• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Wolfarmin

Name: Wolfarmin OrangeBeard
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 249
    Race: Nord
    Class: Barbarian/Knight
    Pets: Wolf(orange fur, named orange dog)
    Equipment: Dragon armor set minus shield, Dwarven greatsword, and Daedric blessed battleaxe
    Skills: Two-Handed(barbarian), Heavy Armor(knight), Blacksmith, and Speech(When commanding)
    Looks: Wolfarmin is tall with gray eyes and orange hair. He lets his hair hang and has four braids. He also has a bush orange beard he likes to rude when bored or thinking. Wolfarmin has a small scar under his right eye and blue paint that runs from one check bone to the other. He is a hulking brute with long arms and large hands and feet. Sometime he thinks his legs aren't long enough for him.
    Bio: Wolfarmin was born to the leader of the OrangeBeard tribe. The OrangeBeards have faded from acknowledgement but their brutality has not. When born into the Orangebeards the children are trained for battle. Wolfarmin was no exception, especially since he is the son of Clan Leader. He has grown up loving the site of blood and battle, he is not a man of words but one of action. Wolfarmin handles disputes with duels, and usually wins them. The ruling bloodline of the clan has the blood of werewolves in them given to them by Hiricine. They care not for Soverngard or the gods. They are Daedric worshippers and have many disputes with the Vigilant of Stendar. Wolfarmin loves the sound of instruments while resting in a warm tavern with women and mead. He can barely control he werewolf half. Some of his friends call him the Wolf Lord jokingly. He is loud and commanding at times and quiet and lazy at others

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Name: Wolfarmin OrangeBeard
    Height: 6'7"
    Weight: 249
    Class: Barbarian/Knight
    Pets: Wolf(orange fur, named orange dog)
    Equipment: Dragon armor set minus shield, Dwarven greatsword, and Daedric blessed battleaxe
    Skills: Two-Handed(barbarian), Heavy Armor(knight), Blacksmith, and Speech(When commanding)
    Looks: Wolfarmin is tall with gray eyes and orange hair. He lets his hair hang and has four braids. He also has a bush orange beard he likes to rude when bored or thinking. Wolfarmin has a small scar under his right eye and blue paint that runs from one check bone to the other. He is a hulking brute with long arms and large hands and feet. Sometime he thinks his legs aren't long enough for him.
    Bio: Wolfarmin was born to the leader of the OrangeBeard tribe. The OrangeBeards have faded from acknowledgement but their brutality has not. When born into the Orangebeards the children are trained for battle. Wolfarmin was no exception, especially since he is the son of Clan Leader. He has grown up loving the site of blood and battle, he is not a man of words but one of action. Wolfarmin handles disputes with duels, and usually wins them. The ruling bloodline of the clan has the blood of werewolves in them given to them by Hiricine. They care not for Soverngard or the gods. They are Daedric worshippers and have many disputes with the Vigilant of Stendar. Wolfarmin loves the sound of instruments while resting in a warm tavern with women and mead. He can barely control he werewolf half. Some of his friends call him the Wolf Lord jokingly. He is loud and commanding at times and quiet and lazy at others

Intresting.

Dinkleberg

I don't take myself seriously half the time ^_~
    • Thief character
    • Name: Evice "Scarecrow" Valorah
    • Race: Bosmer
    • Class: Vampire Hunter/Thief
    • Equipment: Vamplifier (Kitana), E.O.N (End of Nightmares) (Daedric Bow) & Arrows, Black & studded formal clothing with distinctive brimmed farmer's hat
    • Looks: 5'6'', 211 lbs, Fair-skinned, Medium black hair, Blood red eyes with burn mark over left eye, Faded facial hair, Overall short and sleek look. *Profile Pic*
    • Personality: Open and talkative, Evice would usually find himself in dire situations thanks to his loud mouth. At times even annoying, he usually pokes fun at those he fully trusts, while just coming off as a smartass to those he doesn't. Incredibly calm and collected, he looks for easy means of avoing situations as opposed to combat.
    • Misc: Born in Valenwood, but now living in Riften, Evice is an ex-leader of the Thieve's Guild, but remains a useful associate to them. Now he solely pursues a career in vampire hunting, but wants no part of the Dawnguard. He's tends to get tired often and has a tremendous sweet tooth. His late father's hat is his prized possesion.

Vamplord275

Character name:Terje The Bloodied
    Class: Spellsword
    Looks: He has well defined muscles that hardly go unnoticed. He has a scar over his right eye and long black hair and stubble. his eyes are those of a vampiers, Burning Redish Orange.
    Personality: Usualy Has a Laid-Back mood from Hundreds of years on tamriel. He Dosn't bother himself with the petty squabbles of mortals.
    Combat Prefs: He uses an orcish axe in one hand, and vampeiric drain in the other. Sence he is a vampier, He can use his power to reanimate the dead or use vampieric suduction.
    Mis: He is a vampier lord.

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
    Character Name: The Hunter
    Race: Bosmer
    Class: Ranger/Ex-Nightingale
    Gear: Nightingale Bow (w/ elven arrows), Steel Sword, Handmade leather armor with green hood from mage's robe
    Looks: 5' 6", Short brown hair, hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin
    Personality: Hardy, Fair and calm, Hunter believes in the first to strike is the last to die. He can be abit on the harsh side when dealing with bandits and others that harm innocence and the forest that he calls home. Being an ex-defender of Nocturnal's shrine, he tends to have no patience towards those who would harm his master's name.
    Combat Prefs: Dealing death from above in the trees with arrows and when it comes to melee, he takes them on with a steel sword.

Svarnor

Shadowcloak of Nocturnal
    Characterc Name: Svarnor
    Character Race: Half-Imperial Half-Nord
    Class: Thief/Acrobat
    Equipment: Thieves Guild armor and hood. A slim blade across his back, and a throwing dagger up each sleeve.
    Looks: 5'8". Thin and wiry. Has Nordic features, Fair hair, cut short, and uncommon (for a nord) gray eyes.
    Personality:Svarnor is quick-witted, and throughout his life has used his tongue quite a bit more often than his blade. He is always the first to tease or make a joke, and can turn most insults around in their owners faces
    Miscellaneous: Born to an imperial woman who had been captured by a Nordic bandit chieftain, Svarnor spent the first few days of his life hidden in the back of a wagon. His mother managed to convince his father that the baby had died at birth, and there he stayed, in the wagon, until a chance came to escape. His mother fled, making it as far as Riften, where she died of an illness she had gotten while traveling. Her son, whose past and name were explained by a letter, written by the mother in case of this situation, was sent to Honorhall Orphanage, where he stayed till his sixteenth birthday. Once he was released, he was recruited into the Thieves Guild by Brynjolf. He know works both on heists and on recruiting new members.

Hey everyone, this is my first attempt at RP, so here it goes:
    Character name: Tristan

Class: Rogue (Archery/sneak/light armor/one handed)

Looks: Tristan is a relatively tan wood elf whose facial features are not as angular as many of his kinsmen. He has thin, focused eyes that always seem to be assessing his surroundings. His hair is shoulder length with a few braids, and he wears two stripes of red warpaint under his eyes.
    Tristan wears Nightingale armor and boots, dwarven gauntlets, and one of several pieces of headgear: an apprentice's hood, an elven helmet, or an ebony helmet. When relaxing at his new home in Markarth, he wears brown fine clothes.

Personality: Tristan grew up in the Bosmer land of Valenwood, and thus spent his early life running and sneaking through the woods. Like the rest of his race, he is also highly skilled with a bow. Upon arriving at Skyrim, he used his natural traits to help him in all of his quests. He is not friendly by any means, but won't hesitate to help someone truly in need.

Combat Prefs: Tristan's main weapon is a bow. His strong ability to remain unseen allows him to find the best position to ambush and snipe his enemies before they are aware of him. If a single shot cannot finish the job, or if there are multiple enemies, he continues firing until they finally find him. He then draws a one handed axe or a two handed sword to finish the job. He does realize the usefulness of all the schools of magic, but really only uses them when he sees fit.

Misc: After joining the companions, Tristan drank werewolf blood and became a werewolf himself.
    Another interesting fact is that he traces his ancestry back to the Dwemer. Though his family has lived in Valenwood for centuries, his father's side of the family was once said to have been a member of the now lost race. [I haven't thought up a way of explaining this yet...] Tristan decorates his home in Markarth with forgotten Dwemer treasures that he finds on his travels.

Star Gazer

Name: Isnar the Old
    Race: Breton
    Class: Warrior (back in the day)
    Attributes: Isnar has one arm, one eye, and scars all over his body. He is battle-hardened and is good at luring his enemies into traps, such as runes or bear-traps. What he lacks in fighting skill, he makes up for in cleverness.
    Equipment: Iron war axe, black hooded cloak, dwarven machine on his one arm (left), and a coinpurse with 20 septims.

solace84

God of the Arena
    Hey everyone, this is my first attempt at RP, so here it goes:
    Character name: Tristan

Class: Rogue (Archery/sneak/light armor/one handed)

Looks: Tristan is a relatively tan wood elf whose facial features are not as angular as many of his kinsmen. He has thin, focused eyes that always seem to be assessing his surroundings. His hair is shoulder length with a few braids, and he wears two stripes of red warpaint under his eyes.
    Tristan wears Nightingale armor and boots, dwarven gauntlets, and one of several pieces of headgear: an apprentice's hood, an elven helmet, or an ebony helmet. When relaxing at his new home in Markarth, he wears brown fine clothes.

Personality: Tristan grew up in the Bosmer land of Valenwood, and thus spent his early life running and sneaking through the woods. Like the rest of his race, he is also highly skilled with a bow. Upon arriving at Skyrim, he used his natural traits to help him in all of his quests. He is not friendly by any means, but won't hesitate to help someone truly in need.

Combat Prefs: Tristan's main weapon is a bow. His strong ability to remain unseen allows him to find the best position to ambush and snipe his enemies before they are aware of him. If a single shot cannot finish the job, or if there are multiple enemies, he continues firing until they finally find him. He then draws a one handed axe or a two handed sword to finish the job. He does realize the usefulness of all the schools of magic, but really only uses them when he sees fit.

Misc: After joining the companions, Tristan drank werewolf blood and became a werewolf himself.
    Another interesting fact is that he traces his ancestry back to the Dwemer. Though his family has lived in Valenwood for centuries, his father's side of the family was once said to have been a member of the now lost race. [I haven't thought up a way of explaining this yet...] Tristan decorates his home in Markarth with forgotten Dwemer treasures that he finds on his travels.

Hi tristan, you should come join in on the Arena:Gladiators of Tamriel RP. You would start enslaved, but it can be for any reason such as being framed or what not. come on down if interested.

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
    So I kinda wanted to make a non-Dragonborn character to make up with the two that I have. So here he is:

Character name: Jociel Magrish
    Race: Half-Breton, Half-Orc
    Class: Elemental Paladin / Armorer
    Looks: His Orc side: six small horns above his two eyebrows, one large tooth sticking out of his right side of his mouth, orange warpaint around his eyes that goes to the bottom of his neck and orcish ears. His Breton side: Light complexion and voice. On both sides: warrior's muscles (hehe), and a light, full beard.
    Personality: Strong and prideful as an Orc, gentle as a peaceful Breton (sort of like Lieutenant Worf from Star Trek: The Next Generation, if anyone knows him. Google him, if you don't know. :D)
    Weapons and Spells: One-handed Mace (with Shock Damage and Soul Trap enchantment), Holy Armor and Shield (various enchantments of a paladin), Conjure Storm Thrall, Chain Lightning, Grand Healing, Guardian Circle, Bane of the Undead, Turn Greater Undead
    Misc: Jociel was born from a male Orc and a female Breton in Skyrim. His hometown was Markath, as a blacksmith assistant. As proud of his father teaching the ways of one-handed mace and heavy armor, he was also proud that his mother taught him some Shock and Restoration magic to help him in ranged combat. He can also magically turn his clothes into his paladin armor when he needs it. He then joined the Elemental Paladins to complete the Elemental Paladins, then both of the other paladins got killed by Alduin and the Elemental Paladins ceased to exist after that. He is now caravan armorer seeking adventure.
    Famous Quote: "I take pride of my kind! However, I'm very gentle to the innocent."
    Theme Music:

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
    Character name: Thallik
    Race: Orsimer
    Class: Warrior / Armorer
    Looks: I am a tall, strong Orc, so much so that I must make my self special clothing as merchants rarely have anything that can fit me. I have white eyes with a pale green skin and blonde hair (believed to have been inherited by a Nord relative I may have had).
    Personality: I am somewhat misunderstood because of my strong, menacing looks though I have a very gentle personality, only ever attacking those who attack first and taking on any tasks without compensation (unless mandated).
    Weapons and Spells: I wield an Orcish Warhammer handed down to me by my grandfather, a feared but celebrated Orcish warrior. I often wear simple, self made garb, though if I leave town I often wear my set of Ebony Armor (Legendary) handed down to me from my grandfather who wore it in combat. Magically I'm not very proficient, the only spells I really know are Restoration spells to heal myself in the heat of combat, and apparently I can shout too, almost forgot.
    Misc: I was born in the Dragontail Mountains in High Rock, though my parents moved to Riften in Skyrim when I was a boy. My mother and grandparents stayed at home and looked after me while my father worked as a miner. When I was old enough my grandfather trained me in the ways of the warrior, though I don't believe fighting solves much. When I became an adult I took on an apprenticeship with Oengul War-Anvil in Windhelm, which is where I work now assisting him with whatever needs to be done.

crabrangoony

Musician and Writer
    Name: Aleksander Blackthorn
    Class: Crusader

Looks: 6'4" Caucasian, fair-skinned; short blonde hair; steel armor, only wears helmet in battle.

Personality: Aleksander isn't as loud and proud as your typical Nord, but he won't say no to drink and a good conversation at the tavern. He's usually very friendly, though fierce in the battlefield. He often explores Skyrim to his fancy. He likes a good challenge (e.g. taking on a bandit hideout by himself, slaying dragons, etc.). When it comes/came to the war, he surprisingly thinks that Skyrim should remain part of the Empire.

Misc: Aleksander favors battleaxes and warhammers. He is somewhat skilled in restoration, but only enough to stop the bleeding of your typical adventurer's wound. He tends to keep his money tucked away, only spending it on drink and food.

Tyrone

(Sorry if bad, new to Roleplaying)

Name: Gio Gerard
    Class: Duelist
    Looks: Appears to be in his mid 30's, sporting dark brown hair that would be kept short but not a buzzcut. His facial hair would consist of a well-kept mustache and goatee, with his cheeks kept cleanly-shaven. He would have prominent cheekbones and a narrow jaw, with a roman nose. His skin color would be somewhat tan for a breton, but not nearly as much as an imperial's. He would most likely be wearing ornate, fine clothes that would flaunt his wealth as a famous merchant. In combat he would wear light armor similar to that of Isran of the Dawnguard.
    Personality: Gio would be a gentleman to everyone who first meets him, and they would know him as such. Gio also has a knack for scheming and plotting, such is why he has risen as a trader.
    Misc: Gio carries with him a fine steel sword and an steel dagger with him at all times. He fights with a stealthy style, some could call it almost too cautious to the point of it being cowardly. He dislikes open engagements extremely, and prefers to have others fight for him even though he is more than capable of doing it on his own.

AlmightyGoose

Paladin of the Nine
    First RP ever. I hope my character is ok.

Name: Markus
    Class: Paladin
    Looks: Long dark hair, goatee, 6' 1", muscular build, battle-hardened, scar down the right side of his face
    Combat/Magic:
    Armor: Ebony without Helmet
    Weapons: Stendarr's Justice (One-Handed Mace w/ Sunfire enchantment)
    Stendarr's Mercy (Shield w/ Magic Resist)
    Rings/Amulets: Amulet of Stendarr
    Ring of Matrimony
    Magic: Years of training have made him a master of Restoration magic
    He is also well adept at Enchanting and Alteration magic

Personality: Cares nothing for political power struggles. He cares only for justice and the cleansing of evil from Tamriel, and will do anything to achieve that end. He defends the innocent and his allies with his very life. He is very honorable, serious, and very vengeful. He will not hesitate to destroy anything or anyone who stands between him and his ability to deliver the divine justice of Stendarr. He will destroy any and all evil he sees. This includes: Witches, necromancers, undead, vampires, werewolves, and the biggest affront to Stendarr... Daedra.

Back Story: He was born and raised in High Rock. He moved to Skyrim and bought a small house outside of Ivarstead. He met a Nord woman. A couple years later they got married and had a son. One night, a powerful necromancer attack his home and killed his wife and son and raised them back up to attack him as his undead slaves. Unable to strike at his now undead wife and son. He flew into a rage and brutally killed the necromancer. As the necromancer fell, he heard his wife say, "Goodbye, my love," as she and his son fell to ashes before him. He burned down his home and left swearing a vow to destroy the evils of the world so no one will ever have to suffer the same fate as his wife and son. Soon after, he became a Vigilant of Stendarr. In the Order, he learned how to combat the evils in Tamriel. He learned how to use Restoration and Alteration magic as well as Enchanting. He learned to use wards to block and absorb the spells of vile witches and necromancers. He learned healing magics to heal himself and his allies. He could turn and destroy undead by using circles of power, and even harness the power of the sun itself to create the all-powerful Aura of Stendarr. As well as envelope himself in magical armor for further protection. The Order's high command kept sending him out on patrols instead taking the fight directly to the enemy. He became fed up with their indirect approach and left. He is now a lone warrior of Stendarr wandering Tamriel combating evil wherever it may be and shining the light of Stendarr's Mercy upon those who need it. He wants to build a true Order of Stendarr to wage open war on the evils of the world. He works closely with the Dawnguard to further his goal.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Here I'll post my character card anyway so others can see it.

Character name: Jeroo-Shei
    Race: Argonian
    Sub-Race: Vampire
    Class: Plague Rogue (Assassin/Illusionist/Necromancer)
    Date & Place of Birth: 9th of Second Seed (since he was forced to be hatched prematurely 2 days prior to his natural birthdate, would've been hatched on the 11th of Second Seed) 2E 579, Helstrom, Black Marsh
    Date & Place of (Un-)Death: 10th of Rain's Hand, 2E 612, fields of Morrowind (Age: 33, and that's how old he appears centuries later)
    Age in Total: 951 (figured out by using math from the beginnings and ends of the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th eras)
    Appearance: Pale Olive-Green colored scaly skin. Small unnoticeable fangs hanging from his upper lip. A pair of small Straight horns on his head (small enough to be hidden by a hood). Creepily bright, gold, snake like reptilian eyes with maroon vertical pupils with an orange hue outline surrounding the pupils. Scar across his left eye. Many scars on his back from being whipped as a slave (hidden by his clothes) Bright red war paint streak coming down his right eye, purple streak of war paint down his left.
    Personality: Unpredictable, Ruthless, Cryptic and Mysterious, Hateful towards the Dunmer for being enslaved in his mortal life.
    Equipment: Unique, custom set of black Vampire Armor with a hood and cloak wrapped around the collar which covers his right symmetrical half and stretches all the diagonal way to underneath his left leather shoulder pad. His torso piece resembles the Vampire Royal Armor, but isnt exactly that. Vampire Boots, Vampire gauntlets. Ebony Katar (click the name if you dont know what a katar is, also, Jeroo-Shei's Katar is supposed to look exactly like that), His own unique Crossbow with Ebony Bolts. A double belt wrapping around his waist in an "X" shape with a Skull for a belt buckle.
    Combat Prefs: Uses his undead minion "The Slasher" as a distraction to draw off enemies while he stealthily shoots at the enemies with his crossbow or ambushes them with his Katar.
    Main Skills: Sneak, Illusion, Conjuration (Necromancy only) One-Handed, Light Armor, Alchemy
    Bio: Not much is known of this Cryptic Argonian Vampire's past. But from what can be told, he was one of the many slaves in Morrowind during the mid 2nd Era. When he was but a mere egg, the Dunmer raided Black Marsh for slaves. His mother and father were shipped to separate Dunmer houses so he never knew who they were. His masters cracked open his egg and he hatched prematurely on the 9th of Second Seed, 2E 579, while he was supposed to hatch naturally 2 days afterwards. As was said earlier, Jeroo-Shei was born in Second Seed, which is the sign of the Shadow, so yes, he is a Shadowscale, however, he never was given the chance to serve the Dark Brotherhood since he was taken away as an egg. He served his entire Mortal life as a slave. While not being abused by his masters he observed the cultural Necromancy in Morrowind. It was very fascinating and intriguing to him. After a couple of years of discreetly teaching himself how to read and write (since in Morrowind the slaves weren't allowed to know how to read and write), Jeroo-Shei began pursuing Necromancy furtively by many ways, such as stealing spell tomes in the house and reading them when his masters were asleep, peeking in on them resurrecting their ancestors, and many other acts of secretive interest. Jeroo-Shei grew so interested in Necromancy that one night he decided to escape the home of his masters using his shadowscale instincts and while walking around in the volcanic fields of morrowind he found a vampire wandering around and asked the vampire to bite him. The vampire broke a fang trying to pierce Jeroo's rough, scaly skin but it worked and he contracted sanguinare vampiris. When his transformation was complete he went back to the house of his masters and killed them all with his new vampiric abilities. But the guards in Morrowind found out and ran him out of the province and he fled to Skyrim. He has been there ever since, blending in with the inhabitants, not being seen, and still practicing necromancy in tombs and just all around searching for a new purpose since he never served his duties as a Shadowscale (it should be mentioned that he didnt know the answer to the question of the Black Door when he attempted to contact the Dark Brotherhood, therefore was deemed not worthy and unable to join. Since the Brotherhood was never seen outside their sanctuary unless it was for a contract). During his time in Skyrim, Jeroo-Shei created an undead, eight-legged, arachnid-like abomination which he named "The Slasher". The procedure in which he did this goes in order. He started by manipulating unholy, Necromantic energies to fuse 2 draugr corpses, 2 skeletons, 1 recently deceased Nord corpse lying in the tomb of where this took place, and an undeveloped embryo from a Frostbite Spider's egg all together. Then, after he concocted this lifeless, immobile, but yet gruesome body, he added sentience and animation to it by conjuring and binding the soul of a Spider Daedra from the Daedric Lord Mephala's Oblivion Plane into the body (Similiar to how Flesh Atronachs are created). The Slasher serves under his command and nobody elses unless told to do so by its master. He can dismiss it to the Soul Cairn and conjure it to Nirn at his will. Although being a cold blooded argonian vampire that is vunerable to the sun, the only source of warmth for a cold blooded reptile, Jeroo feeds more than the average vampire, off of warm blooded humans and elves, and even khajiit.

Soundwave129

Lord of Order!
    Hey there, I'm new to the forums and thought I'd give this role playing thing a try.

Character Name: Esset
    Class: Assassin
    Looks: Pale skin, with slicked back bright white hair and dark circles around his red eyes. Scar on his right cheek. Always sports a confident smirk.
    Personality: Arrogant, but brilliant at the same time, often locating every potential target in an area within seconds.
    Combat Preferences: Enchanted ebony bow taken from the throne room of the Count of Leyawiin after one of his more grueling assassinations, thought to be the last of the legendary Black Bows captured by the Knights of the White Stallion. Often sports glass armor.
    Main Skills: Archery, Sneak, Speechcraft, Conjuration.
    Bio: Esset was born an orphan in Valenwood. He raised himself, training for years with a bow to near perfection, while secretly worshiping Clavicus Vile, until he was ready to head out and make a name for himself. At the young age of 27, he became an assassin for hire. He worked for decades, growing richer by the minute, until the Thalmor came. Under the watch of Thalmor soldiers, Esset's activities were becoming much riskier. Eventually he decided to leave his homeland, culminating in a rather exciting escape from several different enemies. Throughout the Great War, he hopped around various provinces, always fleeing right before the local law enforcement could catch him. He finally ended up in Cyrodiil, where he joined up with the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild. Esset became good friends with his fellow criminals, though he tended to avoid the silent and brooding Cicero. But all good things must come to an end, and so it came to be that both the Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild fell. After remaining in the Imperial City for as long as he could, Esset decided that he would venture to Skyrim, the last known refuge of the Dark Brotherhood. He know serves the Dawnstar Sanctuary, as a feared killer. His tongue as sharp as his arrows, the name Esset is whispered throughout Skyrim, a legend of the night. If Esset is hired to kill you, there is no escape.

Deejay

I'm the user friendly one.
    -- I'm just copy pasting another bio I had on hand, I'll gladly change it to the format if asked --

"These poor, simple folk - too fearful or too dull-witted to see the vulgarity and evil in their own midst. They wail and complain about my... uncompromising methods, but who among you can say that hanging half a village is a high price to pay for the assurance that corruption has been exposed and destroyed this day?" - Ernst Traugott, Grandmaster
    Vigilant

Name: Davon 'Moot' Lykins
    Current Residence: Drifer
    Belief/Religion: Servant of the Eight - Specifically
    Stendarr
    Titles/Honorifics: Former Vigilant of Stendarr
    Profession: Witch-Hunter.
    Attributes: Intelligence, Willpower
    Skills: Swordfighting, Alchemy, Restoration, Destruction, Sneak.

Race: Imperial
    Class: Witch Hunter
    Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 180lbs

Build: Slim
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green.
    Skin: Human
    Handedness: Ambidextrous.

Weaponry: Davon primarily carries an rapier that had been enchanted with the powers to repeal the dead. His more trademark weapon is a complex sliver crossbow that's more then compact enough to use in the offhand

Vernacular: Cyodillic
    Mannerisms: Quiet, Rude.
    Morals: A surly and suspicious character with no qualms about killing innocents, so long as he also manage to slay the guilty, these traits were the ones that lead to his expulsion from the Vigilants.

Appearance: An older, unimpressive man. Davon wears no open scars or holds any attractive features, rather he is remarkably plain with dull brown eyes and graying facial hair. His outfit consists of a simple wide brim hat and long brown coat, aswell as a number of
    traveling packs and pouches.

Personality: Incredibly religious, Davon has allowed his beliefs in Stendarr to shape his personality. He respects and admires the law, and often goes out of his way to assist random simplefolk with tasks. As such he has become skilled in the arts of healing and herbalism, never charging for a service.

Although he is no longer a Vigilant, Davon nonetheless considers his service to the Eight by devoting the remainder of his days hunting and killing both cultist and creature and as such, he as amassed a considerable knowledge base of such things.

-- I'll work on the bio tomorrow. --

Sethman27

Name velixer (yes I know this is not an argonion name but he was renamed by mannimarco)
    Race argoinian
    Age 27
    Gender male
    Class necromancer
    Looks obsidian black scales with crimson eyes and many spikes on his head also black
    Combat style velixer prefers to have his semi large army of undead follow him as he leads the charge with a bone spear
    And custom made bone armor which is made from the bones and flesh of his enemy's

Bio Velixer was borne to unknown parents in the mid third era in the black marsh and was abandoned
    By them for velixers evil appearance and nature. After being left to rot in one o the many swamps
    In the black marsh he was happend upon by a necromancer by the name of mannimarco
    The king of worms manninmarco took the child and renamed him into velixer taking his
    As one of his apocalyptic teaching him the ways of the dead eventually velixer began to
    Stand out from the other apprentices and was offerd the oppertunity to become a lich and
    Live forever. After mannimarcos "death" at the hands of the hero of kvatch velixer began
    To wander around the provencis of tamriel massicuring villages and raising them for his
    Army which he had no idea what to do with. In the 4rth era velixer was staying in skyrim in an unmarked cave dug by
    His legion of the undead when he haPpend across and old temple built to some forgotten god
    Which held the key to making a gateway to the soul cairn After accessing it he found old spell tomes
    Around the soul cairn for even more powerful undead and as far as he knows he was the only one to know
    These spells.

Please note this is my first cherecter for roleplaying and I did this on my iPod so there may be
    Alot of spelling errors and stuff!

Nadya_Miskalov

"If you touch me I'll more than alarm you".
    o First Name: Nadya
    o Nickname Name: Meroka
    o Last Name: Miskalov

o Full name Nadya Meroka Miskalov

o Initials: NMM

o Name Meaning: Hope

o Name Length: 19 [Characters]

o Gender: Female

o Age: 24

o Race: Nord

Personal
    Meroka has unwavering prejudice of immense hatred against Nobles and the like… it is the practice of the rich to always look down on the poor and unclean, but the latter never has any influence in/or around important factors of importance and therefor is regarded like a baby, a baby trying to dictate quantum mathematical laws to a lecture in quantum mathematical laws –absurd-. So she cut herself off, became the shadows, the knife in the darkness to those in power, it took the murder of her parents and the injustice she suffered herself to understand why the lower-class act like they do. Meroka has been looked down upon, spat upon, and considered the mire of her race, thanks to her overzealous father and mother:

Joseph and Amber Miskalov, Jo worked in the Imperial City, worked for the King himself, as the local treasurer, a highly trusted position and as an Imperial himself, has a true understanding of wealth. Amber loved the fact that he brought home a bigger and bigger coin purse every day, Amber knew he was stealing, but, they had a young child -Nadya- to look after, and to justify it, was to accept the fact that no one would miss a few coins here and there.

Except it got so out of control Joseph and Amber were caught and hung; the King and his Blades and a handful of stuck-up Imperials, personally came to their house dragged her mother and father outside in the early morning rain, Meroka screaming to let them go, but the cries and screams of a Seven year old were forced with brutal aggression from one of the Imperials, The blades hung them in the square as a lesson to others, in front of the locals; who rushed out when they herd the screaming. To find in there surprise Joseph and Amber hanging from the old oak, swaying in the wind, rain soaked clothes and blood pooling around their feet. An official stamped note from the King stating: What he thought of the Miskalov’s Family, and why they have been made an example of also as a warning to others.

Meroka had seen the whole drama play out like some horrific nightmare, she was never savvy to her parents doing she just stood wide eyed and innocent, tears streaming down her blood red face as she saw her mother and father swaying in the wind from the tree she used to play from. She was thrown in the Imperial prisons and left there, only to be visited twice a day with bread and water, the only company were the other prisoners. She never talked to them; she listened and understood their pleas and so called innocence. She thought long and hard about her mother and father until she come to the conclusion that it was because of ‘the evil curse” as she called it, she didn’t want to think about that, she was called freak by other children and she hated herself even more so that her mother could have given birth to something like her. She vowed she would make every Imperial pay for their crime and make them answer her personally. And as for this hierarchy prejudice she would have to do something about that that to...
    Monstrous, to be thrown in a cell at the age of Seven years old… She taught herself many things to bide the time over the years, and had found that she had grown very fond of and very adapt at the: “Sneak”, “Lock Picking” and the “Thief” skills, she loved the thrill, the adrenaline, the uncertainty she had when she knew the implications of what she was doing, it wasn’t a choice she made, it was a necessity.

By the age of thirteen, she had already managed to escape from her cell, but she knew the time wasn’t right to leave, she used to hide in the shadows listening, gathering information, she studied the layout of the dungeon to memory. Which she found wasn’t hard, she had grown accustom to the dark and she had made a friend with the darkness and isolation. She was of age in her teens and was of much attention to the guards and there foundling hands and hard pricks during visiting times, she knew she was the ‘talk’ amongst all the men, she could hear the vile things they wanted to do with her, and did, but she knew that all she needed was one chance, and she didn’t care about the consequences, but all she needed was him to come down to see her. She would wait and take what all these so called men could throw at her, but she would fight her hardest to stop them...but to no avail.

Not until she was Nineteen, twelve years of waiting, and the most fortunate thing happened, the King came to the dungeons… but went into the cell next to her, too much to ask that he would come to see her. With a handful of these ‘Blade’ soldiers, she would have to bide her time, there will be an opportunity, not until about half hour later they still didn’t come out, she chose to pick the lock in her cell and have a look, empty… that was when she figured it all out and escaped. Perfect… she never found the King.

She had also found a fond love of “Alchemy” and decided that the men on her mental list shall pay with poison, one of the vilest poisons there are, but she would need practice so she scaled as far north as she could in search of ingredients, and information. Five years of wondering through dungeons, and forests, until she was caught by a camp of Guards in a place called Skyrim, where they raped her abused her and put her on a wagon to a place called Helgen… she thought to herself as she sat tied with three other people in the wagon… it is the practice of the rich to always look down at the poor and unclean, but that will change, she promised it to herself. They would pay, and to start things off this Storm Cloak rebellion is her sort of thing. And as for ‘the evil curse’ it might come useful now…

RTSullivan-DragonBorn

Premium Member
    Character name: Marquez

Level: 60

Race: Half Imperial Other Half Unknown

Class: Battle Mage

Looks:

Story: Marquez is an orphan, his origin is shrouded in mystery. As a baby he was found by a traveling scholar who was immediately taken aback by his black eyes. The scholar raised young Marquez and wanted to know more about his origin but was not successful, but he was able to determine was that Marquez is indeed half Imperial. As Marquez grew his hair grew out white which was highly unusual for someone so young and white markings began to show on his face. Feeling like an outsider Marquez ran away from the scholar at age 10 and decided to fend for himself learning what he could from other travelers, but never fully relying on anyone. At age 15 Marquez not only started taking an interest in the Sword but the arcane arts as well, he pursued his hobbies alone and seemed to develop his skills rather effortlessly. Through fending for himself Marquez grew up to become a very strong Battle Mage but most importantly he found out that he is Dovahkiin (Dragonborn) he has the ability to devour dragons souls permanently killing them, which he has developed quite a love for. Perhaps being Dovahkiin has something to do with his unknown origin. Marquez has a very vulnerable and defensive side to him and often uses sarcasm to prevent anyone knowing what he is really feeling or thinking. He is very unwilling to let anyone in, until recently that is, when he met and fell in love with vampire woman named Serana.

Combat Prefs: Ebony Mail - Daedric Gauntlets, Boots, Helmet, all Enchanted all Legendary. Daedric Sword Legendary Burns Target for 45 points Absorbs 30 points of Stamina. Spell Fireball or Incinerate and his favorite Shouts are Fire Breath, and Unrelenting Force.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts