The Face Behind The Avatar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.

A.Auditore

maybe...

A.Auditore

maybe...
welp... thought about it... and said what the hell... here is the most recent pictorial of yours truely... my new glasses Yo'... :D :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
standalone
welp... thought about it... and said what the hell... here is the most recent pictorial of yours truely... my new glasses Yo'... :D :eek::eek::eek:

Nice glasses :) You look good too :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Nice one, Chief.
And Chief, did you know that when one handsome man compliments another, a Jacuzzi full of attractive women is born?

Late ass response, in fact so late that in the time it took for me to respond, I could pimp an entire legion of ninja prostitutes that are so stealthy they could do the nasty with you and you wouldnt even know, and take your money for their services at the same time. But back to the original topic, a jacuzzi full of sexy girls is born every time I walk down the street wearing absolutely nothing but my boxers on.

A.Auditore

maybe...
Just a couple of new ones. I realized I happen to be wearing the same wife beater yet again. I do possess other items of clothing, just for the record :D

how come there isnt a yum button?