OOC Potema "The Wolf Queen" rises (discussion)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dar'Aava

Hey guys I'm new so forgive me if i make any mistakes, but i think i have a good idea for an RP and want to see if any one likes it or has any ideas for it before i begin Writing it. the basic plot is to have Potema be resurrected by Javen a skilled Argonian necromancer who has had an unwavering obsession and crush on her sense he was young. As she rises and begins reconstructing her undead army, and resurrect her fallen vampiric generals to lay siege to the hull of Skyrim to reclaim her rightful place on the throne slaughtering any who appose her. Skyrim's only chance of survival is for all Waring factions to unite, and amass every able body man possible to fight Potema's evil ambition for conquest, and control over all she sees. so if this idea peeks any ones interest or if you like the general idea but have some problems let me know ill more than happy to tweak it a bit.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    I like it. But, is this going to be a story you are writing, or is it going to be an RP thread. Personally I think it will work better as an RP thread.
    Just in case you don't know what an RP thread is:
    It is basically where you create a basic starting point for a story (for example the one you have come up with) and get people to write from their characters perspective. A good thing to do first would be to get everyone to post their character cards on a separate thread so you can see who they are and what the character is like. Then they just start writing from their characters perspective and hopefully they will link with other peoples characters.

I think you have actually been on here longer than me so I don't know why I am acting like I know so much.

Anyway, if you know what to do for an RP thread I would get started on one, if not, just observe some others.

Dar'Aava

Yea that's what i was trying to do this was the ooc thread (i just forgot to label it as that) and after that and i got players i was going to make the private thread but as you can see its a dud rp lol.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
    I think you have actually been on here longer than me so I don't know why I am acting like I know so much.

You're not acting like you know so much, Minstrel. You gave Dar'Aava solid advice. Anyone would appreciate that. :)

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Yea that's what i was trying to do this was the ooc thread (i just forgot to label it as that) and after that and i got players i was going to make the private thread but as you can see its a dud rp lol.

Btw, if you do go ahead with trying to make an RP thread I'll definitely join. Send me a message if you make a character card thread and I think more people will join from there. :)

Dar'Aava

Thanks! And i wasent meanign to come off unappreciative i am very grateful for the advice I've just given up all hope on this rp its been up forever with no replies lol. But if i do start it up ill be sure to let you know =}

dunklunk

Btw, if you do go ahead with trying to make an RP thread I'll definitely join. Send me a message if you make a character card thread and I think more people will join from there. :)

Thanks! And i wasent meanign to come off unappreciative i am very grateful for the advice I've just given up all hope on this rp its been up forever with no replies lol. But if i do start it up ill be sure to let you know =}

Yeah, send me one, too Dar'Aava. I've been thinking of trying this RP thing, and well, now would be as good a time to join one. :D

Minstrel

Queen of Evil

Why give up now, you have two people here that are willing to start on one with you. You don't need many people anyway. I suppose it is better when you start a small RP anyway because you can get to know each character a bit better.

If you post a Character card thread and me and Dunklunk post ours on it, i'm sure other people will two. I think that is how it works on here. If people see that other people have commented on it they will comment themselves.

Anyway, I'm not saying you have to, just an idea.

dunklunk

Why give up now, you have two people here that are willing to start on one with you. You don't need many people anyway. I suppose it is better when you start a small RP anyway because you can get to know each character a bit better.

If you post a Character card thread and me and Dunklunk post ours on it, i'm sure other people will two. I think that is how it works on here. If people see that other people have commented on it they will comment themselves.

Anyway, I'm not saying you have to, just an idea.

Hey, hey, now, Minstrel. I might actually suck big-time at this, so more people might be a good thing. But hey, I'll go along with whatever Dar'Aava decides. :)

Dar'Aava

Allright what the heck ill give it a shot! So should i open a new thread with the character cards or should we just post it in this one?

dunklunk

What's a character card? Is there a template for this? Is it easy to do? Based on our in-game character? See, told you I was lame. lol

Dar'Aava

Lol or if its OK with you guys it can just bee the three of us. its my first time so i dont want to be overwhelmed. And if you guys are cool with that ill start open a private thread with the opening scene. But if you think we could use more ill try reposting this thread as an OOC (out of charecter) thread and you two can post your cards and see where it gose =).

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    What's a character card? Is there a template for this? Is it easy to do? Based on our in-game character? See, told you I was lame. lol

Basically, it can be you in-game character if you want. Sometimes it is easier if you roleplay with that character in skyrim anyay. But a character card is usually set out like this:

Name:

Race:

Rough age:

Personality:

Brief back story:

It's pretty simple and quick to do.

Minstrel

Queen of Evil
    Lol or if its OK with you guys it can just bee the three of us. its my first time so i dont want to be overwhelmed. And if you guys are cool with that ill start open a private thread with the opening scene. But if you think we could use more ill try reposting this thread as an OOC (out of charecter) thread and you two can post your cards and see where it gose =).

Yeah, I think it will be a lot easier to have it with just us three. I have only ever done taken part in one of these myself and it wasn't particularly large. So lets do it with just us three :D

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts