[TRB] Siege of Riftan

• Thread starter Christopher Aurea Shuzen
  • Start date
  • Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Preveiously in [TRB] Ties to The Past Part:1 , Riftan was seized by a group known as the strikers. They were in a persuit to capture and kill people who are involved with the Dark Brotherhood. However, in the process of hunting the Dark Brotherhood, they herd a Scholar had a run in with the Brotherhood and escaped. Those who aided young Christopher Aurea Shuzen are now placed in danger because of his actions. Unless Riftan is Ridden of the Strikers. Chris and his former alies are put in Danger. He is returning to finish what he started.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo-Shei, the immortal argonian vampire, had heard rumors of the Strikers capturing Riften. He was feeling mischievous and wanted to interfere in any way he could. So he traveled from the coffin he was sleeping in, in Falkreath's grave, to Riften, hoping to get in on any of the action.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris was hidding at the Inn waiting for a good opertunity to investagate. He had no doubt the Dark Brotherhood wound be there to give aid as long as Sipro ordered it so. Still, the air was tence.

Glass was seated across him, not in armor but in a velvet tunic with a hood and a scarf around his face.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"Suprised you decided to follow me." Chris was looking out the window. "You know. When I left your guild, I thought you were furious. Why do you follow me? " Chris turned to face Glass.

"I think you know why, Lord Shuzen." Glass had grown fond of the boy, but that wasn't the reason. Glass had sworn a solemn oath when he was knighted...

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

" I know. 'Protect the true emperior'. But what makes you certin I'm that? " He raised a brow at Glass.

Glass snorted. Ask your father, he thought, but instead he shrugged. His pale green eyes looked at Chris's.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Oh plops!

Christopher emerald eyes looked into his. "Your eyes... Hm. Have you ever been married by any chance?"

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"I see... Is there anyone you have your eyes on? A certin girl? Anyone? Have you had any Children before?" Chris's curiosity was peaked.

"Look, Chris. You do not understand. When i was 24, i was born. I was born when i donned my suit of armor, i was born when i swore my knightly vows. Not when i was 0, that man is washed away."

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris's expression went blank, than he grinned. "Than who was the man before? I can just order you to tell me than." Chris was resourceful and intimadating when the time was called upon.

Glass shook his head. "Sworn to protect you... even against yourself...." Glass wouldn't be swayed so easily.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

Chris smiled. "Your eyes. They are green. How old are you now?"

OOC: 24 + 16 = 49?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo-Shei opened the door to the Bee and Barb, he slowly walked forward to Keerava the Inkeeper, eavesdropping on Chris and Glass's conversation. He saw a person staring daggers at him from another table, it looked like a Dawnguard spy but he couldn't tell. He ignored the man staring at him and proceeded to walk to Keerava. When he approached her she said "Ah, Jeroo, back again huh? Me and Talen haven't seen you in a while, Marsh-Friend. How are you?" Jeroo was worried because of the guy that looked like a Dawnguard spy, he said nervously "Yeah, heh.... it's... it's been a while... here's the gold" he handed her the bag of coin and walked fastly to an empty table and sat in the chair with his tail hanging off the side and with his head buried underneath his arms on the table. Keerava chuckled playfully and said, "What's the matter, Jeroo? Too shy to talk to a friend?" Jeroo lied to her and said, "Heh heh... no, I just.... have some stuff on my mind right now..." when he was really just worried if that man would reveal that he's a vampire to the guards. He wasn't intimidated by the man who looked like a dawnguard spy, just didn't want his secret to be revealed. Keerava's husband, Talen-Jei, walked over to Jeroo, handed him a White-Gold Tower and said, "Well here, Jeroo, take your mind off your worries with this." Jeroo grabbed the drink and said, "Thanks, Talen." then Chris and Glass looked over at him because he drew some attention with the conversation. He then gulped down the White-Gold Tower, his vision started getting blurry. But he wasn't all the way drunk, he asked Talen, "So...word around Falkreath is that Riften is now controlled by, the Strikers? Is this true?" Talen-Jei said, "Yeah it is true. Unfortunately. I'd rather hand the city over to the Black-Briars than have these assholes run it." a smirk grew across Jeroo's face, but then the guy staring at him earlier started staring even harder at him.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

"Seems we have odd company. Vampire- watch your ears." Chris knew how to diffuse several situations. Dawngaurds hunted vampires, and Vampires hated Dawngaurds. If the Dark Brotherhood hated the Strikers and the Strikers hated the Dark Brotherhood. If the Dark Brotherhood were trying to keep Chris alive, and Chris was trying to rid Riftan of the strikers. He knows how to get the gears turning. It was his strategy after all.

OOC: Too smart or what?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "Seems we have odd company. Vampire- watch your ears." Chris knew how to diffuse several situations. Dawngaurds hunted vampires, and Vampires hated Dawngaurds. If the Dark Brotherhood hated the Strikers and the Strikers hated the Dark Brotherhood. If the Dark Brotherhood were trying to keep Chris alive, and Chris was trying to rid Riftan of the strikers. He knows how to get the gears turning. It was his strategy after all.

OOC: Too smart or what?

OOC: Not at all, it's actually very good. But who's saying "Seems we have odd company. Vampire- watch your ears"?

IC: Jeroo discovered the man actually is a Dawnguard spy trying to pass off as a traveling bard. The man put down his lute, walked fastly to Jeroo, grabbed him by the neck and pushed him up against a wall which startled the rest of the people in the Bee and Barb. He unsheathed his Dawnguard War Axe while still choking Jeroo against the door, and said, "I know what you are, nightscum, and if you think you pieces of plops can walk around the cities. hiding behind a hood and cloak without us knowing what you truly are, you're sadly mistaken. I've read books, tomes, and was trained to instantly recognize your kind. Although you're the first I've seen, I have enough knowledge to know an Argonian va.." As soon as he was about to say the word "Vampire", Jeroo quickly knocked him out with a quick and deadly jab to the face. With the crowd staring at what just happened, he said, "Why must people in Skyrim be prejudice against us Argonians? Damn shame..." He fooled everyone there into believing that spy was racist towards Argonians with the lie. "Damn racists make me sick to my stomach." Jeroo heard a voice from one of the witnesses. He went back to his table and sat down to calm the commotion. But as Jeroo was sitting down, he noticed that when he knocked out the Dawnguard spy, a note fell out of his pocket as he fell to the floor. Having good eyesight, he could read what it said from the table. "We've had reports of an Argonian Vampire named Jeroo-Shei lurking around the graves of Falkreath from the Jarl's steward. The Jarl may not believe his steward, but I do. The steward informed me that the blood sucking Lizard is heading for Riften. Kill him no matter what the circumstances, I'll pay off your bounty and inform the Riften authorities of who he truly is. Do not dissapoint me. - Isran"Jeroo quickly picked the note up off the ground and ripped it to shreds before anyone noticed.

C

Christopher Aurea Shuzen

OOC: Chris did.

Chris minded his own buissness.

Ooc: 18+16=34, he has known you for some time before being Glass, that's why you remembered the Dark Knight's face as your father's or something like that.
    Ic: "The way you would count it, i am 34. The way i would count it, Glass is 10.(34-24)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts