• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    The Altmer felt an immediate relief from the healing spells. "Thank you m' lady, you know, you could still prance around for mee." he said affectionately. The wizard turned to Beast, "Stendarr's mercy! I think I know what smells worse than an Orc." he said, referring to the oozing pus in the Orc's leg. "Regardless, I'm having second thoughts about you..your more than dedicated to the cause.." he paused for a second, "Thanks." haru finished with a smile. "Alright, I'm still in no condition to fight, but I might be able to conjure up something up." he informed his comrades. The wizard looked to the deseased horses by the stables, a rotting stench engulfed the corpses. He stuck his left hand out, an ominous purple glow formed around his fist. Eyes clouded white, the Elf raised his hand higher in the air, the Horses slowly rising, engulfed in the purple aura. Finally, they stood upright, as if never dead..
    "If anyone would like a horse, there they are." he smirked, hopping on one.

As they went off to find new horses, Haru ressurected some deceased ones by the stables. "Well... nevermind. Here are some horses. Remember, keep them jogging on our trip. Is everyone ready?'

D_A

Even with the potion that Sygun gave him, his leg wasn't completely healed...but it would do. The horse still smelled like it was burned, but it would do. "I'm ready." Beast said while getting on one of the risen horses.

Sqeagy

The Gentle Utensil
    Ashley looked at the horse that was in front of her. It was her horse alright, but with a part of its snout((?)) burned, along with two of its legs. AShley gagged as she got onto the horse. "This is really creepy. Let's just get out of here and get to the Blackmarsh."

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun looked apprehensively at the conjured horses and wrinkled her nose. They looked like death, and smelled like a skeever that had been killed with a fire spell and had been sitting in the summer's sun for a day. But still, it was better than walking across the continent, and quite a bit faster. Fortunately, they all had left the city with little more than the clothes on their backs, and the lack of weight on the horses would be an advantage. Sygun thought wistfully on the clothes she had left behind, the beautiful dresses and all the work she had put into earning the money to buy them. She knew that one day she will have the money again to buy even prettier clothes, but she ached with disappointment over the loss nonetheless. Thankfully, she had what was important: her armour, her amulet of Talos, a bit of gold she had thought to bring along, and the ring that Haru had given her. Her swords were at her sides, and she was surrounded by friends. All in all, she had all that she needed. She accepted Harudegarn's hand in aid as she mounted the horse, and looked around, waiting for the signal to move forward.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn pulled Sygun onto the back of his horse, which reeked of death and decomposing flesh. "Apologies for the smell love, but its better than nothing." the wizard smirked. The group continued to travel through the Cyrodiilic countryside, through vibrant colored meadows to lush rolling hills and dark forests they traveled, seeing many different faces along the way. Things were relatively peaceful, they had to battle a group of bandits and almost became part of a Witch's demonic ritual..but nothing serious. It had been 3 days since they left Skingrad, and so far no Thalmor had followed them. "Hey Ashley," Harudegarn got the Breton's attention, "Whatever happened to your sister anyway? she seemed very..reserved, if you don't mind me saying." he said as he lit a cigarette up, "Never really trusted her to be honest," the mage added with a frown.

Solknight hopped on his resurrected horse. As he noticed its awful smell, he said "Well, girl, you smell like plops! Shadowlock's gonna ride you, and I'm gonna ride on my not-so-smelly demon horse!" He turned towards Shadowlock and continued, "Hey dipplops, you can ride ol' smelly. I'll summon Arvak." Shadowlock replied, irritated, "That's not fair, you ass! You got to use the good horse last time, too!"[color] "Fine, you can have Arvak. But next time, you'll get the normal horse and I'll make sure it smells like ash and manure. Deal?" "Deal."

Solknight used a Conjuration spell to summon Arvak, and Shadowlock quickly hopped on. Solknight said to him, "Remind me later, you still owe me Black Briar Reserve." Shadowlock sarcastically responded, "Remind me later, I should stop agreeing to your stupid bets." And so, they were off on their way to Black Marsh. (OOC: Sorry about the color error, guys. I can't fix it.)

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn was amused as Solknight and the Argonian bickered with each other, obviously they were good friends. "M'Lord, who is this Argonian?" the wizard asked, not being introduced to him earlier. "I don't recall you ever mentioning his name."

Haru asked who the Argonian was. Solknight introduced them, "This is my best pal, Shadowlock. But you can just call him Shadow or Carlos. Shadowlock, these are my comrades: Ashley, Kalthar, Ireth, Beast, and Harudegarn AKA Haru." Shadowlock replied, "YOU ARE ALL SPIES! Just kidding. Hello, fellow rebels. If my profane language offends you, please send a complaint letter to the blue mansion in Murkwood, Argonia. We don't reply to them all, but we read them all."

D_A

Beast thought the Argonain was pretty odd. So he decided not to say anything, instead he just made this weird face. (OOC: I am honestly confused, where are we going and why? And where are we now?)

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    "A pleasure Shadow, I never met an Argonian I didn't like, plenty of Redguards though.." he said with his usual grin. "You have the look of a Commander, you have an army in Black Marsh, no?" he asked, certain that this was the "contact" Solknight had mentioned numerous times before. "If so, defeating the Dominion will be easy, I've heard stories of how the Argonians slaughtered the hordes from Oblivion, in the third age. Care to verify the authenticity of said stories?" the wizard asked Shadow, curious to hear the exotic tales this Argonian had to offer.
    (OOC: We escaped Skingrad after our battle, and Shadowlock is Solknight's contact from Black Marsh..which is where we are traveling right now :D and unfortunately, I have to get off. I will be back to adventure with yall tomorrow ;))

Shadowlock admired Haru's curiosity of the Argonian's history. He told him, "Ah yes, the Oblivion Crisis. Believe it or not, I fought in it. The reason I still live today is because I was an immortal vampire for most of the time between the end of the crisis and the events happening now. I actually fought by the side of Martin Septim in some of my battles with my friend, who I have no doubt is dead now... he'll be remembered for sure. I tried to get is name into the many books about the crisis, but no one would listen. they were too busy praising me or whatever, when I didn't do a damn thing. All I did was save a town and close a few gates! My friend closed almost all of the gates in Cyrodiil! But no, since I closed a gate that was appearantly very special, I get all the credit that I don't deserve! I'm this mighty 'Hero of Kavatch', and the real hero is only seen as a sidekick!" He calmed down and finished, "Please excuse my mood swing there, I'm bipolar."

(OOC: You'll see why Shadowlock is so weird later. If you already figured out, you probably played the DLC for Oblivion. ;) )

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn nodded his head in interest, "Quite a story Shadow, forgive me if I question you excessively, but it isn't everyday you get to talk with a veteran of the Great Crisis!" the wizard said excitedly, his cheeks red immediately afterwards. "Now, since your a vampire, how is it you can withstand the sunlight such as now?" the Altmer asked with curiosity. The sun was burning a vibrant orange as the day started to fade, a death sentence to most afflicted with Sanguinare Vampiris. The young wizard went to light a cigarette, but paused and thought about Sygun, who was sitting behind him. "Do you mind m'lady?" he asked softly, not wanting to punish the warrior with his filthy habit.

Haru questioned Shadowlock about how the sunlight is affecting him. He responded, "I was cured of my vampirism years ago. Don't worry about daylight. An interesting fact I'd like to share is that Cyrodiilic vampirism can make sunlight kill you, so don't touch any vampires around here."

(OOC: Color FU again. That was supposed to be brown.)

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
    Sygun cocked her head at the wizard as if to ask him "why?" Other people's personal choices usually didn't bother her, regardless of whether she approved of them or not. So instead of waving her finger at Harudegarn, she instead swiped his cigarette, and with a quick snap of her fingers ignited it with a spark. She took a long drag off the smoldering tobacco before expelling it from her lungs with a cough. Sygun handed the cigarette back to Haru, still coughing into her clenched fist. "Wow, it's been years since I've had one of those, I forgot what they did to me," she said with a weak smile. Haru offered her the cigarette after taking a hit of his own, but she waved him off. The nicotine was getting into her bloodstream now, and even that slight minuscule bit was starting to make her jittery - not a good place for a warrior to be in.

The crickets chirped in the dark, basking in the smoke drifting on the easterly wind from the firey remains of Skingrad. In Skyrim, the smell of burning wood was a welcome, the rare warmth in the snows of the north. But now, the Nord was associating the fires with something else - fear, hatred, wrath. The crew trotted along the grasslands of Cyrodiil on their spectral steeds, small-talk being the order of the journey until even that faded into silence. Sygun rode on quietly, her thoughts racing, eyes darting hoping to catch a glance of the next group of Thalmor assassins before their destruction spells could drain health. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore, and in her frenzy to break the silence, posed the group what she originally thought was a serious question, until she heard it escape her lips: "So. Why DID the chicken cross the road?"

Sygun desperately tried to make small talk by mentioning the "why did the chicken cross the road" joke. Solknight wittily remarked with a joke anyone who went to the Whiterun market would get, "To get away from Nazeem, obviously." Shadowlock guffawed and told him, "I haven't heard a good Whiterun joke like that in a while!"

Osiris

Child of the Sky
    Harudegarn was rather surprised at Sygun's response to his question, but shrugged it off, she was a grown woman after all, she could make her own decisions. Shadowlock informed him that he had been cured of vampirism long ago, and that sunlight was deadly to Cyrodiilic Vampires, so it would be in the wizard's best interest to keep away from one. "Heh, I'll keep that in mind the next time I decide to have a chat with one of the bloodsuckers," he replied with a smirk. "So Solknight, how long until we reach Black Marsh?" Haru asked, having been on the road for a couple days now. He then turned to Beast, the Orc's red eyes glowing in the falling darkness of night, "How are you holding up Beast?" he asked, not forgeting that just a couple days ago the Orc's leg was blistering and reeking of blood and pus. The night was starting to grow cold, chilling the Wizard quite suddenly, he had never grown used to the cold, not spending much time in Skyrim in the whole duration of his adventures, he had spent the majority of his youth in High Rock with the legion. His final statement was directed towards his Nordic lover, who sat quietly behind him on the rotting corpse of their steed. "Sygun, the next town we reach, i'd like you to help me forge some armor, myself being rather..terrible at the art of forging. I'm sure you have some experience no?" he asked, certain that being a Nord, the lovely warrior would have some knowledge of smithing. The wizard had worn robes for so many years, he forgot the feeling of quality armor hugging his tan skin, being a Sorcerer in the Legion..but that was probably 15 years ago.

"I think we'll be at Black Marsh tomorrow, after we stop at Leyawiin."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts