• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Rumare didn't speak, much like this last encounter. He pulled his robe's hood closer to his face, and continued to read. He was surprised the keep wasn't immediately ratting him out. Maybe there was some hope for peace after all. Rumare shook his head slowly. Focus. After much debate, he decided he should confront this mer.The last Altmer didn't recognize him. Maybe he was finally free. But he knew that if not, he could just slip out like the last time. Rumare got up slowly from the table and strode to the counter warily. Without waiting for him to turn around, Rumare spoke softly. "I am the Altmer you are looking for."

Los_Pollos

Kael smirked smugly to himself. "Hello there, my Meri Brother. May I speak with you?" he said to the rather calm and held together Altmer. "I am sure you know why I'm here: there was an incident before- an incident for which I believe you are responsible." Kael's tone was flat and accusing. "I am a reasonable man, sir, and I would like to give you an opportunity to explain yourself here, before I take you back to our office for more intensive questioning. So, what did happen?"...

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Rumare kept his posture and answered slowly, still wary. "There isn't much to tell, I'm afraid. A Justiciar was in the company of two soldiers who couldn't hold their drink from the looks of it." Rumare points to his table in the back and looks to the Justiciar. "I was simply reading when the three of them entered, picking the place apart for some Talos worshiper. When the justiciar asked me of his whereabouts, the two with him lost it, got kicked out, and the poor mer had to chase them down." Rumare states, letting a hint of humor show in his voice. "As for myself being involved, I cannot seem to see how I am to blame for the soldier's lack of structure. Not intending to offend, of course." Rumare bows his head, feigning an apologetic manner.

Los_Pollos

Kael doubted the mer's story, but nonetheless continued his interrogation. He looked towards the mer and judged that he must be in his late 40s/ early 50s; not much older than Kael himself. He pulled out some paper and a quill: "Just a few more questions- all standard procedure. What's your name, age and profession, and where are you from?"
    "Something doesn't seem right" Kael thought to himself. If this mer was hiding something, he was going to find out.
    "If you can answer me these questions, we should be done here" Kael said with an odd combination of suspicion and optimism.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    This Justiciar was persistant, Rumare thought to himself. But it wasn't a surprise, most Thalmor were too paranoid to believe anything. Rumare decided to answer the questions, just to gauge the Justiciar's responses. He wanted to know what they knew. "I am Rumare, born here in Skyrim. I am Fifty five years. Don't have much of a profession. Simply a wandering mage, trying to find a purpose. Tried the college but, it seems that sitting around in a school in a town with racist Nords isnt really my thing." He cleared his throat and waited for the mer to finish his scribbling. There was something about this encounter that was different than the others. This Justiciar seemed to be up to something. Making him a threat. Rumare kept calm, but put his hands into his pocket, firmly grasping a bottle of Invisibility potion, just in case. Whoever this mer was, he wasn't getting Rumare easily.

Los_Pollos

Kael knew the man was hiding secrets, but wasn't everyone? Not everything was as it seemed Kael was sure of this much; the mer's answers were too rehearsed, like he had been asked those very questions before. Kael stood up and with a precise and calm display of authority, said "Sir, we are going to continue our interview back at my office; it's all procedure, I assure you." Kael motioned to his guard. The armour clad Altmer stumbled over to the table and almost grunted "Sir, if you could follow me"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Precisely what Rumare was afraid of. But he had been in this situation before. Rumare scanned the room until his eyes came upon a well-armed mercenary sitting in the corner alone. The idea that sparked in his mind came almost too easily. With a practiced composure, he stood. "I will come with you. If you'll allow me one thing before I go."

Los_Pollos

"One thing? Make it quick." Kael snapped impatiently, rolling his eyes in discontent. "Falomar, give us a moment" Kael ushered his guard to the side. "Well, what is it?"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    With small smile and closed eyes, Rumare whispered these few words. "Tell your superiors Carenen (Real name) said hello." Without another second to think, Rumare casts a bound sword, but not before calling on his insurance. A fury spell sent towards the already peeved mercenary sends him over the deep end. He jumps up with a shout, flipping his table with his shot glasses all over the floor. The Justiciar turns to see the ruckus, and Rumare rushes for the soldier with his bound blade, and cuts him down with a quick swipe. The patrons scream at the sudden turn of events, and Rumare thinks about whether this was a smart move. After the mercenary is dispatched, Rumare stands before the Justiciar again, this time with his blade out, ready for the fight of his life. This was a change to the plan. Originally he was going to down that potion and be on the next carriage out of here, but something told him to stay. Something about this Justiciar made him want to stop running for once.

Los_Pollos

"Carenen- I thought I recognised him" Kael composed himself and smiled wryly: he was going to enjoy this. He pulled out his finely polished Elven sword and gave it his signature twirl. He raised the sword in his right hand and in his left, he summoned a ball of lightning. He faced the palm of his right arm towards Carenen and a bolt of lightning soared towards him.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    A quickly placed ward blocked some of the blow, but it came a bit quicker than Rumare was expecting. With a pained expression, he brandishes his blade. Simple destruction spells wouldn't stop him. Not after all of this time. All too quickly, the town guard rushes in. Rumare's brow furrows in frustration. Not now. This has to happen. This will be the end of something, but it won't be my freedom. He casts a dremora lord to hold them off, and he returns his attention to the Justiciar. Without a second to rethink his situation, he sends a swing of his blade towards the damned mer.

Los_Pollos

The Altmer's attack surprised Kael- he did not expect such speed and power. However, he managed to swing his blade in front of his opponent's. "Not a chance!" Kael exclaimed. He pushed his back with his sword and reached for the dagger strapped inside his robes with futility. He released his attack and stepped back giving him the perfect opportunity to grab his secondary weapon. He then charged his partner in duelling and tried to slice at his arm, attempting to disarm him.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    A sharp pain shoots through Rumare's right arm, as the Justiciar's blade cuts into the flesh.The bound blade fails, and Rumare reaches for his arm. This cut was deeper than any dagger could possibly make. What kind of blade was that? It was then he spotted the green blade in his hand. This was the execution weapon of Kael Matharl. He had heard many stories of his harshness against those who defied the Dominion. If this was indeed Kael, Rumare had his work cut out for him. Rumare casts a stone-flesh spell to better protect him and recalls his blade. He kept swinging at the Justiciar, looking for one weakness in his opponent. But to Rumare's dismay, he wasn't having any luck. Rumare was getting desperate. He needed a plan. He looked to his dremora lord, and gritted his teeth. He wasn't going to win this. That much was certain. Rumare had to focus on survival. He looked back to his opponent and shouted for his dremora. "Hey! Keep him busy!" The Dremora ran from the guards and rushed the Justiciar. Rumare swallowed his pride and cast invisibility. "Sorry Matharl. We'll have to meet again another day." The guards rush the Dremora and defeat it, but before they can turn to capture to capture the Altmer himself, Rumare snuck through the door, and fled. Rumare made a big mistake today, but he knew that he would at least live to make it up another day.

DarkObliskTower

Dulist kingdom
    "Hold everything anybody want to play a game specificly shadow game winner takes the losers soul.... and the water downed skooma

Drapor

"Drasok Ghett, the Dragon Knight, at your service"
    Drapor walked through the gates of Solitude then into the Winking Skeever. The brawl around the bar didn't effect him. "I would like a room sir, and for free." Drapor brainwashed the Innkeeper to give him a room for the night. "Thank you". Drapor walked over to a table and watched the fight carfully. "You poeple are making such a racket" Drapor sighed sarcastically.

Grendis arrived in Solitude in awe for the first time. He went around the city just looking around. He bought some fine clothes from Radiant Ramient and noticed the local inn across the road. Grendis walked in and grabbed a seat. He was very tired, for he had been traveling from Dragon Bridge that day. He soon grew thirsty, so he walked up to the innkeeper, Corpulus Vinius, and ordered some cold mead and a room. He sat back down and listened the the bard play his favorite tune, Ragnar the Red.

After a while if good mead and sleep, Grendis decided he should start socializing with the locals. He approached an Argonian named Gulum-Ei. The argonian noticed Grendis walking towards him and started a conversation

"Well met stranger!"

Grendis was pleasantly suprised by his cheerfulness

"Hello there", said Grendis

The argonian and Grendis had a few drinks together and made pleasant conversation. Gulum-Ei was impressed by Grendis after hearing of his feats in dungeons. It was getting very late, so they called it a night. Grendis walked upstairs to his room. He opened the door and was suprised by how nice it was. He thought to himself

"It is amazing what 10 gold can buy"

He then plopped on his bed and slept

In the middle of the night An old stumbling drunk walks in. He sits down and asks politely for the "best ale your establishment has" he is served with a platter, tankard and A large bottle of argonian bloodwine. He spends the next few hours singing, dancing and just being drunk. He finishes the night with a bed and lost brain cells. To his surprise he awakes to a lady next to him. This was a shock because he was a married man with children so he ran... for a while. He ran all the way back to his home on the outskirts of rorikstead, never to get so drunk ever again. This was all possible by that sneaky little bar known as The winking skeever.

NinjaStarGod

Shoulik fought he would never return to solitude, the thought of facing the imperial legion again after the incident at Folgunthur. As he walked towards the counter to order several bottles of ale to drink away his fear, a courtier approached and handed him a letter of seal which stated...

Dear Shoulik,
    I have reason to believe you now live in Windhelm ? If so you should receive this letter of seal which states that you are to return to active duty in the imperial army upon receiving this letter. if you fail to comply you will be executed for treason,
    This is your last and only chance,

I Remain General Tullius

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Nomad walked in. He ordered a drink and sat in a corner.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts