• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'Are you prepared to drop your goods?'

Circe knew that if he didn't she would be forced to use her powers on the guards.

"And be arrested for having some daggers with me? These guards will arrest me no matter what i drop, unless they are my twin blades.... and I won't drop them. So it makes no sense to leave my loot behind." His tone brokered no argument.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle again wakes up on the floor. "wow i need to invest in a hammock or something" Lyle then walks around the east side of the city. Lifting one of the logs that were loose.(Lyle was tempering with the log when the caravan first came to whiterun. He opened it up and entered whiterun. He looked for a Inn hoping to find some breakfast. He found it. As he walked to the Inn a guard came up." how's your friend?" " good" replied Lyle. The guard then pulled out a letter of some sort. " do you know Sadie?" "No who is that?"

"It's Balmez's wife, she said he never came home last night." " Oh well Balmez never introduced me to her fore he go's through woman like a knife through butter". " Then why does it say here he never came home?" " Balmez's probably found a new woman Idk he asked me to leave him at the gates near markath."

"very well Cat I belive you the warrior is a Nord and Nords have a way with woman" smiled the guard.

" Here If a guard accuses you of the death of that mage give him this, It states you left 10 mins b4 he supposedly died, and tell them Ranex can vouch for you " Lyle took his alibi paper and continued for breakfast. He ordered two eggs and a grilled rabbit huanch.

jaajdbfd

Balmor didnt want to risk breathing , but when he couldnt take it any more , he breathed in , and nothing happened. He was being dragged even lower down into the depths of what seemed like an innocent puddle , but was obviously not. Were they going to leave him down here? After a while they reached the bottom.

"Leeaavvee thee amulettt onnn"
    "You are here because we felt like you had recently been angered by someone."
    "Were we right?"
    "Yes" grumbled Balmor , slightly unimpressed by the "palace"
    "So , um... do you enjoy living here?"
    "No. Thats why we got you."
    "I dont understand?"
    "You will do."
    "We spriggons stole water breathing amulets from the dead Alcemist you saw"
    "We built this palace , to seem better than everyone else."
    "But nobody seems to notice."
    "Anyway. We need you , to make us not kill you , return here everytime your caravan is nearby , with one person that has been stupid enough to trust you."

"Okay."

"We expect the first one by the time your caravan has moved on"
    "But sleep now"

Balmor instantly fell into a deep slumber , dreaming about what they will do to the first victim"

I will not lure ANY of you without your ooc permission.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'Ok, I'm going to let you into a little secret. You know I'm not normal don't you? I assume you have noticed that my eyes are red. No, I'm not a vampire like that dam mage called me last night.' Circe leaned in close to the Elf. 'I have been dead for a long time. You are to tell no one what I am telling you or what you are about to see at the gate or I will hunt you down and kill you, slowly.' She smiled. 'Do I make myself clear.'

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "Kill me? Try. But if i learned one thing in Morrowind, it is that secrets are best kept. I shall tell no one what you are going to tell me now, on my very own blood." Laryn pricked his arm with his dagger and blood welled up.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Balmor didnt want to risk breathing , but when he couldnt take it any more , he breathed in , and nothing happened. He was being dragged even lower down into the depths of what seemed like an innocent puddle , but was obviously not. Were they going to leave him down here? After a while they reached the bottom.

"Leeaavvee thee amulettt onnn"
    "You are here because we felt like you had recently been angered by someone."
    "Were we right?"
    "Yes" grumbled Balmor , slightly unimpressed by the "palace"
    "So , um... do you enjoy living here?"
    "No. Thats why we got you."
    "I dont understand?"
    "You will do."
    "We spriggons stole water breathing amulets from the dead Alcemist you saw"
    "We built this palace , to seem better than everyone else."
    "But nobody seems to notice."
    "Anyway. We need you , to make us not kill you , return here everytime your caravan is nearby , with one person that has been stupid enough to trust you."

"Okay."

"We expect the first one by the time your caravan has moved on"
    "But sleep now"

Balmor instantly fell into a deep slumber , dreaming about what they will do to the first victim"

I will not lure ANY of you without your ooc permission.

OOC: you can eventually try and lure me and these 'spriggons' (I have never heard of them) can find that Circe is already dead meaning they can't do anything to her. I don't know, just an idea.

jaajdbfd

OOC: you can eventually try and lure me and these 'spriggons' (I have never heard of them) can find that Circe is already dead meaning they can't do anything to her. I don't know, just an idea.

Okay awesome. btw spriggons are woodland creatures , they are very protective of trees n' stuff.

jaajdbfd

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Okay awesome. btw spriggons are woodland creatures , they are very protective of trees n' stuff.

Maybe they can catch Lyle sleeping in their tree L0L

jaajdbfd

jaajdbfd

skyrim+spriggan.jpg

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    OOC those are definitely scary

jaajdbfd

They r both skyrim xD the orange one is the matron while the green ones are normal.

Anyyywaaayyyyy

They can be found around groves and stuff in-game. also oneclose to Falkreath, at some tower to the south-east of Falkreath.

jaajdbfd

In Evergreen Grove also , I searched it up xD