• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    The Riftwood Brotherhood is a mercenary company founded bythe Glass Knight. They are now hiring, and soon there shall be contracts coming in, meaning adventure and riches. Just post your char here if you wish to join.

Palle

Name:Algruuf
    Ø Gender.
    Male
    Ø Race.
    Nord
    Ø "Class"
    Hunter/Barbarian
    Ø Physical Description
    Algruuf is a middle aged nord, who has let his blond hair and goat beard grow and go untrimmed for a while. His physical character is strong, but compared to other Nords less so. His face show scars of hardship and tough physical work, and his hands are hard and rough for the same reasons. He wears home-made leather armour, which also has several signs of age and as well as the signs of being used several times. Several places upon the armour are traces of patchwork. He wears a hood on his head, made of obviously old and dirty cloth which has been homespun.
    Ø Your character’s history or biography.
    Algruuf was born in Skyrim, in Falkreath Hold and owned a small shack within the city walls close to the graveyard. He made his living as a hunter, hunting for meat, skin and bones and used the materials to sow his own clothes and armour. In winter and at times when the hunting was poor, he settled for hard physical labour mainly as a lumberjack or miner. At times of war he was a part of the Falkreath militia. His lifestyle was a lot like his father's, and his father's before him and so on. After the Aldemeri Dominion made the peace treaty with the Empire, the worship of Talos being outlawed and the believers being persecuted he decided to leave Falkreath after a nasty episode with one of the Aldemeri inquisitors. According to the authorities, he murdered one of the Aldemri inquisitors after being exposed as a Talos worshipper by the medal he was wearing. He was then forced to flee and to this day a bounty is still on his head for 300 septims, dead or alive.
    Ø Your character’s personality.
    Algruuf is a working man, and has worked physically hard many times throughout his life. Thus he may come as a rather unsympathic character initially, but that couldn't be further from the truth. He is an honorable man, who despises greed and corruption and is a firm believer that all evil derives from those things. He would therefore rather earn 1 honest septim as opposed to 10 dishonest septims. He is a supporter of Ulfric Stormcloak in Skyrim, but has thus far not shown initiative to join the rebellion but one day he might.
    ((I know i am new to the forums, but i am an experinced roleplayer having done a lot of text to text roleplay as well as pen and paper :). This is also the character which i imagine playing in the game itself, ive settled for something fairly simple, hope you'd consider me!))

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I'll join this one. But note. It's the same charecter I've been useing. So Can I skip the sheet? It's the same one from the Freedom Fourm Topic thingy.

Deimos

The Vokun Ronaan of Dinok
    Name: Deimos
    Race:Khajiit
    Height:5'8
    Appearance: Smooth brown fur,streaks of dark brown,blot of white on the mouth,scar on the nose,muscular
    Class:Assassin,Stealthy,Archer,part Warrior,Healer

Armor:Blades armor,Ebony gauntlets, Blades boots,Falmer helmet or Ebony mail,Daedric boots,
    Daedric gauntlets, Nightengale hood.
    Weapons: Nightengale Bow that does frost and lightening damage, Spellbreaker (Shield that wards off magic),Dawnbreaker (Sword does fire damage).

Guilds: Dark Brotherhood, Theives Guild, Companions guild.
    Titles: The Listener, Guild Master, Nightengale.
    Self Titles:The Vokunn Ronaan of Dinok.

Skills:Archery tree (maxed out), Sneak tree (maxed out), Light armor (maxed out),
    Lock pick (No attributes but is a natural lock picking expert/master), Block (Half attribute), Sword (Half attribute),
    Heavy armor (quarter attribute).

Backstory: Deimos grew up cold and alone in the land of Skyrim, he never knew who he was or who his parents were. In fact, he didnt know what happened to his parents. When Deimos was 13 he set off on a journey around the land of Skyrim to find answers. Along the journey, Deimos acquired usefull skills such as Archery for hunting and protection, One-Handed, to fight off animals and bandits at close quarters, Block to disengage attacks, Sneak to quietly avoid or stealthily kill enemies, and Lock Picking. But lock picking was second nature to Deimos for his natural ability to pick any lock without difficulty. Three years later, Deimos got directions to an ancient temple called High Hrothgar. He made his treacherous journey up the steps to the the temple of High Hrothgar. After Reaching the temple, Deimos met the GreyBeards, the order of High Hrothgar. The GreyBeards were not happy to have a visitor disturb the peace of the temple, but he told them about his treacherous three year journey to find answers about his parents and who he was. The GreyBeards told Deimos that the only way to acheive your self needs was through years of meditation and to understand the universe. Deimos did not give up easily, he was ready to do anything to complete his life long goal,so he went to begin the years of study and meditation. Deimos went to The College of Winterhold to study.After five years of studying the universe and meditation, Deimos found in his mind that he could speak and understand Dragon, and that he was born under the sign of the Vokun. Deimos found his ancestors were Ronaan and Kendov. This explained why he was an expert in Stealth, Archery, and, partly, had the skills of a Warrior. But more importantly he found the his parents were part of an ancient order called The Vokun Ronaan. But it was forgotten after his parents and the order heroically sacrificed themselves to stop the evil Kruziik Grohiik Kendov. But Deimos had learned that his parents only postponed the Kruziik Grohiik Kendov. The Kruziik Grohiik Kendov would return from the dead to kill the last of the Vokun Ronaan and to conquer the world. And the last of the Vokun Ronaan was........... Deimos.

DISCLAIMER!!!:mad::mad::mad:
    I am not a god! If you read my story you will understand how I got my abilities. I cannot use dragons shouts I can only speak dragon language, without use of powers ,and I can understand dragon. When I say lock pickings second nature I mean that I have no attributes in lockpocking because I'm an expert/master at heart. The weapons I use are real in game weapons I do not make up items. I studied at The College of Winterhold because, to me, magic seems like its affiliated with the universe. He's not a real Warrior, he only uses swords and shields at close quarters and uses them like a normal soldier would,with a little style.

OOC:are you still participating in the Chasms of Sarrthal??

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Name: Christopher Aurea Shuzen
    Race: Neko ( Mix Khajiit and Imperial )
    height: 5'10
    Class: Rouge
    Looks : Wears platinum armored gauntlets, leggings that go up to his thighs, long black socks. Has a blue scarf. Flowing brown hair. Emerald Green eyes, black eyebrows. Snow white skin. Carries a large crossbow. Generally a gental smile. Has two platinum daggers just incase that are hidden on his thighs. He also has on black shorts on and a tanktop under his armored brestplate. Has a very feminine figure.

Personality : Cheerful. Flurtatious and seductive at times when in a flirty mood or in dire straits. Mostly possative and has good intentions. Well orgnized and well spoken for.
    Combat Prefferations. He uses a crossbow, daggers, Martial Arts. In darkness he uses his night vision (Feline trait). Adapt healing and healing hands with companions. Water, ice and lightning.

Weaknesses : He is weak to heavy hits, fire and darkness. Lacks Phyisical straighnth.
    Straignths : He is sneeky. Good with ranged combat. Has good stamina and is fast on his feet. Can solve puzzles easily

Bio: He was of noble blood, but at a young age his Khajiit mother, and Imperial father were murdered in a riot in Tamrial, he was so very young and alone, his blood line into becomeing a possible prince had sliped with his birthright. He was taken in at a young age, taking training in minor Arcane arts to survive the wilderness of Tamrial; he took up odd jobs to get by and make a living. Him no seperated from his master, he left for Whiterun of Skyrim where he could hopefully get emploied.

Regwyne

Name: Berethorn
    Title:The Vengeful Blade
    Race:Breton

Height:5'11
    Appearance: Short, wavy black hair and a light black goate. His body build is smooth, yet muscular.
    Class:Warrior/Knight
    Armor:A full set of gilded ebony armor, as well as a golden necklace and a silver ring that are enchanted.
    Weapon: Daedric Greatsword ("The Iron Dawn")
    Guilds: The Companions, College of Winterhold, Thieves' Guild

Primary Skills:Two-Handed, Heavy Armour
    Secondary Skills: One-Handed, Archery
    Crafting Skills: Enchanting, Smithing

Bio(Summary):Berethorn was born in Wayrest, as a son of the Captain of the Guard, and a noblelady. When he was young, his father was killed by corsairs who attacked the city. He swore vengeance on the pirates, and after years of training, began his search in Skyrim.

Personality: Berethorn always tries to be optimistic, and will remain humorous and witty even in deadly situations. His god of worship is Akatosh, and he always mentions the theme of Fate/Destiny.

OOC:It's the same character as before.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Name: Golamus Salas
    Race: Dark Elf & Redguard mix (Dark Elf Father, Redguard Mother)
    Height: 5'9
    Appearance: Skin tone is a lighter shade of indigo and has fuzzy redguard-like black hair (no racism intended lol) and a goatee with no moustache, has a noticeable scar right below his left eye and has brown eyes that look more Redguard than Dark Elf, also his ears are pointy but not as pointy as a normal elf, due to him being half human.
    Class: Arcane Warrior (Warrior/Mage if you dont know)
    Equipment: Ebony War Axe Enchanted with Fire Damage (true to his Dark Elf heritage), A whole lot of Fire Spells (uses his right hand for the axe and the left for the spells), a full set of ebony armor except the head, his head gear is a hood that somewhat resembles a black Alik'r Hood.
    Main Skills: One-Handed, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Conjuration (only Necromancy), Heavy Armor, Enchanting, Block.
    Personality: Golamus worships Hircine as his main deity, he in fact is a Werewolf, but due to his extended worship of Hircine, the Daedric Prince gave him a blessing which allows him to control his transformations. He is very open minded, and he's a nice, chill, kinda guy, but he is merciless and if you gain his trust and betray him, he'll stop at nothing to make sure you suffer a fate WORSE than death. He prays to Hircine almost every night before he goes to sleep. It is speculated that he was born under the sign of the Serpent.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Name: Golamus Salas
    Race: Dark Elf & Redguard mix (Dark Elf Father, Redguard Mother)
    Height: 5'9
    Appearance: Skin tone is a lighter shade of indigo and has fuzzy redguard-like black hair (no racism intended lol) and a goatee with no moustache, has a noticeable scar right below his left eye and has brown eyes that look more Redguard than Dark Elf, also his ears are pointy but not as pointy as a normal elf, due to him being half human.
    Class: Spellsword (Warrior/Mage if you dont know)
    Equipment: Ebony War Axe Enchanted with Fire Damage (true to his Dark Elf heritage), A whole lot of Fire Spells (uses his right hand for the axe and the left for the spells), a full set of ebony armor except the head, his head gear is a hood that somewhat resembles a black Alik'r Hood.
    Main Skills: One-Handed, Destruction, Restoration, Alteration, Conjuration (only Necromancy), Heavy Armor, Enchanting, Block.
    Personality: Golamus worships Hircine as his main deity, he in fact is a Werewolf, but due to his extended worship of Hircine, the Daedric Prince gave him a blessing which allows him to control his transformations. He is very open minded, and he's a nice, chill, kinda guy, but he is merciless and if you gain his trust and betray him, he'll stop at nothing to make sure you suffer a fate WORSE than death. He prays to Hircine almost every night before he goes to sleep. It is speculated that he was born under the sign of the Serpent.
    OOC: Class would be Arcane Warrior.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    May I join the Rp?

Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left Hammerfell to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajits were armed. The other Khajits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses.Soon after his "recruitment he escaped. Looking for a way to earn quick money to go back to Elswyr.

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking
    , his senses are also enhanced making him an expert tracker( he needs a piece of clothing or something to track the person).

Lyle likes to wander skyrim looking for adventure when he can,
    He dislikes the civil war and think's the emperor is a coward, he thinks Ulfric is more of a dictator than a leader

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

May I join the Rp?

Name: Lyle konliss
    Race: Khajit
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 168
    Apperance: All grey fur with brown streaks down the shoulders, Black stripes around eyes. The eyes are grey/yellow. He has 6 scars on is left side of his body.
    Sex:male
    Backstory: Left Hammerfell to guard his cousin Snivel's trade caravan. Snivel promised good money. Not long after the caravan entering skyrim Snivel was conning villagers. A man By the name of Leland fest ordered Snivel's death. They attacked at dusk , Lyle and two other Khajits were armed. The other Khajits were useless ( lousy farmers from Hammerfell) They were killed instantly. But lyle was Given a blade When He was 7. He easily killed a careless orc assassin , But his partner wasn't so careless. She was a vampire He was amazed/shocked at her beauty for he had never seen a vampire before. She used some kind of telekinesis and throw his blade away from him. She threw the blade at Snivel. It punctured his heart, He died. She approached Lyle and gave him an offer he couldn't refuse. " join me or join your boss at my dinner table ". Lyle was scared for the first time in his life he joined her without a thought. He now Get's paid good money to clean up her kills/ messes/ and takes care of any witnesses.Soon after his "recruitment he escaped. Looking for a way to earn quick money to go back to Elswyr.

Skills: pickpocket, one handed , sneak , and lock picking , his senses are also enhanced making him an expert tracker( he needs a piece of clothing or something to track the person).

Lyle likes to wander skyrim looking for adventure when he can,
    He dislikes the civil war and think's the emperor is a coward, he thinks Ulfric is more of a dictator than a leader
    OOC: you forgot he sees Chris as an 'abomnation ' And possibly hates him for it XD
    kidding.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    L0L my new character will have a different opinion about you bro

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: I don't doubt it. If you get too Nice Chris becomes clingy and fluirty. Just a heads up XD

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    kk

Well, that's it, i guess. Recruiting is now CLOSED unless you ask me permission to join and i'll think about it.

Glass looked at his new squad. They'll do. he thought. "Saddle up, men! We've received word of Shor's Stone, the village near Riften, that a large group of Stormcloak deserters is on the loose. We are going to kill them. If you do not have a mount, you can choose one from the stables. Just don't try to kill it." That said, Glass left the room to fetch his own equipment.

Google

Ooc: I'm gone for one night and this tread is already full of people. I though my redone Shadow-Tail would have fit in perfectly...

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Chris usually never had control of moving animles, but there was a more personal problem that bugged him, and he was gonna settle it. He approched Lyle and took a breath. The Racial tension, the insaults, Chris let go. He disliked hateing his common comrad. "Hey... Lyle, I'm sorry if you hated me in the Casmn. But ask yourself. ' is it worth it? ' I'm ready to move on and be your friend as long as you are..." Chris seemed teary eyed, regaurdless he held out his hand to Lyle.

OOC: This is for story sake. Chris dosn't like being an outcast to his metaphorical brothers in arms.

OOC dude this is a different Rp L0L. Lyle hasn't met you yet,do you want to start over with a new post or just leave it and let Lyle react.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts