• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Who is the Hottest?

• Total voters

WarriorMage

Hey! Someone stole my sweet roll!
My two favorites are the "Sultry Maiden" and Aela.

Lydia O Lydia O do you know Lydia ( Song from Way back like 1930 ) Ya I know her :) I Marry Lydia or Jordis no one else. I tried Mjoll 1 time and Man what a dud IMO :Dragonborn:

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Lydia O Lydia O do you know Lydia ( Song from Way back like 1930 ) Ya I know her :) I Marry Lydia or Jordis no one else. I tried Mjoll 1 time and Man what a dud IMO :Dragonborn:
So. How long until you killed Lydia? On the honeymoon or shortly thereafter? Me, she's usually dead on our first mission together so I never marry her (as if I would). Jordis on the other hand. You go! Have to agree on Mjoll though. She's nice and all, but talk about boring.

Chadonraz

What people see in Ysolda I'll never understand. I thinks she's kinda ugly... but then again, I don't care for red hair in general.

My vote would've gone to Ingun Black-Briar, had she been listed - so I picked "Other".
I have yet to see a "hot" female NPC, though. But that's probably because I'm not into women in RL.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
What people see in Ysolda I'll never understand. I thinks she's kinda ugly... but then again, I don't care for red hair in general.

My vote would've gone to Ingun Black-Briar, had she been listed - so I picked "Other".
I have yet to see a "hot" female NPC, though. But that's probably because I'm not into women in RL.
Agreed. She's a bit morbid, but I like that in a woman.

Rimfaxe96

Serana's mostly sassy because of her outfit. But I love Vex's aggressive nature towards Delvin who still tries to woo her. :D

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Don't know what it is but:

180px-SR-npc-Sayma.jpg

Sayma from Bits and Pieces in Solitude.

IMO the very most beautiful woman in S.R. is the lady in the mine in Shor's Stone , but if yer stuck with X- Box there is no way to get the pickaxe off her. I mean can you even imagine a wife walking around with that thing on her hip 24-7 ??:eek:

Sparky04

From the little I've seen so far (new to skyrim), Aela is the most appealing.

Wildroses

IMO the very most beautiful woman in S.R. is the lady in the mine in Shor's Stone , but if yer stuck with X- Box there is no way to get the pickaxe off her. I mean can you even imagine a wife walking around with that thing on her hip 24-7 ??:eek:

I saw a guy on Deviantart drawing a Skyrim meme complaining about this in a: "Anything you didn't like" section of the meme. He drew his wedding night with her.

"You can't take a pickaxe to bed!"
"Yes I can."

That's as far as they got.

Irishman

Well-Endowed Member
its gotta be jordis for me, although IRL i prefer brunnettes, shes just a bit of a babe and lovely personality. id never marry a housecarl though.... getting called thane in bed might do it for me the 1st night but after that...
Vex and Serana are both appealing and i feel the same way about adrianne as Daelon. iv killed her husband about 50times... not anything to do with adrianne though.
i just really wanted a paralyze weapon to disenchant :p

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
I'm actually kind of glad Serana isn't marriable.To have her as just another housewife would ruin her character. At least imo.