OOC The Aldmeri offensive (OOC and charecter card)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Go ahead Caravan, give us a character card

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Name: R'hage
    Race: Orc
    Appearance : Dark green with hints of grey. Square face, Eyes that show no emotion. He has a bulky build and is stronger than most men and mer alike
    Class: Smith,crafter,and warrior.
    Story: Raised in the Orc stronghold south of windhelm. His father taught him all about Blcksmithing. His father also taught him the history of skyrim. His mother taught him how to plant seeds and care for them. He was given his first Orcish dagger after the nords tried to raid his stronghold. " My son will need a weapon" Said his father talking to R'hage's Mother. When he turned 17 he was given the title of BareTooth. That means he was to guard the stronghold from any attacker. He made his own Orcish armor and weapons. He never wears any other kind of armor, or uses any other kind of weapons. He grew Tired of defended his Stronghold, When he turned 20 he had his own son. His wife was the Stronhold's Alchemist, Her name is M'yra. His son's name is L'arr. R'hage loved his family but he heard of a bigger threat. So he left for information on what was coming, due to the fact The Orc scout wasn't very specific. R'hage gathered his things and kissed his son goodbye " I'll be back my son, take care of your mother she is very sick with your sibling in her tummy" " I will pop, go get the bad guys, and be back soon N'ilse is making horker sandwiches for dinner." R'hage smiled at his son and walked out of the stronhold. He then frowned thinking about how long he will be away. His son ran from the Stronhold holding a necklace. He handed R'hage the necklace and ran back in fearing the wild. R'hage looked down. It was a piece of wood that was carved into a small orcish dagger. R'hage then continued walking towards his horse crying. He was off to solitude the Scout said the emperor needed able bodied men.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    I hope I get in :)

caravan guard

lone Khajiit

Skyrimosity

Blue, I would advise writing longer posts. Perhaps a paragraph at least. 2 little sentences with no description, might as well not post at all.
    Not trying to be harsh, just my opinion.

Skyrimosity

There are plenty of ways to increase how long your post is. Post your character's feelings and what he/she is doing going to solitude. Perhaps post about his family, his life, how he made a living before the Aldmeri came. These are all good ways to make your first post longer, please consider.

Skyrimosity

Would you mind editing it and making it longer when you have the time?

Skyrimosity

Good setup post Isnar, I'll be sure to see your character dragging him up to Castle Dour soon.

Skyrimosity

Believe it or not, those few extra words made it a lot better. Just remember when writing a post, give description where you can. Makes it interesting to read. (PS, you said you read Rise of the Falmer. Do you like my character there?)

Skyrimosity

My character is the Redguard recruiting the division we'll all be a part of. Once you get to Solitude just do something spectacular, brave, or attention getting for him to notice you and you'll be in. ( I can't just see you and put you in, for RP reasons.)

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    Here goes nothing!

Name: Alistar
    Race: Nord
    Class: Ranger
    Physical Description: Standing at 6'3 with an impressive yet slender, muscular build Alistar is a very physically fit person. He has fair skin, marred with a few scars which can be found along his torso and face. His shoulder length brown hair is a trademark of his Nord background, coupled with rough stubble he has the appearance of a rugged character. His strong, frost blue eyes can be intimidating to some.
    Personality: Alistar is a very sensible person, he tries to be as fair and accounting as possible. He's a strong hearted and brave character, very serious and stern when dealing with others yet friendly and open when need be. He tends to be soft spoken, letting his actions shine above his words.
    Gear: Alistar wears light armor; a blend of chain-mail and leather along with a dark hooded cloak. He carries a steel sword and a wooden longbow, both of which he is very skilled in using.

Alistar is an experienced ranger, the last among a dying guild; the Striders. Having traveled far and wide across Tamriel, he is a very capable and accomplished individual. Underneath it all, Alistar masks a secret which has haunted him all his life. Although his life has been filled with strife and loss, the young ranger tries his hardest to rise above it all.

Skyrimosity

Well, while it's not up for me, I'll put in a good word for you. Sal had said we were done recruiting but we really need some experienced RP'ers in this thing.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts