The Game of Thrones thread! (Warning: Spoilers will be present!)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I just figured to make a thread for Game of Thrones. I am currently up to date and I want to discuss and talk about it. Due to much people don't like being spoiled, I figured to make a thread, so people who want to discuss can. And people who don't want to be spoiled, don't have to open the thread :)

A win-win in my book ;)

2a0c68996ab3a9514d74d38cec4ce840-gif-of-the-day-the-hound-does-the-chicken-dance.gif

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
That gif is a winner!

BTW, I hope Jaime fights for Bronn. It would be a big finger for Tywin.

But the 8th Episode is called the Mountain and the Viper.
which worries me since the mountain could possibly be fighting for Cersei and automatically Oberyn would fight for Tyrion!
TWO OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS IN THE FIRE!!!!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
From season 4, I really liked how Tywin talked to Tommen how kings work. For some reason I think Tommen would be a great king.

Also the way Arya took revenge, was impressive :) But most of all, and most recent, Tyrion's demand on trial by combat. It's kinda sad to see how he get's framed.. (I'm sure he didn't do it)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
That gif is a winner!

which worries me since the mountain could possibly be fighting for Cersei and automatically Oberyn would fight for Tyrion!

Oberyn is awesome tho :)

Epic Keith

That gif is a winner!

No doubt! He's witty, got a foreign accent, is sex-crazed AND he's good with a knife!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
That gif is a winner!

No doubt! He's witty, got a foreign accent, is sex-crazed AND he's good with a knife!

I kinda start to like Jaime more, while I dislike Cersei more and more. I also start to like Jon Snow less.

The Bolton bastard is so wicked, it's kinda awesome. It's scary how he got Reek so far..

Epic Keith

I kinda start to like Jaime more, while I dislike Cersei more and more. I also start to like Jon Snow less.

The Bolton bastard is so wicked, it's kinda awesome. It's scary how he got Reek so far..

Yeah now I really don't care about Jon and Bran. Arya and Sansa are the only Starks I like! :D
Yeah that guy is a PSYCHO! I really hope the North doesn't fall into the Bolton's hands!

Speaking of Sansa, she's in a MADHOUSE! If I were her I would rather be in Kings Landing!

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
Yeah now I really don't care about Jon and Bran. Arya and Sansa are the only Starks I like! :D
Yeah that guy is a PSYCHO! I really hope the North doesn't fall into the Bolton's hands!

Speaking of Sansa, she's in a MADHOUSE! If I were her I would rather be in Kings Landing!

I'm still curious about what's going on with Bran tho, mysterious. Arya is a favorite of mine, Sansa not so much.

Epic Keith

I'm still curious about what's going on with Bran tho, mysterious. Arya is a favorite of mine, Sansa not so much.

Sansa is a bit of a cry baby but still, I feel sorry for her being stuck with that creep Littlefinger (who is partially responsible for Ned Stark's death) and her crazy aunt.

BTW, I was so shocked when Littlefinger and Lysa had conspired and killed Jon Arryn! Also that fake letter to Catlynn! Littlefinger is the main villain!!!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
Can we also say for those who have read the books (me included) NOT to give spoilers for people just watching the show? Good, now that I've said that..

I think Tyrion's speech at his trial was one of the best I've heard.

Naglfar

I have a question for people, should Mr GRR Martin pass away before he finishes the books, perish the tought of course but lets face it, its entirely possible considering his age and health. Do people trust the writers of the show to finish series without ruining it? Or will they just try to milk it for as long as it still has high ratings? And would the book lovers feel if the books were not finished and it was only carried on via the medium of television?

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I would be sad he died for starters, then sad the books would not be continuing (unless by some miracle they found lost manuscripts) then I'd be worried for the show for two reasons.. that they continue it, and that they don't wreck it by going too far from the storyline that the fans expect. Yes there is now a certain element of "Holy plops, did not see THAT coming!" but deviations from the plot is more what I mean.

Epic Keith

I DID! I DID! I loved so many parts of it. Prince Oberyns talk with Tyrion, Sansa slapping that weird brat, and the Auntie flying.. heh.

And how epic Littlefinger is as a villain! He's too cool to hate!

I wish we'd seen Dany's bewbies at that moment! :p

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
I just saw the latest episode and MY GOD. I love how Oberyn is gonna fight for Tyrion and.. and Petyr Baelish, what a... Villain.

On an edit: I was kinda dissappointed Bronn wasn't gonna fight for Tyrion, but then again, Tyrion doesn't blame him, and that'll be the point of excuse for me.

Also:
ay5rYgq_460s.jpg

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts