• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

jaajdbfd

Balmor woke up. He yawned and noticed that the other three were asleep. Balmor decided this time , none of his caravan members would be sacraficed. Balmor walked off into Falkreath and found a Redguard , alone , walking the opposite way that Balmor was coming. "Hey!" "You!"

"Yeah?"
    "Someone is insulting redguards in Evergreen Grove , go sort him out."
    "Insulting redguard?!?"
    The man ran into evergreen grove , but nobody came out.

Balmor went to Evergreen grove , to find Spriggans eating the redguard , and dragging him slowly down
    The Spriggans thanked him , and dissapeared.

jaajdbfd

Decided to start it off for today xD

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    OCC: I might be able to post in a bit, I might fit one in now. At the moment I am suffering from lots of migraines so I am not at my best.

jaajdbfd

OCC: I might be able to post in a bit, I might fit one in now. At the moment I am suffering from lots of migraines so I am not at my best.
    kay

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    When Circe woke up she was sweating and her eyes were bloodshot. Often when she slept she had foggy visions. Some of them were just dreams but others, she had found were actually predicting the future. This was just another ability she had acquired since she was brought back from the dead. It was almost impossible to tell apart the visions from the dreams.

In this dream she was in a forest that looked familiar, around her were weird tree-like creatures. She soon found herself drowning underwater and being eaten alive by the creatures. They kept saying something. Your next Circe.

Circe hasn't been afraid of anything in along time but this made a sickening chill run up her spine. She sat by the fire with a pale face and waited for Balmor - who she realised had left- to return.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle awoke in the tree safe "yes I didn't fall out this time , my tail trick works." Lyle slid down the tree. "Time for breakfast " At that Lyle went into the woods looking for small prey. He eventually saw a rabbit. chasing the rabbit, the rabbit made a sharp turn into a puddle. That's where it disappeared " what the heck" Lyle heard the rabbit squealing in pain but he couldn't see it . Then he realized It's in the puddle. Lyle sprinted back to the camp. scared and afraid to tell anyone, he sat against his tree not doing anything.

jaajdbfd

Balmor walked back to the camp , and saw Circe "Ah! your up!"

jaajdbfd

"Everything alright Lyle?"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    OCC: Caravan guard. I am going to get Circe to ask you if your character is Ok because she fears you may have had the same dream. I can't really do It at the moment though. On second though I might just squeeze it in before lying down and trying to get rid of this migraine.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    "darn trap took my breakfast " mumbled Lyle

Why would spriggans take my breakfast, they usually eat bigger prey. thought Lyle, remebmbering what his mother told him in Eslwyr " Don't play in puddles my child fore spriggans like the taste of fur." Lyle shuddered at the thought of chasing that rabbit into the puddle.

OOC the puddle reminds me of courage the cowardly dog lol that one with the lady who wanted to eat ustace.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Circe hid her uneasy look.

'I'm fine.' She said almost defensively. 'I need to talk with Lyle privately for a second.'

She stood and walked over to the tree Lyle was sitting at. Then she crouched by his side and whispered.

'Are you Ok? I had a very disturbing dream last night and I wondered if you had experienced the same thing. You don't look too well.'

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle looked up to Balmor " yeah I'm alright I just would like to get moving as soon as possibly"

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    'Look Lyle, you have to tell me if something is bothering you. You know I am the strongest in this group and I will sort whatever the matter is out.'

She was still whispering but began to stand.

jaajdbfd

"We cant go until we have sold the objects stolen from whiterun."
    Upon saying this Balmor set up all of his items neatly and stood waiting for any passersby , who he would then follow until they bought something

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle whispers back to Circe " the spriggans will feast on our flesh if we stay in their territory, I saw a rabbit disappear in a puddle this morning I heard it die, I thought spriggans only lived in Elswyr I am wrong."

Lyle couldn't tell Balmor he is scared

jaajdbfd

"Everything okay over here?" Balmor walked over to Circe and Lyle.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    What Lyle said made Circe physically shake. She knew what Spriggans were and in that moment knew that is what she saw in her dream... or was it a dream.

'Don't say anything to Balmor about this Ok? I am going to have a look around the area. Don't worry.' She gave him a sympathetic pat on the shoulder and then stood and walked off into the forest.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    OCC: Ok I really need to go and lie down for a bit because my migraine is just getting worse. Carry on with whatever you want to do on the thread, Circe will just be in the forest. I should be back later.

caravan guard

lone Khajiit
    Lyle smiled back weakly."Thanks Circe" Lyle shudders at the thought of how easy the spriggans can pull him in. Lyle then climbs his tree to rest some. again tying his tail around his body and the tree.