OOC The Aldmeri offensive (OOC and charecter card)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Skyrimosity

Name: J'Ghasta
    Race: Khajit
    Class: monk
    Weapon preferences: Fists/ Staff made of a black wood, may be enchanted
    Personality: Calm, relaxed, he is religious, worshiping Akatosh believing that martial training is the way toward enlightenment
    Appearance: Small, slim even for a Khajit, but not skinny or scrawny, he has Jaguar like spots adorning his entire body his fur is pure white otherwise.
    Misc: He is a wander, but he will always help someone. He is one of the few Khajit that don't belive the Thalmor saved their moons so he was kicked out of Elswyr. Likes to meditate early in the morning.

Will reveal more of his history (I hope) throughout the RP

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Dug it up so it'd be on the newest page

Skyrimosity

Will he be game for killing Aldmeri troops since he is a monk?

Skyrimosity

Well we have 4 members now, would be a good time to finally set how many players we need to start

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    I think once we get 1 to 3 more we should be set,I wont be able to check in tommorow till late so maybe by then we will have more recruits.

Star Gazer

Name: Isnar the Old
    Race: Breton
    Class: Warrior (back in the day)
    Weapon Preference: His trusty iron war axe
    Appearance: Short, old, one arm, one eye, many scars across his chest and face.

Skyrimosity

And how shall your character fit in with a group that is basically fighting a war?
    PS, do you like my newest signature?

Skyrimosity

*Stickied*
    Before I post my own charecter card let me lay down the rules:
    1.No overpowered charecters
    2.No dragonborns
    3.You may know shouts but no more than 4
    and finally 4. Have fun!!!!!
    Just a reminder of the rules, and to ANYONE who looks at this thread and wants to join, it is still open for members. Now everyone, let's remember we're trying to make a very good RP so I would strongly advise against one line posting. Put in stuff like what you're character is thinking to make it longer and more interesting. Now, let's have a RP!

Skyrimosity

Lucas, I hope you can pull off the old character very well.
    PS, is your avatar picture the old man from Monster House?

Skyrimosity

Alright, got the post up. If anyone feels like posting, you are free to fast forward the RP to morning and then telling your story.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    since I can't be a Khajiit can I be a Orc?

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Or is it too late to join? :sadface:

Name: Harrold Hardyng
    Race: Imperial
    Skills: One-handed, Two-handed, speech, light armor.
    Bio: A Cyrodilic man. He's young but an accomplished swordsmaster. He is very skilled, but also a bit arrogant. Can play various instruments as well. He was born in the Imperial City, as the third son of a rich noble. He grew up receiving education in both body and mind, but his two elder brothers always defied him for being born later and having no chance of the family fortune. Distraught by that, he was often to be found scurrying the Imperial City, spoiling for fights with other bravado's like him or wooing pretty ladies. When his Lord Father died, Harrold was expelled by his eldest brother and decided to leave Cyrodiil behind. He turned to Skyrim, in hopes of riches, lands or a worthy feeder for his blade.
    Equipment: Ebony sword, called Heartsbane. Some say the sharpest blade in Tamriel.
    Dark red boiled leather, embroidered with his family's coat of arms, a black falcon with spread wings.
    Dark red leather boots.
    Dark red leather greaves.
    Appearance: Medium height, comely face with brown curly hair hanging around his face in a lazy fashion.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Or is it too late to join? :sadface:
    nah man you can join
    Name: Harrold Hardyng
    Race: Imperial
    Skills: One-handed, Two-handed, speech, light armor.
    Bio: A Cyrodilic man. He's young but an accomplished swordsmaster. He is very skilled, but also a bit arrogant. Can play various instruments as well. He was born in the Imperial City, as the third son of a rich noble. He grew up receiving education in both body and mind, but his two elder brothers always defied him for being born later and having no chance of the family fortune. Distraught by that, he was often to be found scurrying the Imperial City, spoiling for fights with other bravado's like him or wooing pretty ladies. When his Lord Father died, Harrold was expelled by his eldest brother and decided to leave Cyrodiil behind. He turned to Skyrim, in hopes of riches, lands or a worthy feeder for his blade.
    Equipment: Ebony sword, called Heartsbane. Some say the sharpest blade in Tamriel.
    Dark red boiled leather, embroidered with his family's coat of arms, a black falcon with spread wings.
    Dark red leather boots.
    Dark red leather greaves.
    Appearance: Medium height, comely face with brown curly hair hanging around his face in a lazy fashion.
    welcome to the family

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts