[TRB] Siege of Riftan

• Thread starter Christopher Aurea Shuzen
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: I'm sorry for being a dumb douche but what exactly will I be looking for in the tavern?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    OOC: Ok. Last two questions, what do you want with the leader? and the tavern is in riften, right?

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: They need to find the Leader to kill him, and yes, the Tavern.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo said to the crowd, "Ok, I'll start scouting tommorow, you all get some rest."

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    Garashbur led them to the local inn. "You go in. Garashbur stay outside. They no let troll in inn, besides, I keep watch! If anything suspicious, I get you, O.K. master?" Garashbur asked, making sure that they understood.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris nodded. He than looked at the Argonian. "Why must you wait? You know. If this is the case. I'll go myself."

Garashbur

The Armored Troll
    "No master stays here. Don't get you killed! They already know master! Lizard why we wait? I kill him and we get out Riften!"

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo looked at them both and said, "Oh, I didn't know that we had to do it right now. Alright I wont wait, I was just a little tired is all, but I can still do it." Jeroo waited for them to respond so he could proceed to spy on the tavern.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo sneaked on into the tavern, the door made a creaking noise but the guards didn't notice it to the loud roaring and cheering of the people inside. He in fact, was invisible. The people in the bar were all having a good time, splashes of mead were flying everywhere. Jeroo ignored them all, knowing that no useful information would've been found there. He proceeded upstairs, still invisible. He ventured on in to the bedroom and saw a Striker Lieutenant asleep with 2 guards next to his bed with their arms crossed, one a man and one a woman. Jeroo saw a letter on the Nightstand next to his bed. He knew it had to be important, but he couldn't get past those guards without them seeing a floating letter fly away. So he had to improvise, he looked around, still invisible, lucky for him, he found an empty room with a couple of barrels and crates to his right. He sneaked into that room, hid behind the crates and barrels. He pulled a poison he created at an alchemy lab out of his bag and coated his fangs with it. His invisibility wore off then, but he tried to improvise and get that letter as best he could. He crossed his fingers and hoped that his plan would work. He, still hiding behind the barrels and crates, yelled out "Guards! A Dark Brotherhood spy!" as loud as he could, knowing the Strikers had a rivalry with the Dark Brotherhood. The Lieutenant's bodyguards actually fell for it, and ran downstairs. Jeroo seized the moment while the guards were away and walked fastly and silently into the Lieutenant's bedroom, he was snoring, indicating he was a heavy sleeper. Jeroo quickly snatched the letter off the table and read it. It said, "Lieutenant Karmus, prepare the Strikers in Riften for the next siege. Riften is a piece of Horker plops and I am displeased with it, so I want another city. Our next target is Markarth, I'll be waiting for you there. Do not disappoint me - William, leader of the Strikers." Jeroo didn't see a last name on the letter, but suspected the leader to be a Nord because that's most of Skyrim. But he quickly stuffed the letter into his bag. Remembering he still had the poison on his fangs, he walked over to the Lieutenant while he was asleep and bit him on the neck, and allowed his poison to seap through his body while he was asleep, and kill him. "What?! I see no Dark Brotherhood spy, whoever lied is going to get their asses handed to them!" Jeroo heard the male guard yell as he heard his footsteps walking up the stairs. Jeroo escaped as fast as he could, he recklessly jumped out of a window and body first onto the ground outside from the 2nd floor's window. He broke his left arm from that fall, but he stumbled on back to Chris and Garashbur, holding his bleeding left arm with his right, and holding the letter in his left hand. When he got to them he said, "Here...guys...take a look at this." and handed them the letter with his right hand since the left was almost useless.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris read the letter and raised his eyebrows. "Hmmm... This only telling us where they plan to strike next." Chris healed the Argonian's arm.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo interrupted him and pointed at the letter with his only useful arm where it says "Our next target is Markarth. I'll be waiting for you there, do not disappoint me. - William, Leader of the Strikers." and he said, "No, look, it says the leader will be waiting in Markarth"

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "I stupidly jumped out of a window. The guards had known i fooled them and i escaped recklessly, but I poisoned the lieutenant, so that's good enough for me." Jeroo answered the curious Troll.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo put his good hand on his horned chin and pondered for a second. He then came up with an idea. "Leave that to me, my plan is this. I told you I poisoned the lieutenant, I also know alot of Illusion magic. I'll use my knowledge of illusion to disguise myself as the lieutenant I poisoned. Then, when the time is right, I'll assassinate the leader."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts