• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
    Guess so.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OCC: do you think we should just skip the journey and say we are there now?

yes I think Lyle would die walking/jogging there L0L

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    The group finally arrived as as the sun was setting. The glow from Balmor's fire was visible through the forest they had travelled through and soon the group came and sat by the fire. Even with the heat from the flames Balmor looked pale.

'Are you all right Balmor?' Circe asked.

jaajdbfd

"Oh , nothing some food wont solve" Balmor said with a weak smile.

jaajdbfd

Balmor thought to himself , would horses count? I guess so.

Laryn would u mind if ur horse died?

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'Was the journey here Ok? We encountered some wolves but nothing all three of us couldn't handle. what about you Balmor?'

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "Hey Balmor". At that Lyle quickly climbed a tree going to the lowest ( which was still pretty high). He then wrapped his tail around the branch and his body. " Goodnight everybody".said Lyle looking down from his perch.

jaajdbfd

"oh , a few bandits , wolves. nothing I couldnt handle"

Balmor smiled.

jaajdbfd

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Soz, thought you all knew my color coding.

Pink is ooc yes.

OCC: oh right ok :), should we all end the RP for today here? I need to leave now and I will be having to go to sleep soon, I don't know about you but since it is night and one of us has already gone to sleep I though it would be a good time to finish for today soon. We can write a few more sections :)

Ooc: yes i would.

Ic: Laryn sat down next to Circe, and opened two bottles of mead. "You want a bottle, Circe?"

jaajdbfd

Yeah , I will go to sleep now.

Balmor climbed into his bedroll , and slowly dozed off , still thinking about who to lure.

Seeya tommorow guys :D

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'Sure.' Circe smiled a real smile for the second time today and took one bottle of mead.

Her and Laryn talked for a while and when she finished her mead she climbed into her bedroll.

'Good night.' She said and began to drift off into her dreams.

OCC: Thats it from me. It has worked out quite well how we have all managed to be on at the same time. Can you all tell me what time zones your are in btw so I know when you might be on. I am in the London, England time zone. :)

jaajdbfd

Im in london also.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    'Sure.' Circe smiled a real smile for the second time today and took one bottle of mead.

Her and Laryn talked for a while and when she finished her mead she climbed into her bedroll.

'Good night.' She said and began to drift off into her dreams.

OCC: Thats it from me. It has worked out quite well how we have all managed to be on at the same time. Can you all tell me what time zones your are in btw so I know when you might be on. I am in the London, England time zone. :)

America lol Right above jacksonville it's 8:37 right now( jacksonville is in florida)