OOC Potema "The Wolf Queen" rises (discussion)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    Very good :), I have just posted another section from my character. She is quite rude to you btw ;), Feel free to react however you want. But if you do decide to confront her at all don't make it so that your character pins her down in an instant or whatever. I know you character and mine are both quite similar in a way (except you have a tail) and you will also have fast reflexes.
    Anyway basically what I am saying is if you are going to go into combat with her can you message me so we can agree what happens so we are both happy :)
    Thanks.
    P.S my character is a lot different when she is sober and is not an alcoholic or anything. She has just had a rough week.

Yeah, I saw it. Rude, but still funny. Thanks for the heads-up, too. Nope, really wasn't planning to get into a confrontation with her just yet. With what's happened so far, don't think there's any reason to. Plus, if she's already somewhat tipsy from the booze, wouldn't be fair. :D

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Yeah, I saw it. Rude, but still funny. Thanks for the heads-up, too. Nope, really wasn't planning to get into a confrontation with her just yet. With what's happened so far, don't think there's any reason to. Plus, if she's already somewhat tipsy from the booze, wouldn't be fair. :D

Very true, when you see her in the morning you won't know its her.

Very nice guys! Dunk feel free to post in the private thread. and dont worry about it minstreal as you can see im not to good at grammer or ponctuation and thats ok this will be a very laid back rp so just have fun.

Don't know if you're there or not, but I'm waiting for my 'okay'. I don't want to assume it's okay and then barge in.

Aw. =( . So where do I start up? I don't really see where I can fit in all of a sudden other than that.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Can I just ask everyone to read this please!

For my next section on the RP I am planning to skip to the morning (and also interact with Drunklunk's character) I was just checking if that is ok with everyone because I know it will affect everyone on the RP. Can you please get back to me asap so I can complete my next section.

(drunklunk, just a heads up. I am planning to come to your room to apologise)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Aw. =( . So where do I start up? I don't really see where I can fit in all of a sudden other than that.

Well my next section is hopefully going to be in the morning, if everyone approves of the time jump so you can jump in there. I am hopefully going to go to Drunklunk's room and talk to him. After we have had a conversation you could start up talking to me or him in the inn. :)

Totally fine with that. I guess I'll be up front, talking to that argonian whose name I cannot remember cause he was so unimportant after that one quest, then I see someone familiar (you). Turns out you just look like someone I knew though. It'll move on from there.

dunklunk

Can I just ask everyone to read this please!

For my next section on the RP I am planning to skip to the morning (and also interact with Drunklunk's character) I was just checking if that is ok with everyone because I know it will affect everyone on the RP. Can you please get back to me asap so I can complete my next section.

(drunklunk, just a heads up. I am planning to come to your room to apologise)

You think we should take turns with posting? That way, only one person is due up for a post. I can see it now: One of us posts, then there's a chance, however slim, that the other three may be furiously typing away and if more than one posts to the previous post, some confusion is bound to happen.

Dar'Aava's on UK time, right? Might check with him. Just a thought.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Totally fine with that. I guess I'll be up front, talking to that argonian whose name I cannot remember cause he was so unimportant after that one quest, then I see someone familiar (you). Turns out you just look like someone I knew though. It'll move on from there.

Ok, I need to talk to Drunklunk's character first though :)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    You think we should take turns with posting? That way, only one person is due up for a post. I can see it now: One of us posts, then there's a chance, however slim, that the other three may be furiously typing away and if more than one posts to the previous post, some confusion is bound to happen.

Dar'Aava's on UK time, right? Might check with him. Just a thought.

Sorry I don't understand. I was planning to skip to morning in the RP because both of our characters were going to bed. I then wanted to talk to your character to apologise for her being drunk.

Are you saying one of us should control both characters in conversations?

dunklunk

Sorry I don't understand. I was planning to skip to morning in the RP because both of our characters were going to bed. I then wanted to talk to your character to apologise for her being drunk.

Are you saying one of us should control both characters in conversations?

Nope. We should stick with our own characters. And your idea of skipping to the morning is fine. I guess what I'm trying to say with four of us, don't you think there's a chance that more than one of us could be continuing the RP at the same time? So when the posts go up, there could be two continuations of the RP.

Dar'Aava

Awwww im missing out on soouch good stuff....stupid work ok I do have much time so I will sum up yes of vourse you can join the time leap is a fantastic idea that will be where I (and if jerund wnts) can introduce our charecters and I appologize in advance if I miss out on alot or am slow I work alot this wek annd I know for atleast 3 days I wont even be able to be on the samr time as minstreal because of the time diffrence xso bare with me please xand allso sorry if this message,is uncredablyiss spelled miss ponctuated etc I dont have time to go threw and corect it

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Awwww im missing out on soouch good stuff....stupid work ok I do have much time so I will sum up yes of vourse you can join the time leap is a fantastic idea that will be where I (and if jerund wnts) can introduce our charecters and I appologize in advance if I miss out on alot or am slow I work alot this wek annd I know for atleast 3 days I wont even be able to be on the samr time as minstreal because of the time diffrence xso bare with me please xand allso sorry if this message,is uncredablyiss spelled miss ponctuated etc I dont have time to go threw and corect it

No problem :)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Drunklunk, do you mind if Sita notices the dagger under your pillow? She is meant to be one of those people who can spot things like that. You know she has sharp reflexes and all that and I think it would fit in with what she is thinking at the moment. Is that ok?