Tale of the Dragonborn freeform roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik wandered across the Skyrim-Cyrodiil border, as sad as ever. He would avenge his father, no doubt! he passed through Helgen, not even glancing sideways to see what was going on. He stepped out of the gate and headed for riverwood, he was tired. He clutched his sword at his belt, cursing himself for not being skilled enough to save his father.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Asgar was terrified and frantcly running from Helgen. He might be a good warrior but he couldnt be expected to fight a dragon. As soon as hed seen the thing he was scared

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik saw a buff redguard warrior running frantically! "whoa slow down! What's wrong?" he asked.

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar was very breathless and as this nord tallked to him he had to calm down just to speak "A.....dragon ...in ..helgen"he chokes out before he collapses in exhaution

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik thought he was crazy. "ok then c'mon let's get you to riverwood then. First drinks on me!"

Epsilon

Shaun
    Shaun currently is staying in Whiterun where he was able to buy a decent house near his Companion headquarters. But after proving himself to the Companions, the unexpected happened. After meeting with Skjor alone outside at night, entering the secret underforge with Aela waiting there as well. He is faced with a critical decision, he was being asked to participate in his eyes an evil ritual at the time. He was being asked to inherit the blood of a werewolf. His paladin instincts was blocking his mind from his long term goal, but he knew to be put in the situation to set things right and haunted by his past still he felt he had no choice and participated in the ritual becoming part Werewolf. Then waking up half naked with Aela standing before him as he was barely able to stand, now it was off to kill the werewolf hunters. Feeling conflicted but at the same time faced with no choice the two headed out for their quest...

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar knew he sounded crazy and he knew this Nord also thought him crazy but he knew he wasnt. But he had to admit if he hadnt seen the dragon with his own two eyes hed think him self crazy too! After offering first drinks in riverwood he got up and shook hands with the Nord "Hi im Asgar whats your name?"

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    The redguard shook Eriks hand and said his name was Asgar "I'm Erik.you aren't serious about helgen though?"

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    The sun was setting fast, and Hijinks quickly nears the entrance to Riverwood, being cautious of bandits. He was hungry and fatigued, if anyone made an attempt on his life, he wasn't so sure he could defend it. He saw a bridge crossing the river, thinking,

"I must be close. Good thing, too. Not sure I've got much left"

Hijinks looks over his shoulder, a paranoid habit that has saved his life time and time again. This time may be different. He locked eyes with a cave troll that seemed to be out of place, but still angry and charging. He wanted to fight, but had not the strength. He wanted to run, but had not the stamina. He tried to speed up hoping to out run the raging troll, but it stayed on his tail. Hijinks enters Riverwood frantically waving his arms in the air and pointing behind him. Seconds later, the troll rounded the corner. The tired Argonian loses his balance and stumbled to the gravel, clutching at his chest. He rolls quickly to see the beast drooling over him. He draws a sword, dreadfully realizing what he was really looking at. A werewolf.

Sal the dragontamer

"Nice to meet you erik and yes im toatally serious about helgen" he says as he walks with with the man he now knows as erik

(Sorry i was busy)

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    The redguard was serious. He saw a dragon at Helgen. "In the name of Talos, what's going to happen?" Erik said fearfully. He wasn't sure his blade or skill could best a dragon. He told Asgard his story as an argonian in full daedric armor rushed frantically into town with an angry werewolf behind him. "Ysmir's beard!" he yelled. "Asgard, can you fight? Im sure i could... But my skill... No matter! INTO BATTLE!

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar rushed up behind the huge beast with Erik next to him. As he was running he was drawing his sword and grabbing his sheild. When he reached the werewolf he screamed "For Elisar!" And stabbed the thing in the back. As soon as he did he regretted it because the beast turned on him. He shouted at Erik who was helping the Argoninan on the ground "Distract him,"he shouted "so that i can get some arrows in him!"

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Asgard fought valiantly. As he screamed: "for Elisar!" he stabbed the huge beast in the back. "distract him while I get some arrows into him!" Erik gave the Argonian some potions and jumped into the fray. He used a basic routine, attack,then block. When he got swiped he quickly changed his routine. Bash,swipe. This worked much better, yet he felt like he wasn't doing much. He couldn't keep this up much longer.

Sal the dragontamer

As soon as Erik flung him self into the fight Asgar backed away and drew his bows along with 15 arrows and just fired 3 at his back. This wasnt meant to hurt the beast just too get him away from Erik. It worked. While he was congratulating himself mentally he quikly drew an arrow as the beast turned and charged. He waited and waiyed until the beast was practically in his face until he let the arrow go.........rigjt into the beasts right eye. But sadly it wasnt enough for the beast kept coming he quickly grabbed his sheild and put it up before the beast tossed him to the ground and lunged. Asgar manged to hold off the werewolf withhis sheild but seriously needed help soon "Uhh if u dont mind me asking can i please have some....HELP!"

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Asgar was pinned by the hideous creature. Erik knew this was his moment. The one to change everything. "arrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!" he leaped onto the beast and repeatedly stabbed it! He helped Asgar up. "you alright?" he looked at the Argonian. "what about you?"

Sal the dragontamer

He quickly thanked Erik then walked over to the argonian and picked him up "You alright ?" He said then quickly followed it up with a quick question "Whats an argonian doing so far from blackmarsh anyway?"

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    After he sheathed his blade, Hijinks held a tilted fist above his head and dropped his head so it dangles, limp.

He pointed to an engravement on the right shoulder of his armor and reached for a handshake. In a rectangular inlay it read "HIJINKS-Private Contractor" With the title semi-scratched off. He used to complete independent contracts, ones to send a message, not to end problems. Some even for no apparent reason as far as he knew. These orders ranged from blind robbery to multiple homicides, which he had to cover up himself for a bonus. Neither the Dark Brotherhood or the Thieves Guild approve of his exsistance. Until recently, he thought he'd eluded them. The last contract he recieved went terribly wrong and Hijinks decided to quit and follow more honorable prospects. Unable to return to his homeland for similar circumstances, he turned to Skyrim for its atmosphere. He finds peace in its beauty.

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    Unable to speak, the only way to explain is for him to run his thumb across his throat.

"Was." Hijinks thought, "and mercenary is an understatement."

He has done terrible things which he regrets just as terribly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts