• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Does anybody out there still play Terraria? I haven't played it in probably 5 months, but I'm seriously considering getting back into it now. I watched some guy do a let's play video the other night and I was like, "WTF UNICORNS?... Is that a DRILL? TOILETS?" I was so amazed by all the new things I've missed and it made me miss this game sooo much :D

You see, I purchased Terraria the day it released for one reason: I had just had surgery and was going to be stuck in bed for at least a month. I quickly became addicted to this amazing little game, and I can still say it's one of my favorites. I probably put in almost 1000 hours in this game in a matter of months!

So, all my Terraria players out there give a shout-out! Do you still play? Am I making you want to start playing again? What made you buy Terraria in the first place? Would you be interested in starting a Terraria server with me??? :D If you don't play Terraria, why not?!?!?!?!

Memory lane :eek:
terraria-treevillage.jpg

Terraria.png

images

indeed t was, its the most fun i've ever had with my pants on
Haha! I would agree with that sir :p Well ok, I like The Legend of Zelda more, but I always take my pants off when I play that. So it doesn't count! :eek:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts