

"No claw, no tail"

I just imagined him being frustrated about it all these years and thinking..
"Hold up muthafluffas, I got some shiz off my chest. I was disappointed."

Yesh Oberyn is epic! I'm just praying he doesn't die next week!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I came across this, it made me laugh.

sticky runes

Yeah I felt sorry for Theon even after all the pl*** he did at Winterfell.

I don't understand how Ramsay, who was half naked and had two daggers, managed to defeat an Ironborn with a full armor.

It just really sucked how that scene played out. If you're trying to rescue someone, and they won't go with you, then surely you knock them out and carry them.
And when he went to unlock the cage - that was the perfect opportunity to throw an axe and take his hand off.

Epic Keith

It just really sucked how that scene played out. If you're trying to rescue someone, and they won't go with you, then surely you knock them out and carry them.
And when he went to unlock the cage - that was the perfect opportunity to throw an axe and take his hand off.

Yeah, considering that guy was half naked.

sticky runes

Yeah, considering that guy was half naked.
you love pointing out the half naked thing, don't ya?

Epic Keith

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Just putting this here:
awr2yWr_700b.jpg

JoeReese

Who knew slimy little fingers caused that reaction?

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American

Who knew slimy little fingers caused that reaction?

Slimey little fingers can cause some very good reactions :rolleyes:

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
So, uh, having read the books I can honestly say the show made it 100x worse when the Mountain went full Khan on Oberyn's arse, because in the books Oberyn didn't really appear too much.

Anyway, with the Dany bewbs, Emilia Clarke got a change to her contract that said basically "no more nudity". So unfortunately, no more Dany bewbs ever :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts