• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Hey just wanted to introduce myself along with my skyrim characters. I'm pretty much right now consumed by Skyrim. I do love rpg's. Also play fps fighting and racing games. also love mmorpgs. Alright now for My character's turns.
Skyrim:
Jason(Pronounced Yaeson), Nord, lvl 42 , One handed/ Sheild/ heavy armor/smithing master. Lover Sign. Leader of Companions Dark Brotherhood Theives Guild,College of Winterhold(100% trophies). Has many rares including all 10 dragon priest masks, all deadric artifacts, Aela the Huntress as wife, Has a house in Solitude and Whiterun.

Orlik, Orc, lvl 16, Duel Weild Axe and Mace /Heavy Armor/Alchemy/Smithing Novice. Warrior Sign. Welp in Companions. Orc kin of the strongholds. Slaughtered the Dark Brotherhood. Murdered his wife... Uses Abandoned house in Markarth as home. Strong follower of Molag Bal. Mainly used Skyforge steel axe (flawless) and Mace of Molag Bal(exsquisite)

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.