Non Human Children in Hearthfire?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
I hope I can adopt more than two. A Khajiit who would join the Thieves Guild, Argonian would join the Companions cause his daddeo who is Argonian is in it, Aventus would go to the DB and my little Bosmer would join the Mages :3.

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
Ah, I must of not paid attention. I was probably on the look out for mer or beast children. :p

there are also Redguard and Breton, but they look like Nords. You have to use the creation kit to tell.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I hope I can adopt more than two. A Khajiit who would join the Thieves Guild, Argonian would join the Companions cause his daddeo who is Argonian is in it, Aventus would go to the DB and my little Bosmer would join the Mages :3.
Why a Bosmer to join mages? They are natural archers, Dunmer and Altmer are better choices XD

The_Madgod

LordLlamahat
I want to have a Dark Elf/Argonaian child, like my wife and I! The Imperial library says all the races of Tamriel can mate, so it should be possible! Unfortunatly, it is unlikely they will have anything other than humans... Though you could always make all the children into short Argonians, once it comes out for the computer if you have it. Though, they'll still have Nord child voices.

Dar'Neko

Qahnaarin
I want to have a Dark Elf/Argonaian child, like my wife and I! The Imperial library says all the races of Tamriel can mate, so it should be possible! Unfortunatly, it is unlikely they will have anything other than humans... Though you could always make all the children into short Argonians, once it comes out for the computer if you have it. Though, they'll still have Nord child voices.
Imagine if some personalities were recycled! Or imagine adopting Balgruuf's kid! XD

lux123

Yes,I think that Bethesda is working on that, Orc,Elf,Khajiit childrens!

Yarim-Nord(Male)-Lvl. 95-All factions completed-Heavy Armor Warrior,Vampire-Homeland-Skyrim.

Arel'zo'hir-Redguard(Male)-Lvl 91-All Factions completed-Light Armor Alchemy Assassin,Werewolf-Homeland-Hammerfell.

Teeinava-Argonian(Male)-Lvl. 89-All factions completed-Master Light Armor Thief-Assassin-Homeland-Argonia (Black Marsh).

Namuril-Dark Elf (Dunnmer)(Male)-Lvl 64-All factions completed-Heavy Armor Archer-Homeland-Morrowind.

Anduril-High Elf (Altmer)(Male)-Lvl 68-All factons completed execpt Mages Guild-Light Armor Poisoner-Homeland (Summerset Isle aka Alinor)

Azog-Gro-Argor-Orc (Orsimer)(Male)-Lvl 100-All factions completed-All Battle,Stealth skills mastered,Heavy Armor Brute Orsimer-Homeland (Orsinium-Wrothgarian Mountain)

lux123

Yes,I think that Bethesda is working on that, Orc,Elf,Khajiit childrens!

More than 900 hours in Skyrim...
Yarim-Nord(Male)-Lvl. 95-All factions completed-Heavy Armor Warrior,Vampire-Homeland-Skyrim.

Arel'zo'hir-Redguard(Male)-Lvl 91-All Factions completed-Light Armor Alchemy Assassin,Werewolf-Homeland-Hammerfell.

Teeinava-Argonian(Male)-Lvl. 89-All factions completed-Master Light Armor Thief-Assassin-Homeland-Argonia (Black Marsh).

Namuril-Dark Elf (Dunnmer)(Male)-Lvl 64-All factions completed-Heavy Armor Archer-Homeland-Morrowind.

Anduril-High Elf (Altmer)(Male)-Lvl 68-All factons completed execpt Mages Guild-Light Armor Poisoner-Homeland (Summerset Isle aka Alinor)

Azog-Gro-Argor-Orc (Orsimer)(Male)-Lvl 100-All factions completed-All Battle,Stealth skills mastered,Heavy Armor Brute Orsimer-Homeland (Orsinium-Wrothgarian Mountain)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts