Non Human Children in Hearthfire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
Hi, just watched the trailer for Hearthfire(New Skyrim DLC) and i'm totally psyched! My question is, will there be non human children to adopt? I play an Orcish Warrior, and I would love to raise a little Orc pillager, even if you don't want an Orc kid, elvish and Beast children would be awesome as well. My other question is, can we choose or design the way our house looks??

example: I play an Orc, and want to live in a stronghold/ rough looking shack...not a cozy cottage where the animals sing.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
Interesting question... I rarely play as any of the "Beast" races, but wouldn't mind a cuddly khajiit girl and rascally argonian boy to adopt!

Not sure anyone here can answer that, but it'll be fun to speculate.

andrew9300

There might be, but they did not confirm it. The girl in the video, Lucia, is new to Skyrim so they probably added more children to adopt.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I hope there are children of the other races in this DLC. If there are, I'll purchase it in a heart beat. If not...I might save my non-existent money.

Osiris

Child of the Sky
"Honey! I brought home an orc baby! Isn't he so cute and cuddly and green and OH GODS HE'S EATING MY FACE! I CAN'T GET HIM OFF! HE'S TOO STRONG! NO, HE SWALLOWED MY FACE! HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT A FACE!?"
Malacath witness his deeds!

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I wouldn't mind a little high elf child. I bet they're cute when they're little, like alligators. I could teach him important life lessons like manners, and how not to be a totally vicious, haughty, stuck-up little twerp. You know, so he could distinguish himself from the rest of his people.

Then he could take what he's learned to Summerset Isle.

I hope you can adopt the kids at honorhall orphanage. I killed grelod and made them all happy and such but a while after I "accidently" murdered the other lady in there. So I was just messing around and went in there the other day and it's just four kids all by themselves!):

So much guilt....

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Argonian children would still be pretty ugly. Would be cool to bring home a giant egg to hatch

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Argonian children would still be pretty ugly. Would be cool to bring home a giant egg to hatch

Maiq wishes for this to come to pass. It shall be... interesting, no?

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
Or just a tasty giant Omlette... Pass the fire salts!

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

i would love it if they did. my character married an argonian (she's a dark elf) and it kinda funny when you picture, dark elf+ argonian= nord/imperial. would love to have some other races for children though, cause with what we got now, if you lose your kid in a crowd of other kids, you are never going to find them cause they all look the same! lol just picture it;
A:"honey im home and i found james!"
B:"...honey that's not our son."
A: "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!!"

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I think Khajiit cubs would be the cutest thing to come to Skyrim since Vilkas. c:

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
I don't see non Nord children being added. I mean it would be nice, but I still don't see it happening. They have yet to add any potential wives for certain races and well, I doubt the same love will be shown to children.

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
I don't see non Nord children being added. I mean it would be nice, but I still don't see it happening. They have yet to add any potential wives for certain races and well, I doubt the same love will be shown to children.

Non Nord? I've seen Imperial children too. No Bretons yet.

stagnant94

Interesting question... I rarely play as any of the "Beast" races, but wouldn't mind a cuddly khajiit girl and rascally argonian boy to adopt!

Not sure anyone here can answer that, but it'll be fun to speculate.
fun fact, i read rascally argonian boy and for a split second thought it said racist argonian boy

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts