• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Star Gazer

Isnar said nothing as he stared into the angry eyes of the burly nord. The large man charged at Isnar, but the old man leaned to the side of the chair, forcing the seat to topple over. Isnar was on the ground, but he had avoided the punch. The large man looked at Isnar, on the ground, and raised his fist. He brought it down in anger, aiming for the old man's face. Isnar rolled away, while doing so, he reached into his cloak, pulled out a shiv, and stabbed the man's large bicep. The nord toppled back, and Isnar kicked his leg, forcing him to fall. The old man picked the chair up and set it up right, and sat down like nothing had happened. "Anyone else?" Isnar asked, staring at the man with a stab wound in his arm. "Oh please, it'll heal in a week. I think you should get out of here, milkdrinker."

Amanti

Protector of The Shadows
    Amanti stood speechless as Isnar took the ox of a nord down without even breaking sweat "Impressive.." Looking down she saw that the nord had a very large coinpurse. She walked up and snatched it while he laid in pain. "I think you owe us a drink!" Amanti walked back to the seat next to Isnar and dropped the 50 septims in the purse onto the table "Drinks for everyone!"

Star Gazer

Isnar tried to catch his breath as the barmaid handed out the drinks. Isnar took a sip. "Alcohol dulls the senses. I'd like to keep mine." He handed his drink to the man he had just stabbed. The nord took it and left the inn. He would not be coming back any time soon.

Amanti

Protector of The Shadows
    Drinking the last of the ale from her mug, Amanti stretched and looked through the window "Later then i thought" Hearing her stomach growl from having nothing but ale, she reached in the nord's coinpurse and pulled out 5 septims. "Spiced meat and some bread" The innkeeper came and placed the food in front of Amanti and took the money without a word. She dug in without a second thought.

Explicandum

Blood-kin of the Orsimer
    "Amazing, just amazing."
    Dar'Vanni shook his head. "I still don't understand why a man like you would carry a shiv, not an actual weapon." He tapped the steel war axe on his left-side hip. "I know it's all about the size, but why resort to violence the first opportunity you get?" He looked at Isnar questionably.

Star Gazer

"The nord came at me looking for violence. I gave him what he wanted. I use a shiv because it won't kill people. I usually use my trusty toothpick of a weapon when I'm in bars. The chances of me winning a fist fight are slim, so I pull out my shiv so I won't die. As an old man, I can't take that much damage. If I get hit once or twice, I'm out. I need to make sure I don't even get hit once. This small weapon helps me with that." Isnar said, putting the small blade back into his cloak.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "Now wait a minute friend, perhaps an apology is in order?" Dar'Zahn said just outside the inn, a sarcastic grin stretched across his face. The hulking Nord before him was furious, his fed was red with anger and the Khajiit. "I will tear your hide from your body you--!" The Nord roared, beginning to swing at Dar'Zahn. The Khajiit nimbly weaved around each blow, dodging them with skill and finesse. "I was being sincere--!" The Khajiit said while ducking under a swing directed at his face. "Your hair is pretty!" He said, starting to laugh as the Nord's face became redder and redder, his long flowing blonde hair being whipped all around as he threw punches that didn't connect.

Explicandum

Blood-kin of the Orsimer
    Dar'Vanni lifted his head as if hearing something. He did and aptly said, "There seems something going on outside." He moved around the group and gestured to the door. "Not one of my new tavern friends want to go see?"

Explicandum

Blood-kin of the Orsimer
    Dar'Vanni lead the charge to the door and opened it quickly, only to see a Nord assaulting a Khajiiti, another of his kind. They were struggling on the ground, the Khajiit in a headlock. "Renrij!" Dar'Vanni shouted. Scum! He got the Nord's hairy leg and dragged him off the poor Khajiit and went to the Khajiit, helping him up.

Harrold unsheathed his blade and stood between the two fighting men. His sword separated the men with an invisible wall, it would seem.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    (Changed Dar'Zahn's name to Kenji)

"Ah, thank you friend. At least somebody around here appreciates me." Kenji chortled while standing up, the Nord was still furious, his face steaming red. "Just give it up, milk drinker." Kenji said with a toothy grin.

Amanti

Protector of The Shadows
    Walking over to the nord still being held on the ground "I recognize this nord anywhere, Olaf Blood-Tooth, you over sized boar!" Amanti reached down and slapped him across the face "Ahh, Amanti, I trust everything is going well" The nord smiled through bloody lips

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
    "You know this disgusting individual?" Said Kenji, wiping a thread of blood from his busted lip. He scratches his ear with one of his paws while approaching the Nord.

Amanti

Protector of The Shadows
    Amanti glared at the nord "Unfortunately I have, a few months back I was..um...getting something of high value for a 'friend', Olaf here was coming with me during the ride back to Windhelm to deliver it and well long story short, the damned oaf stole my package after he slipped me a paralyzing potion into my mead." Amanti spun around and kicked the nord in the groin.

Explicandum

Blood-kin of the Orsimer
    "Khajiiti like me would never do that to one of my buyers." Dar'Vanni balled his fist and summoned flames into his left hand. His eyes narrowed to their extent and glared at the Nord.