The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nordicowboy

Must be my Nord blood......
Guys guys guys. I noticed we were talking about Troll behind Troll's back... o_O And also... nobody ever faps to Troll... aside from Necromis... but he's old and creepy... Troll's not an unattractive dude DAMMIT! FAP TO ME! FAP TO ME NOW!

tumblr_m81i7cWeJM1ry63guo1_500.jpg

a_that_makes_me_moist_The_sexy_girl_of_your_dreams-s300x300-80060-580.jpg

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
See that's where you're wrong, "Mr. Troll".. you got the whole forums fapping in unison just by showing up!
Damn good to see you back, btw!

A.Auditore

maybe...
*huggles Troll* it's ok still luz you

A.Auditore

maybe...
Removed

I have plenty up Im just showing what my hair looks like :D

Last edited:

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I may post another pic of me, but if I do will I look like an attention whore? Cuz that is something I do not want.

Docta Corvina

I may post another pic of me, but if I do will I look like an attention whore? Cuz that is something I do not want.

Chief, you've hardly posted any of yourself at all! You're not hardly qualified to be called an attention whore. :p

I plan to post a new one tomorrow myself. Just 'cause. I don't have that many pics of me really, and even fewer that I think look alright enough to post lol.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Add me to the "Damn She's Hot" list. Mother fluffer.

EDIT: I didn't mean it. Well I do want to be on the list. But I don't mean to be offensive. HA! Ummmmm... bloop. LOVE YOU K BYE!