Tale of the Dragonborn freeform roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    "You sound scared, khajiit." said Erik. "You and old Baalgruf go back?"

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia smirked in the Khajiit's direction. She had been thinking the same thing but her experience as a barkeep kept her silent.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Ri'tai grinned "Baldgruff? Nope. Never met him before. Good man, so I've heard. For a Jarl of course. But a good man nevertheless. Really cares for the people. I might just hang around outside."
    Ri'tai looked around. The door was open.
    "Ri'tai feels uncomfortable here. Khajiit are used to open spaces. I have spent too long in this inn. Just give me some time. There is some business I need to settle. I will meet you at the gates in, say, half an hour, an hour?"
    He ran out the door before the others could protest. They didn't trust him. Nor did they need to. All he needed from them was curiosity. Once you hang around khajiit as long as he did, you can almost predict them. These new people, he couldn't. Then again, curiosity killed the cat...

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia's smirk faded once Ri'tai left the premises. She turned to the others, scanning them up and down. They seemed more noble than she, who smelled of wine. Their claim of dragons would seem doubtful if the Jarl sensed booze in the air.
    Taking in a breath, Sorcia smiled, "You go on ahead to Dragonsreach. I'll keep an eye on the Khajiit. Not sure what he's up to, but I'll let you know as much as I find out."
    Turning swiftly to the door, Sorcia, too, exited the inn as a delayed shadow of Ri'tai.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Ri'tai looked back. The breton was following him. However, because of his good nature, he let her. She couldnt directly stop him from what he was about to do.
    He saw a dark elf in the distance, and ran up to him.
    "Greetings. What is you're name, elf?" He whispered to it.
    "Uh-ah, a-arvel." He replied, before trying to sprint off.
    "You're a swift one, aren't you! You look like you could do with a... Adventure. Have you heard of bleak falls barrow?"
    The dark elf looked at ri'tai with almost a leer. "Noo, Whats that?" He said sarcastically.Ri'tai Ignored it.
    "Ri'tai has here, the key to bleak falls biggest secret. Mountains of treasure, just lying there for the right elf to pick it up. Must be at least 1000 septims worth."
    The dark elf's eyes had clouded over. Ri'tai was good at this. "I'll buy it."
    "500 septims" Ri'tai held his palm out.
    "agreed" Arvel took out his money and flung it at the khajiit. "Come on, I haven't got all day"
    Ri'tai took what looked like a birds claw, made of gold, and handed it to the man. He then sprinted off, eager to claim his 'treasure'
    He looked at sorcia.
    "40 septims says he dies before he gets there." He grinned. It was robbery. Legal robbery. 500 septims for a claw he got off someone who stole it off someone.
    ((did you see what I did thar?))

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
    Sorcia hung back, smiling lightly at the men who passed her. She kept her eye on the pointed ears of the Khajiit into the gloomy distance.
    She observed the cat talking to a Dark Elf before he ran off into the distance.
    Thinning her lips, Sorcia couldn't think of more than drinking some wine but she had none. Grabbing her satchel, she rummaged through it, slowly advancing her pace toward Ri'tai. She had half a bottle of something that would help, if only she could find it.
    Smiling, she pulled out a golden bottle and swigged it back. Within a second of the bottle hitting the ground she had pulled out her bow and armed it, the arrow less than a foot away from the Khajiit, "I found a herb that helps my reflexes become more like yours... It would be wise for you to just tell me where you sent that fool. I'm really sorry, but... you know, promises and such to keep."
    If this Khajiit was planning any treachery, Sorcia would not be taken as the fool who allowed it to happen.

Epsilon

Shaun
    Off topic ( Im playing a different character now and probably not going to play this pally since im not liking him as much as i thought i would and the rp has been going somehwhat slow and idk if rp is for me, leveling a pure evil wood elf so maybe ill join with him later or join another since im kinda quitting on you all. Just letting you know si you can come up with a good way to kill off Shaun which could spice this up some more too for you guys)

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Lost in long thought, Hijinks' mind was dim and tired. He had given it all he had to keep from getting killed by a werewolf, and killing a khajiit caravaneer. It was clear that Ri'tai was not to be trusted, yet Sorcia seemed to hastily follow his lead.

"What other business could she have with the khajiit?" He thought.

Shaun made quite an entrance as well, calling off a pack of hungry werewolves. By name, and they listened. Hijinks also recalled him telling the pack to report to Aela. He heard this name before in rumor to be a half woman and half werewolf member of the companions.

"This man, Shaun, never mentioned who his fellows were or why they attacked." He thought again.

None the matter, Shaun did keep the group safe after all. The questions are, what do the others know? How would they feel about it? What would they do about it? Finally, will there be any way Hijinks can tell his friends whats going on?

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Hey guys. I know it's late, but I'm back. For all who read this, I'm starting a new rp! Message me with ideas! You guys are awesome, thanks.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Should this story be in the archived section, then?
    Idk, we kinda just stopped in the middle of it, it really just died off.

Rayven

Global Moderator
    Staff member
    Ok, I'll put it in the archived section for now. If you want to start it back up, just let me know and I'll move it back to active.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Ok thanks.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts