• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    (OOC: Just say "firetruck" (Smosh reference))

They fled the city and Beast panicked. He said that there was no way they could go back into the city. Solknight said, "You're damn right we can't go into the city... but I can. He summoned his Dremora butler to get a weapon. He said to Solknight, "You haven't summoned me in quite a while... what do you need, Sire?" "Remember that ancient axe that belonged to Ysgramor that I told you to hold on to? I need it." "You mean Wuulthrad? It's right here, but it's built up some dust." He handed the large battleaxe to him. "Thank you. You may return to Oblivion, now." "Thank you, sir." And with that, the butler vanished back to his homeworld. Solknight dusted off Wuulthrad and walked towards the city gate. He turned back towards the others and said "Don't try to follow me. You'll get yourself killed."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    The girls were sitting in the solar of the inn, discussing hair dying and makeup tricks, when a sudden commotion escalated outside. Shouting and hollering could be heard, spells were being cast and weapons were hitting bodies. Sygun watched Beast walk out of the inn in a hurry, and she rushed to a window to see what was going on. It was chaos, people were running, several bleeding, Thalmor were everywhere. She turned to Ashley and Ireth. "We had better get armour on, and quick. There's Thalmor outside, and Beast just went into it. The rest of the boys are probably in it too. Let's get changed." Sygun ran to her room to put on her second skin and grab her swords. But she could only find the one. That was odd, she always kept the two together. She looked under the bed in case it got kicked, but didn't find it. Corners were searched, but she came up empty. After stomping her foot and growling in frustration, she opened a drawer and found her sword in it. "What in Oblivion is this doing here? I'm gonna kill that damn wizard!" she muttered as she put it in its scabbard. She grabbed the other sword and sheathed it as she exited the room. The other two were waiting for her in the lounge, but by that point the square had become eerily silent. Sygun peeked out the window and saw that the crowd had dispersed, bodies littered the square, wounded were still straggling along the streets and Thalmor still running around with vengeance on their faces. Either the mob battle was awfully short, or she had spent more time looking for her sword than she thought. "An Imperial, an Orc, and an Altmer, that's what you're looking for," she heard one of the Thalmor order a group of battlemages. "They likely have fled the city. Find them! They're likely to be with three women!" Sygun turned to the other two. "Guys, we should think about getting out of here."

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley had ran to her room and quickly put on her armor and went back downstairs. When she came back, an order could be heard from a Thalmor leader. "How are we gonna get out? There's no way we can sneak past all those guards, and we'll probably lose in a fight." Ashley peered out the window, seeing at least two dozen guards in the streets, running around. "We'll need a distraction if we want to get out of here alive."

Solknight walked in through the gate and readied Wuulthrad. The Thalmor saw him and prepared for whatever he was going to do next. He charged towards the crowd of Thalmor and guards yelling "FOR TALOS!" The Imperial fearlessly sliced the Elves into pieces and used his shouts. Even though he was outnumbered, he didn't back down. He fought and fought... but he was brought down by a Thalmor warrior.

As Solknight laid on the ground, he had no hope of survival. But then he heard a voice speak in the ancient language of Dovah. It spoke "Fus... RO DAH!" Whoever chanted the words was using the words as a thu'um, which very few people could do. That's when he appeared. A man in golden armor seemed to come out of nowhere and exterminated the Elven forces vionlently. Solknight couldn't make out who it was. Once the strange man finished off the guards and Thalmor, he went over to Solknight and healed him with a magic spell.

"Who... who are you," questioned Solknight, "and why did you help me?" The man laughed and responded, "Come on, Buff, I thought you'd recognize me. It's Shadowlock. Now get off your lazy ass." Shadowlock was an Argonian, Solknight's best friend, and the Hero of Kavatch (he survived so long because he was an immortal vampire for most of his life.) Solknight stood up and said "We were supposed to meet in Murkwood." "Well, I grew impatient..."

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn leaned up against the tree, suddenly seeing a bright flash of light from the city. It light up the night sky light lightning as the wizard looked in amazement. "By the Aedra...What is going on in there?" he said. He suddenly remembered the others, he worried where they were. He remembered Sygun and the other women, "hope they got out alright.." he mumbled, feeling a cold shock going throughout his body. The pain in his stomach was unbearable, he felt his intestines sting as blood oozed into the cuts, the welts swelling and throbbing...

D_A

Beast say Haru shift "Just rest. I'm sure they will be okay." Beast was quite worried, so much chaos was going on. What if Solknight didn't come back? What would happen to the Rebellion? What if every one in the city gets killed by whatever is going on in there? "If worse comes to worse...we can just...go home? I know that we can't stay here to long...and even if the rebellion lives, after this night, every one will know who we are...our main objective...this guy Runil, is probably fleeing right now. Whatever Solknight is doing, I just hope he gets to Runil." Beast's mind was flashing with visions of what could be happening inside the city. He had to many bi-polar thoughts. Should he run away, fight with Solknight, stay with haru, or just leave the rebellion? Beast couldn't think straight, he put all those thoughts aside and stayed with Haru. "Er...I'm no doctor but you look hurt, do you have anything that could help you? Specifically anything that you DIDN'T leave in the inn?" Beast couldn't imagine going back into the city for some supplies. The whole city might be bunrt down in a couple of hours!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    The wizard dug through his pockets for a smoke, slowly lifting his trembling hand out and lighting it with his fingers. "Yeah, I should have some pain killing potions in here, but nothing to cure broken bones." He took a long drag, letting the smoke pour out of his mouth and nose. "Here," he went to grab the potion, but yanked his hand out in pain, blood dripping from his fingertips. "Damn, the viles are broken, must of shattered in the fight." he said to beast, wiping the blood on his robe. "I don't have enough energy to cast any spells right now, set aside that little flame from my fingers," he added. "Look, I'll be fine here..nobody will be coming out anytime soon. Try and find Sygun and the others." he said to Beast in an Orderly tone. "Gods speed, Orc" he added.

D_A

Beast didn't like the idea of going back into the city, as he ran towards the city, Armour clunking, he was hoping that Haru would be okay.

As Beast opened the doors, he saw many bodies on the floor, most dead or wounded. Some building were set on fire, others were just a pile of ruble. "How in oblivion did we manage to do this!" Although the mass amounts of dead people, their were still many living, either weeping for their lost ones, running or trying to get to safety. Beast was to focused on the destruction to realize that their were still Thalmor every where. A small patrol spotted him and ran up to him. Without any hesitation they attacked him.

One of the 5 thalmor whores swung at him with a elven sword, it had hit beasts Armour making a deep cut into it. The stabbed the one that had damaged his Armour, killing him. Another Thalmor stabbed Beast in the back of the leg, Beast screamed "AHH You PIG!" Just out of the corner of Beast's eye he could see Sygun peeking out threw the window off the inn. "HELP!!" Beast screamed while waving his hands in the air as he fell to the ground from a push of one of the thalmor. "Now you! Shut up and stay quiet," One of the thlamor said to him, then he spoke to two of the troops that were with him. "Keep watch on him, but don't move him."

Soknkight heard Beast cry for help, and looked over to see him surrounded by Thalmor. "Oh, Gods," Solknight said. "He just ran in..." Shadowlock questioned, "What's happening?" "One of my comrades got into the battlefield, and I told him not to." "We should help him out.' "No shit."

The duo ran towards Beast and the Thalmor surrounding him. "You flank left, I'll flank right!" Solknight ordered. They killed the Elves from both sides and helped up Beast. Solknight became angry with him and told him, "You idiot! I told you to stay outside the walls! My friend and I can handle this!" Shadowlock butted in, "Yeah! You shouldn't disobey your commander!" "I've got this. Beast, I gave the order for a reason. You shouldn't risk your life for this. Your time isn't now."

D_A

"Okay I'm sorry, I just was worried about the rest of the group. I'll go back and keep watch over Haru." Beast Hobbled away back out side the city with a gash in the back of his leg. Haru was still dazzled when he returned. "I saw Sygun in the inn through the window, I also got a beating from some thalmor. Thankfully Solknight and some Argonain saved me. I have no clue or the lizard was, I just ignored him. I didnt want to stall solknight any longer." Beast suddenly remembered the deadric butler that solknight had summoned. "Now this might not be the time but, iit seems like we have a while until solknight gets back. So what's with Solknight and the butler from oblivion?" Beast asked Haru sitting against a tree across from him. While his leg was throbbing.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun turned to the ladies. "All right, let's do this" she said as she boldly went out the door. Swords were unsheathed as she walked, and an occasional Thalmor was nonchalantly hacked down as she walked over to Solknight. She wiped the blood on her thighs when she approached their leader, and with a brow sculpted in a manner that could only suggest irritation asked "what in the name of the Gods happened here? And why in Oblivion did you jackasses leave us here? Some knights in shining armour you guys are!" By this point, her ire had melted and her eyes were smiling again, but she added a gentle smack across the face with a glove for the added effect. "Seriously Boss, what happened? Where is everybody? Are they all right?" Solknight only nodded his head to suggest that the time for talking was not now, they needed to get out. They snuck around buildings and through alleyways until they came across a small group of four Thalmor agents. Bold as brass, Sygun walked up to them, whipped out her weapons, and with a swift crossing move decapitated a Thalmor while the other three watched in shock and disbelief. They got their acts back together quickly though, and before Sygun could get off her 'gotcha!' smirk, they were casting an impressive array of destruction spells. The other three jumped in to help, and they were soon taken care of. Sygun walked over to one of the corpses and chopped its arms off, muttering "no casting spells in your afterlife, vile vermin."

The four made it out of the city through a drain pipe, and once in the country, Solknight told the girls what had happened. When hearing about Haru, her face turned ghost white and tears welled up. "Where. Is. He?" she asked slowly and quietly, a harsh emphasis on every syllable. Solknight led them to their new hideout, and Sygun saw wizard, weak and covered in blood. Resisting the urge to punch Solknight, she ran over to the wizard's side.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn felt immediate relief when Sygun ran to his aide. "Oh hey, what took so long?" he asked with a grin. "Nah I'm kidding, just glad to see you love." he smiled weakly and wrapped his arms around her, "Sorry if I get any blood on you, but i'm..sure it will come out." he insisted. The wizard had to hold back the pain it brought him to touch anything, let alone give the Nord a hug. "Do you know what happened in there? all I saw was a bright flash of light, almost had a seizure." he laughed. Haru figured he would make light of the situation, as to not worry anyone. "Do you know where we are going now?" he asked, "By Akatosh, we haven't even gotten rid of the old man yet..sorry for my bad timing, didn't know the streets were this dangerous at night.."

D_A

Beast leg was started to ooz of puss "Thanks for noticing guys." Beast started to get up wrenching in pain. "We need to leave. They will be searching everywhere for us, and I don't think Haru nor I can fight to well right now." Beast looked at the stables outside of the city. "I hope you guys didn't have any horses, if you did I think they are gone now." The stables were burning, a couple of horses fled from the stable. Beast guessed that the rope burned of or something like that. "Have any idea's how were going to get out of here?" Beast said mainly looking at Solknight.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Runil sat in his throne-like chair as he listened to the Thalmor Soldier's report on what was going on outside of the manor. Two Thalmor Commanders were standing next to the "Sir! The rebels have been spotted here in Skingrad. We managed to injure some of them, but the rest fled. They were spotted in the outskirts of the city. What are your orders?" Runil stood up and looked at the Commanders. "I want them found. I want them all dead, except for the leader. Bring him to me, and I will personally chop off his head, and send it to the Aldemeri Dominion in a box. Go Now!" He yelled. The Commanders turned around, each leading a group of fifteen soldiers out of the Manor to the City Exit.

Peaking behind a nearby pillar, Isabelle was spectating the meeting between her fiancee and the Thalmor. Seeing that her sister and her friends failed in the plan and revealed themselves, she shook her head. She turned around and walked over to a wall, where she proceeded to touch a certain point in the wall. The wall proceeded to open, revealing a secret passage. Isabelle walked down the long corridor, eventually reaching her own dark throne room. A Thalmor Commander walked forward, a strange look in his eyes. "I want you to take the men and find my sister and the other rebels. Defend them and kill the Thalmor soldiers. Leave none of the soldiers alive."

Ashley watched the reunion of Sygun and Haru through the corners of her eyes. She was now noticing the damage done to Haru and Beast. They were both bleeding, but Ashley didn't have time for sappy reunions.She took out her bow and kept watch. "Look, whatever we're doing, we don't have much time. With all the chaos going on in the city, the guards are no doubt searching for us, and Runil most likely got away. We need to decided where to go, and with the horses gone and you two injured, we're not gonna get very far."

Solknight was dissapointed that they couldn't catch Runil, but he was glad his soldiers were okay. But then he remembered Ashley's sister. He asked, "Ashley... do you think your sister is still alive?"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley kept her back to her comrades, keeping her bow loaded, ready to protect her friends. "I don't know. She made up these plans herself, and has people guarding her so I assume she's alive, somewhat. But I wouldn't worry. The last time I saw her, she was impaled with a sword through her stomach. If she survived that and somehow managed to get here, there's no way Isabelle would die."

Solknight's concern faded and he told the group "If any of you need healing, I have quite a few potions, medicines, and bandages that you're free to use. Or I could use magic to heal you if your wounds are too bad. While you're patching yourselves up, I'll plan our route. Shadowlock asked him, "You didn't teach your soldiers healing spells?" "I probably should... fellow soldiers, if you want any restoration lessons, talk to me. And about Runil... I'll have someone handle it." After giving the rebels the announcements, he summoned the spirit of Lucien Lachance and ordered him to hunt down Runil and bring him to him to kill him.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Healing herself, Sygun could do. Healing others, now that wasn't something she had experience with. Normally, the only people around her were the ones who had died by her hand. But watching Haru smile while obviously in excruciating pain was getting to her. Determined for it to work, she bit her lip and attempted to cast Heal Other on the wizard. Her first try failed, but that only made her more persistent. Her lower lip got bit harder, and her determination paid off, the spell went off and alleviated the wizard's pain. A huge smile of relief traversed her face and she buried her head momentarily in Haru's shoulder, thankful that it worked. Now that the worry over her man had ended, she finally took notice of the Orc standing next to him, wincing in pain. She tossed him a healing potion, one that she had deftly slipped in the bosom of her armour just in case. "Here, take this, it will help," she told him, her voice cold as the Sea of Ghosts. She put herself in Haru's arms, knowing that she would not be able to settle there for long now that the two who were most gravely injured could at least function now.

And then she suddenly remembered what Beast had said about the horses, and sat up like a shot. "Chestnut!" she gasped as she put her head into her hands. "Those sleazy elven bastards!" She was quietly shouting at the ground now, rubbing her forehead with her fingers. "Well folks, we're going on foot now. Beast and Haru, you're both well enough to cast your own healing spells to get yourselves put back to rights." She saw the sarcastic pout the Altmer was giving her, and countered it by sticking out her tongue. "We can purchase new horses at the next stables we come to. But first thing's first, we need to send that rat bastard Runil back to Oblivion. But I would highly recommend against marching back in there again all bold-like." She sat there for a minute, until she remembered what their original plan was. "Aww damnit, I was looking forward to prancing around wearing next to nothing and having dozens of men grabbing at me!"

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Isabelle and Runil made their way to the basement of the manor. The escape route was located in the basement, and as much as Isabelle wanted to slit her "fiancee"'s throat, she realized that her goals would not be achieved. There were guards at the end of the escape tunnel, and two more halfway through the cave. Runil led his wife to be through the old cave, an enchanted light brightening the path as they passed through. "Don't worry my love, we'll be fine. I doubt that there is anything here that could hurt us, but if there is I won't let anything hurt either one of us." He reassured Isabelle. As they were about to reach the halfway point, a faint light could be seen radiating behind them. Both of them turned around to see a ghost walking behind them.

"I knew they would have a backup plan." Isabelle quietly whispered to herself, making sure Runil wouldn't hear. "Some type of ghost assassin. These damn rebels." Runil hissed. He drew his sword in his right hand, and in his left hand was a lighting spell. Isabelle couldn't let him destroy the apparition, or she would be forever stuck with Runil as his wife. So she did the unexpected. She walked up behind Runil, and surprising the man, spun him around, sunk her fangs into his neck, causing the man to yell in pain and drop his weapon. Runil looked into Isabelle's eyes, finally noticing the Orange tint in her pupils. "You're a....vampire?" He grunted. His body seemingly went limp. "Mistress." He said in an almost monotone voice. "Wait here. Let that ghost approach you. do not fight back." She backed up as the ghost of Lucien Lachance approached Runil, and with one swift slash from his knife, cut his throat, and just like that, Runil's corpse fell to the floor.

Voices could be heard from behind Isabelle, the guards at the halfway points. Sensing her chance to finally reach her goals, Isabelle fell backwards. "Help!" She cried out, feigning fear and fake tears. Armor could be heard rustling as the guards rushed forward. By the time they arrived, the apparition was gone and Isabelle was next to Runil's corpse, crocodile tears streaming down her face as she leaned over the corpse. "Quick, get the lady back to the castle, I'll get the guards from the other end of the cave. Lady Isabelle is now the leader of Skingrad, and we must protect her at all costs." The one Thalmor guard led Isabelle, who now shrouded in the dark caverns, was smiling, her plan finally succeeded.

Minutes later, Lucien Lachance returned and told Solknight, "My listener... Runil is dead. He was bitten by some vampire, and I finished him." Solknight replied, "I requested that you brought him to me so I could make him suffer, but you still got the job done. Nice job. Now, I think it's time for you to return to the void. I will summon you when I need you again." With that, he decapitated Lucien's spirit that then disappeared.

Solknight continued figuring out their route with his advanced map. He decided that when they got new horses, they would ride at a jogging speed off the roads and to Bravil. If it was still daytime, they would keep going on to Leyawin. The day after that, they would go to Black Marsh. He told everything about the plan to the team, and they were off to get some horses.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts