• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Google

Would it be OK to create another character? I have an idea for one that I would very much like to role play as. My first character was made to start role playing, but I would like to create a new one.

I actually want another char as well...

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Yeah I'm sure you can do that - some people have multiple characters, just state which one you're playing as at the time I guess

TJohnson

Torbjorn
    Go for it I guess. Still, in Skyrim I'm always thinking about my next character but in this I dont really have a desire to.
    Being Torbjorn is kinda my perfect character anyway, so doing anything else would be less good

The Glass Knight
    The glass knight is a mysterious man. Sone rumors say he's the long-lost brother of Jarl Elisef, some say he's an infamous necromancer. All that's truly known of him is that he always wears glass armor, with a shield that emits an eerie glow, and a one-handed war axe. He rides a snow-white war destrier into battle, and is known to have once defeated 3 forsworn Briarhearts with one charge.
    Equipment: full glass armor, glass shield, glass war axe with "blessed" enchantment, Glass bow with "blessed" enchantment, glass arrows.
    Specialties: protects the weak and kills the strong. Sonetimes seen with a warband of men dressed in ebony armor.
    Misc: though always helmed, he talks a lot.
    Race: most likely Imperial/Nord/Breton

Google

Name: The Dark Knight

Race: Nord

History: His Parents died at the hands of a thug in Riften at the age of 8 years. He was adopted by the thieves’ guild, who found him before the guards came. He spent much of his time with the local blacksmith, who taught him the art of the craft and the proper use of the many weapons he could forge. He had lived as a thief for most of his childhood, but left the guild to find his true purpose. He traveled to many hold’s, in which he started to use his skills to help the hold guards capture criminals. He still had doubts about his current path, until he traveled to the city of Markarth. There he noticed great misery, death, and corruption. He stayed there, hiding in the shadows and striking at unsuspecting thugs and corrupt guards. The law could not be trusted, he had learned, and avoided having to confront those of the law except for the ones he could trust. Word of his deeds spread faster than a fleeing bear, until the rumors came to the ears of Aicantar, a high elf of science who had studied everything about the dwemer he could find since he was a child. Most knew him as an assistant to Calcelmo, but what was unknown to most was that Aicantar had a talent for recreating dwemer gadgets. He sent the knight a message to meet in the outside hallway of the Nchuand-Zel Excavation Site near the waterfall. The knight was wary at first, but interested by what he had to offer. He made for the hallway, where the professor had awaited. He offered to asset Shadow by giving him gadgets to help him fight against the criminals of the city. He showed him the few gadgets he had to offer, but the knight was truly impressed. The knight made the Excavation Site a base, and Aicantar helped him with some of the use of the dwemer gadgets. He had learned much from the blacksmith from Riften during his childhood, and used his skills as a blacksmith to craft a leather armor set, with an ebony shield and blade that would strike fear into the hearts of those with evil intent. He has since been called many things by the holds, but he is mostly known as “The Dark Knight”. Since the Great War ended and the Civil War began, the Thalmor have branded him an enemy of the people, which has caused him to take more caution in his travels.

Personality: Devotes his life to taking criminals down and protecting the innocent. He holds a personal grudge against crime and those of corrupt standing. As part of a code he made to himself, he never kills or lets anyone die if he can help it. Rarely speaks, as he prefers to keep to himself. He does not have anything against other races, but prefers logic, reasoning, and skill over magic, gods, and worship. Rarely uses his sword and prefers to engage his targets in Hand-to-Hand combat. He uses his shield in combat as a bashing weapon as often as he uses it for protection. Has become a very skilled detective over the years of tracking criminals down.

Skills: Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat, One Handed Weapons, Stealth, Lock Picking, Light Armor, Blacksmithing, First Aid, and a Master Detective.

Gear:Black hand crafted leather armor set, an ebony shield and blade, and a black dwemer utility belt that Aicantar made that only carry's smoke bombs and bandages, or is used for storage. He may bring some other things with him depending on the situation, but he has to go to the Excavation Site to get the desired gear. Otherwise he just has the gear he always carry's with him.

Batman_Medieval.jpg

Ysarth the watcher

High Elf of the Skyrim wilds
    There is a new meeting place. Check out the Frozen Hearth

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left Hammerfell to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajits were armed. The other Khajits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses.

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
    Name: Caellian Aleaneplith :bluedragon:
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: Frost Ranger / Adventurer
    Looks: Messy hair, mystical pale green eyes (can't do that in the game but use your imagination), and a spear-like warpaint on his left eye, goatee facial, athletic muscles.
    Personality: Intelligent but risky and adventurous. When he does take that risk, he always has great (good) luck on his side.
    Weapons and Spells: One-handed swords (Frost and Soul Trap enchanted) with either Adept Restoration or Expert Frost Destruction; Bow (Frost and Soul Trap enchanted) and Arrow
    Misc: Before he came to Skyrim, he has been blessed by a friendly frost dragon where he lived before. By giving Caellian the blessing at birth, he didn't really learn Dragon Language but had a sense that he had already learned it. He already learned Frost Breath, Ice Form, and Slow Time abilities, due to the dragon's blessing.
    Famous Quote: What could possibly go wrong?

Theme Music:

Name: Caelalilian Eyllisanea :pinkdragon:
    Race: Dunmer
    Class: Fire Assassin
    Looks: Messy hair, mystical blood red eyes, and warpaint all over her face, athletic muscles.
    Personality: Intelligent but very destructive to anyone crosses in her path; has only one desire to destroy Caellian. If Caellian has friends, she'll destroy them as well.
    Weapons and Spells: One-handed swords (Fire and Soul Trap enchanted) with Adept Restoration or Fire Destruction; Bow (Fire and Soul Trap enchanted) and Arrow
    Misc: Once destroyed by Caellian in far off land, she has been reincarnated between when Caellian went into Skyrim and now to seek and destroy Caellian. She found out that she was the same as Caellian but knew Fire Breath, Disarm and Marked for Death. She also found out that she didn't have any werewolf abilities. However, she faked her way into the Companions to get her Werewolf powers back and destroyed Jorrvaskr (along with the Companions). She was never heard from them again in Whiterun. She joined the Dark Brotherhood to hone her skills once more.
    Famous Quote: I WILL SEEK AND DESTROY CAELLIAN!
    Theme Music:

Note: Caellian can use all the Dragon Shouts, however does use them rarely. Caelalilian can also use all the Dragon Shouts and uses them often. Jociel (click here) does use Dragon Shouts but not Dragonborn.

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    :pinkdragon: My "Jack-of-Trades" if you will...(posted in uploaded files; see attachments):bluedragon:
    I know there are better weapons/enchantments, but I wanted a character that was based entirely on using the Daedric artifacts that were such a pain to get in the first place lol. The "character card" is to let you see the character from a RP point-of-view and the "charcter(Tim)" file is to show you how I play IN-GAME on the daily. Yes, I know not all the armor pieces have their enchantments listed, and that's because I haven't found the ones to perfect the build just yet :)
    And YES, I know the character build/character seems "over-powered" and "God-like" but I will keep him realistic in the RPing forums and I won't try to bring him in as Leader of all the factions listed in my signiture; that's just to "show-off" what I've accomplished in the game on my own time. I'm listed as Archmage of the College of Winterhold, but while RPing my character will just have a "history" with the college where he learned to enhance his understanding of magic. The DB and TG status will not be involved in the RPing community UNLESS a mission takes place involving the 2 factions, where I will still refrain from tagging myself as LEADER or anything in that nature...
    That should take care of THAT :Dragonborn: lol

Attachments

• CHARACTER_CARD.txt
      3.8 KB · Views: 1
    • Character(Tim).txt
      3.6 KB · Views: 0

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    wow

iTRY

"No lollygagging!"
    As of right now, most of my RP time is spent at "The Bannered Mare" RPing forum. I will be joining Belwas the Bull and Torbjorn Ironfist in the EoF(Extermination of the Falmer) forum soon aswell :)

carz101

The Steve Of Skyrim!
    Name: The Dark Knight

Race: Nord

History: His Parents died at the hands of a thug in Riften at the age of 8 years. He was adopted by the thieves’ guild, who found him before the guards came. He spent much of his time with the local blacksmith, who taught him the art of the craft and the proper use of the many weapons he could forge. He had lived as a thief for most of his childhood, but left the guild to find his true purpose. He traveled to many hold’s, in which he started to use his skills to help the hold guards capture criminals. He still had doubts about his current path, until he traveled to the city of Markarth. There he noticed great misery, death, and corruption. He stayed there, hiding in the shadows and striking at unsuspecting thugs and corrupt guards. The law could not be trusted, he had learned, and avoided having to confront those of the law except for the ones he could trust. Word of his deeds spread faster than a fleeing bear, until the rumors came to the ears of Aicantar, a high elf of science who had studied everything about the dwemer he could find since he was a child. Most knew him as an assistant to Calcelmo, but what was unknown to most was that Aicantar had a talent for recreating dwemer gadgets. He sent the knight a message to meet in the outside hallway of the Nchuand-Zel Excavation Site near the waterfall. The knight was wary at first, but interested by what he had to offer. He made for the hallway, where the professor had awaited. He offered to asset Shadow by giving him gadgets to help him fight against the criminals of the city. He showed him the few gadgets he had to offer, but the knight was truly impressed. The knight made the Excavation Site a base, and Aicantar helped him with some of the use of the dwemer gadgets. He had learned much from the blacksmith from Riften during his childhood, and used his skills as a blacksmith to craft a leather armor set, with an ebony shield and blade that would strike fear into the hearts of those with evil intent. He has since been called many things by the holds, but he is mostly known as “The Dark Knight”. Since the Great War ended and the Civil War began, the Thalmor have branded him an enemy of the people, which has caused him to take more caution in his travels.

Personality: Devotes his life to taking criminals down and protecting the innocent. He holds a personal grudge against crime and those of corrupt standing. As part of a code he made to himself, he never kills or lets anyone die if he can help it. Rarely speaks, as he prefers to keep to himself. He does not have anything against other races, but prefers logic, reasoning, and skill over magic, gods, and worship. Rarely uses his sword and prefers to engage his targets in Hand-to-Hand combat. He uses his shield in combat as a bashing weapon as often as he uses it for protection. Has become a very skilled detective over the years of tracking criminals down.

Skills: Expert in Hand-to-Hand Combat, One Handed Weapons, Stealth, Lock Picking, Light Armor, Blacksmithing, First Aid, and a Master Detective.

Gear:Black hand crafted leather armor set, an ebony shield and blade, and a black dwemer utility belt that Aicantar made that only carry's smoke bombs and bandages, or is used for storage. He may bring some other things with him depending on the situation, but he has to go to the Excavation Site to get the desired gear. Otherwise he just has the gear he always carry's with him.
    OOC: I just have to say, batman much?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    yeah i noticed as soon as he said his parents were killed at rifted. Riften being the dark cynical village of skyrim reminded me of gotham

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts