The Game of Thrones thread! (Warning: Spoilers will be present!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
So, uh, having read the books I can honestly say the show made it 100x worse when the Mountain went full Khan on Oberyn's arse, because in the books Oberyn didn't really appear too much.

Anyway, with the Dany bewbs, Emilia Clarke got a change to her contract that said basically "no more nudity". So unfortunately, no more Dany bewbs ever :sadface:

Atleast Sansa became more hot in the last scene :p

I was kinda sad to see Oberyn die, I was getting all happy seeing him win, and then poof, nope. Also, that Ramsey :eek:

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
DID ANYONE SEE THE NEW EPISODE!!!
I'M SHIVERING HERE!!!

Epic Keith

So, uh, having read the books I can honestly say the show made it 100x worse when the Mountain went full Khan on Oberyn's arse, because in the books Oberyn didn't really appear too much.

Anyway, with the Dany bewbs, Emilia Clarke got a change to her contract that said basically "no more nudity". So unfortunately, no more Dany bewbs ever :sadface:

I was kinda sad to see Oberyn die, I was getting all happy seeing him win, and then poof, nope. Also, that Ramsey :eek:

I'M ON THE VERGE OF CRYING HERE!!!! OBERYN WAS SO COOL!!!

But the best scene of this episode was Arya's laugh! :D

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
I have a question for book readers.
Do you think in the two episodes to come that we will see this scene?
I will describe it in two words to minimize spoilers.

Crossbow, toilet.

Or will it be next season?

Epic Keith

I have a question for book readers.
Do you think in the two episodes to come that we will see this scene?
I will describe it in two words to minimize spoilers.

Crossbow, toilet.

Or will it be next season?

IT HAS TO BE THIS SEASON! (I haven't read the books but I know)

ANYWAYS DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT THAT SICK FU.CK TYWIN CHEATED!?

HE DIDN'T NAME OBERYN THE WINNER WHEN THE MOUNTAIN WASN'T MOVING! I CALL BULLplops!!! CALL THE COPS!! SOMEBODY KILL THIS BASTARD!

EDIT!: I AM LOSING MY plops HERE!!! I WASN'T EVEN THIS MAD WHEN THE RED WEDDING HAPPENED!!!

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
Dixon, I think it'll be the second last scene of this entire season. Season 4 is ending Storm of Swords, and the 2 biggest things at the end of that book are the crossbow, and Lady Stoneheart. I think they'll end ep.10 with a bang and have crossbow -> Stoneheart -> end.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
This is a spoiler thread, and what I'm about to say is a semi spoiler, but also something you should know.

Oberyn did specialize in... Poisons.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
While it is a spoiler thread, it doesn't mean you can give away future happenings... The Spoiler mentioned in the title of this thread refers to people discussing the current episode, for those who have not watched it yet.

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
Then why are you complaining? I gave a warning anyway, so even if I did know, which I can only assume, it doesn't matter. I simply stated what the man specialized in.

Also, a spoiler thread means exactly that, giving away 'future happenings.' It doesn't specify show or book, so meh :p

SPOILER ALERT

Jon Snow kills Ned Stark and Jaimie Lannister kills Rob Stark.

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
It is that I can't change the title.. It is indeed on track with the show, I created this to have a place to talk about the current happenings of the show, not the books

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
*Yawn*
Don't try rub it in, I already knew I just didn't care since it is irrelevant. You couldn't even blame me when he did not specify.

To be honest this is rather annoying, I don't even know the result myself like I said and I made my own suggestion since it was heavily implied in the show and books.

They pointed big arrows on Oberyn and his knowledge on poisons, so I have every right to assume.

I'm tempted just to look it up and spoil it just to be as childish as you are.
(Sarcasm, I wouldn't ruin it for myself) ;)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
*Yawn*
Don't try rub it in, I already knew I just didn't care since it is irrelevant. You couldn't even blame me when he did not specify.

To be honest this is rather annoying, I don't even know the result myself like I said and I made my own suggestion since it was heavily implied in the show and books.

They pointed big arrows on Oberyn and his knowledge on poisons, so I have every right to assume.

I'm tempted just to look it up and spoil it just to be as childish as you are.
(Sarcasm, I wouldn't ruin it for myself) ;)

There's no need to be rude Daryl.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows

Yeah Sansa is like.. whoa!

How Cocky Oberyn got, It got me worried then Bam!.. :sadface:

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
And there's no need to be an i....
You're accusing me of spoiling something I don't even know myself, and I've said so many times.

Quit arguing, I gave up on talking logically with you already since you didn't seem to comprehend one simple message.

"IT'S A THEORY THAT IS PROBABLY WRONG AND WAS MADE UP IN MY MIND TO SUPPLY A TORMENTED SOUL SOME COMFORT IN HOPING AT LEAST SOME JUSTICE WAS SERVED."

Does caps help you read?

I'm allowed to theorize.
I'm done talking to you.
Go jump to conclusions with someone else.

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
And there's no need to be an i....
You're accusing me of spoiling something I don't even know myself, and I've said so many times.

Quit arguing, I gave up on talking logically with you already since you didn't seem to comprehend one simple message.

"IT'S A THEORY THAT IS PROBABLY WRONG AND WAS MADE UP IN MY MIND TO SUPPLY A TORMENTED MIND SOME COMFORT IN HOPING AT LEAST SOME JUSTICE WAS SERVED."

Does caps help you read?

I'm allowed to theorize.
I'm done talking to you.
Go jump to conclusions with someone else.
o_O Whatever. If it helps you to start shouting at me and calling me an idiot then by all means go ahead. Now since you are done talking to me I should not expect a reply right?

Daryl Dixon

Absentee
I didn't call you an idiot and you cannot shout on the Internet. When you accuse me of more things I haven't done, you're forcing my hand.

I consider caps like that the internets way of highlighting, but it is defiantly not shouting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts