• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Askar

Vampire Enthusiast. Serana Lover.
    (( May I join? Kinda new here and trying to get a foot in the door and get some RP :D ))

Character name: Askar (He has forgone using a surname)

Race: (Vampiric ) Nord

Class: Warrior / assassin

Looks: Askar is a tall Nordic man, standing at a decent 6'3, and very well muscled. His hair is a faded red, which flows down past his neck, the ends barely touching his shoulder blades. Two braids form from his temples and tie back into a half-pony tail at the back of his head, the rest of his wavy red hair is loose at the back of his neck. His face is bearded, with the same faded red color of his hair. The beard is short and cut closed to the skin, full, in the sense that it covers all of his jaw.

Fully armored: Askar wears a well worn, and well preserved set of Blades Armor. The only difference is that, instead of a helmet, he wears a mask similiar in style to a Dragon Priests mask, if asked he will say he found drawings in a very old book, and casted a replica. Though anyone with skill in magic could tell you it was not enchanted with any magic, and was cast from steel. The hood about the mask is made of a sturdy dark cloth, with an intricate Nordish knot design embroidered into the cloth. Hardly any skin can be seen at a distance, but should one get closer, they would see a few patches of skin here and there, and from what they can see, his skin is as pale as the freshest of snow. At his hip is a beautifully made Ebony war-axe, with the word "Bane" engraved into the the wooden hilt. The trademark shield of the blades is always seen strapped to his back, or his left forearm.

Without Armor: Should Askar be found without his usual Blades armor, one can typically find him in simple, loose cloths, a heavy cloak about his body, with a thick, deep hood to cover his face from the sunlight. His eyes are a deep shade of red, and the whites about his eyes are instead a feint glowing yellow-ish orange, and the shadows cast from his hood highlight this feature should one actually see his eyes. His hands are calloused and well worn, and his bulky form seems to stand out in his regular cloths than should he be fully armored.

Personality: Chaotic / Neutral. Askar is somewhat of a freelance mercenary and smith. He has taken a few jobs from the Dark Brotherhood when blades were thin, but has never formally joined the organization. He is quite and a bit of a loner, finding contact with most of humanity difficult, since there are few who can see past his vampiric curse. However, when caught up into a conversation he is well versed in he can be outgoing, informative, and slightly boastful. When faced with someone of the opposite sex, Askar is a true gentleman, being far more polite to woman than he is to men. To the outside world he would seem mysterious and aloof, but there is more than meets the eye.

Combat Prefs: Askar prefers a shield and a well forged axe to any other form of weaponry, but when subtly is key, he will often duel-wield two daggers.

Misc: He is a vampire, he contracted the disease over 200 years ago, during the Oblivion Crisis, for he was part of those ancient Blades. Due to his curse, he was exiled from the blades, yet keeps his armor. He traveled back to his ancestral home in order to find a cure, but has so far been unsuccessful. He was recruited into the Blades in Skyrim when the Dragons became a menace and rumors of the Blades began to surculate. He wears the mask to protect his identity and his secret, no one in the blades knows he is a vampire. When forced to feed, Askar will often find a roaming group of bandits, or perhaps a traveler along the road with no real financial or family ties.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

(( May I join? Kinda new here and trying to get a foot in the door and get some RP :D ))

Character name: Askar (He has forgone using a surname)

Race: (Vampiric ) Nord

Class: Warrior / assassin

Looks: Askar is a tall Nordic man, standing at a decent 6'3, and very well muscled. His hair is a faded red, which flows down past his neck, the ends barely touching his shoulder blades. Two braids form from his temples and tie back into a half-pony tail at the back of his head, the rest of his wavy red hair is loose at the back of his neck. His face is bearded, with the same faded red color of his hair. The beard is short and cut closed to the skin, full, in the sense that it covers all of his jaw.

Fully armored: Askar wears a well worn, and well preserved set of Blades Armor. The only difference is that, instead of a helmet, he wears a mask similiar in style to a Dragon Priests mask, if asked he will say he found drawings in a very old book, and casted a replica. Though anyone with skill in magic could tell you it was not enchanted with any magic, and was cast from steel. The hood about the mask is made of a sturdy dark cloth, with an intricate Nordish knot design embroidered into the cloth. Hardly any skin can be seen at a distance, but should one get closer, they would see a few patches of skin here and there, and from what they can see, his skin is as pale as the freshest of snow. At his hip is a beautifully made Ebony war-axe, with the word "Bane" engraved into the the wooden hilt. The trademark shield of the blades is always seen strapped to his back, or his left forearm.

Without Armor: Should Askar be found without his usual Blades armor, one can typically find him in simple, loose cloths, a heavy cloak about his body, with a thick, deep hood to cover his face from the sunlight. His eyes are a deep shade of red, and the whites about his eyes are instead a feint glowing yellow-ish orange, and the shadows cast from his hood highlight this feature should one actually see his eyes. His hands are calloused and well worn, and his bulky form seems to stand out in his regular cloths than should he be fully armored.

Personality: Chaotic / Neutral. Askar is somewhat of a freelance mercenary and smith. He has taken a few jobs from the Dark Brotherhood when blades were thin, but has never formally joined the organization. He is quite and a bit of a loner, finding contact with most of humanity difficult, since there are few who can see past his vampiric curse. However, when caught up into a conversation he is well versed in he can be outgoing, informative, and slightly boastful. When faced with someone of the opposite sex, Askar is a true gentleman, being far more polite to woman than he is to men. To the outside world he would seem mysterious and aloof, but there is more than meets the eye.

Combat Prefs: Askar prefers a shield and a well forged axe to any other form of weaponry, but when subtly is key, he will often duel-wield two daggers.

Misc: He is a vampire, he contracted the disease over 200 years ago, during the Oblivion Crisis, for he was part of those ancient Blades. Due to his curse, he was exiled from the blades, yet keeps his armor. He traveled back to his ancestral home in order to find a cure, but has so far been unsuccessful. He was recruited into the Blades in Skyrim when the Dragons became a menace and rumors of the Blades began to surculate. He wears the mask to protect his identity and his secret, no one in the blades knows he is a vampire. When forced to feed, Askar will often find a roaming group of bandits, or perhaps a traveler along the road with no real financial or family ties.
    This is technically a guild sign up, so yeah. As a representative , I approve your charecter. Our rp topics will have [TRB] labled in them.

Askar

OH! I didn't know if I was stepping on any toes! I can always lurk and watch if my character doesn't work out

Welcome to my guild, guys. And thanks for helping me out, Chris.

Askar

Can't wait for the story to begin! Or if it has, it jump in :D

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    in the future instead of answering just report and not get involved.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
    Thank you, I didn't mean for that to sound so harsh but your language though edited was on edge of our term and rules. Its better to just not fuel the situation.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Thank you, I didn't mean for that to sound so harsh but your language though edited was on edge of our term and rules. Its better to just not fuel the situation.
    Sorry, rarely am I ever agitated- Now that I think of it I never been agitated on here, I get along with everyone just fine.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Could i politely ask you to stop oocing here ;)
    OOC: LOL! I'd have to agree, but the guild sign ups are here, I'm just overseeing things. Cavern and Deimos have been very inactive. Google is so and so. I'm on daily. But there is your update.

Grimm_Moon

Race: Argonian
    Name: Tonan
    Class: Dual Wield/Restoration
    Looks: Dark green scales with horns covering his head. No scars or age signs.
    Personality: Brave, smart, loyal, and outgoing. Nice to his friends and watchful of people he doesn't know. Loves gold, gems, and sweet rolls. Afraid of taking an arrow to the knee. Hates thieves and two handed weapons. Doesn't see a point to the war in Skyrim.
    Misc: Uses two swords. Has lots of money. Likes light armor

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts