Tale of the Dragonborn freeform roleplay

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Sal the dragontamer

The best dragon-tamer there is!
    Asgar is not sure what to make of this argonian but decidew just to leave it at that "Well its nice to meet you Hijinks". He turns around to Erik and says "As you might already know this is Erik"

The Black Cloud N9ne

Article Writer
    He nodded to Erik, and offered to shake hands.

Being mute is challengenging for Hijinks. He's still learning how to be "Friendly" without speaking. He motioned the two men towards the Sleeping Giant where he planned to drink with them. Picking up the tab of course. He hoped he could try to explain further about his past.

He couldn't help but wonder if there more werewolves stalking around the Pale.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik shook Hijinks's hand. "We just had drinks, but hey, you can never have too much mead!"

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar followed behind the group and entered the Sleeping Giant last. As he sat between Hijinks and Erik he turned to Erik and said "I think we need to tell Jarl Balgruff in Whiterun and even dif you dont go with me I will still go.". He then turned to Hijinks and said "Do you want to come as well?"

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Ri'tai opened his eyes. He found his head was poinding, and it was hard to focus on anything. His first thought was "Money?" He checked the pockets of his fancy clothes. Yes, He could feel the bag of 100 septims, along with the invisibility potion he carried at all times. The rest of his money was with his caravan, and he had a while to find that. They were sure to find him anyway. The mage he had hired knew clairivoyence. He looked about. A bottle of skooma. 'That explains the headache' he thaught, as He picked it up. He appeared to be in some sort if inn, so he went downstairs. "Heres a tip" he said to the innkeeper, throwing him 20 septims. He looked around. There seemed to be a group of people who had just came in, but he wasn't that interested in them untill he realised what one of them was wearing. Argonian armour! 'Must be a imperial' He thought, and he realised he was walking towards the group. He paid no atention to the rest of the group, and said directly to the one with the daedric armour. "Hey there, friend, you look like you need a rest. How about I give you a luxiorious bed for a full day? Only 20 septims, you know."

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik knew that this adventure could provide training. "of course I'll go Asgar!" he said as a grinning khajiit walked over. "hey there friend you look like you need a rest. How about I give you a luxurious room for a full day? Only 20 septims you know." it said. Erik was suspicious, as he was to all non-humans. "And who are you?" Erik said, acting as if he could take him.
    (sorry been at the movies all day, went to see act of valor, great movie btw)

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar didnt like the khajit and could tell Erik didnt either by his comment. Asgar stood up a 6 feet and said "No sir we were just leaving but thanks for the offer.". He then put his head down and muttered under his breath "Come on guys lets go i dont like the look of this khajit"

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

"Ahh, but sir! If you wait but a few short minuites, Ri'tai's caravan shall be here, with lots of goods, even things for people with a taste for the... lets say 'not entirely legal' products. Listen. Where are you going? I might have something that may help, if that idiots still out there..."
    Ri'tai had a plan forming in the back of his mind. If that thing he saw was what he thaught it was, he could be raking in thousands of septims...

Sal the dragontamer

"No I am sorry but we must go" said Asgar. He quickly stood up and marched towards the door. When Ri'tai put his hand on Asgar's shoulder Asgar drew his sword spun around and put his sword right next to the mans neck. "Let us leave we are not interested."

(Sorry i took over Ri'tai for a minute just thought it would add some suspense)

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

OOC: No problem Sal.
    Ri'tai flinched, then calmed down and gave a flash of his blindingly wite fangs
    "Please, Ri'tai means not to hurt you. In fact, ri'tai has a plan that could earn us both some money. For, allthough he is no great fighter, Ri'tai has a way in which I could aid you and your party"
    These men seemed to be angry, and, it was true, Ri was intimidated. But he has never let anything as stupid as fear get in the way of a bargin. He just hoped the caravan was on its way. These people were leaving, and he can't stall for much longer.

Sal the dragontamer

He still didnt like this man and could tell the others didnt like him to much either but they could use some gold. Asgar didnt dare move the sword but said to Ri'tai in his most intimidating voice "We're listining"

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

"Listen, Ri'tai is not stupid. I know you do not like our race. But we intend no trickery. I am just saying, I would like to follow you around, give you free travel, and weapons and armour for low prices, and my caravan shall follow."
    what Ri'tai didn't say was how he was going to write a book as he follows, and then sell it under the title "A merchent and his team: the Ri'tai story." They would get profits though. About 25% of them.

Sal the dragontamer

Asgar thought about it and thought even more he still didnt like this man but they could always use new weapons armour " If it was up to me Ri'tai i would say yes but Erik is the leader here and what he says we all go with."

(Ok now we established a leader)

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

OOC: I think huntbob is offline, so, I'll wait for a bit, a nd if he doesn't post, I'm going to sleep. You can control Ri'tai, unless of course erik says no.

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    (sorry!) Erik didn't know what to think. "Me? Leader? I'm the least skilled of all!" he cried! "but I did learn strategy from father, ok Ri'tai, is it? We accept your help. Turn on us and I'll gut you like a fish!" he said passionately."let's travel t whiterun! Who's with me?!

Sal the dragontamer

Forgetting he was still in the tavern Asgar let out a deep guttarel yell of agreement. As soon as he did he regretted it for evryone turned around to stare at him and Asgar was very shy. He walked out on to the road and saw some khajit on the road and assumed them to be Ri'tai's caravan. Thinking about it he couldnt help but wonder how every one else in the Sleeping Giant didnt notce the commotion before his scream

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    Erik and Asgar walked out, ready to go. "Alright friend, here we go!" he said. They started down the path to whiterun.

Sal the dragontamer

As they walk down the path and over a small rise all four of the group can see the lights of Whiterun in the distance. As we stand thee enjoying the sight a pack of 8 wolves suround us and outnumber us 2 to 1

huntbob1

The Stormcloak
    "why is everything a wolf?" Erik said. "Asgar! Go out with your bow! I have them close range" he said bravely!
    (I'm going to sleep you cam control Erik, just don't... Ya know what I mean.)