FOR GUYS ONLY Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

lucid-dreaming

yeah she just wouldnt shut up that i have to download a mod for it, plus she's an essential eyecandy so that makes up for it.

The Honorable Gidian Diva of Sass

Sahrot Vahlok Spaan. Bahnahgaar. Minion #88!
Staff member
Hmmm. Yet another repost of an older thread. Well, participating in this one is going to be tough, as I can barely remember a lot of the NPCs. Aela was one of them, yes. That armor mesh she wears complimented her figure quite well if you know what I mean.

Other than that I can only really clearly remember Serana and a few others that probably aren't worth mentioning. Serana was pretty, sure, but not so pretty that that's the reason to like her. She's the ONLY NPC in the game with an ounce of actual personality and depth to her story. I never really understood a lot of the complaints about followers and repetition of dialogue, as I've had to put up with a lot worse, and eventually it's ALL repetitive. I guess over several thousands of hours I developed an immunity to it.

I might play Skyrim again just to participate in this thread more aptly. I will return!

Skyrimosity

why do guys only have to appreciate the pretty ladies in skyrim. its not fair. T_T

Actually, i usually use Uthgerd the Unbroken as my follower, and she's pretty far from the common description of Pretty. I appreciate her because she's tough, doesn't say the same thing over and over, and most importantly: She doesn't block every doorway or try to bump me off of cliffs. lol ;)
Did you read my earlier post in this thread?

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
why do guys only have to appreciate the pretty ladies in skyrim. its not fair. T_T

Actually, i usually use Uthgerd the Unbroken as my follower, and she's pretty far from the common description of Pretty. I appreciate her because she's tough, doesn't say the same thing over and over, and most importantly: She doesn't block every doorway or try to bump me off of cliffs. lol ;)
Did you read my earlier post in this thread?

Just went back and read it lol.

Definitely Saadia of the Bannered Mare. She's of the only two characters that the devs had tried actively to look beautiful IMO, the other being Hroki. But after I learned that Hroki's considered a child, I realised that she's jailbait. So I'll go for Saadia.

Reaper24

So has anybody mentioned Ingun Black-Briar? I like her personality. And her looks. But mainly her personality.

Latest posts