FOR GUYS ONLY Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
PART 2

This one's name is Sah.

This one worked for the
FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION......the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. This one was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called the DUNGEON......a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, Kinky Devices

There was an incident. A Kinky Device escaped. A lot of people died. The trouble was, they didn't stay dead.

The computer that controlled the DUNGEON was a state-of-the-art......artificial intelligence: the
Red Man

The Red Man responded to the threat of the Kinky Device outbreak in an extreme way. He went homicidal.

"You're all going to die down here"

The Red Man attempted to kill everyone whether they were infected or not. This one managed to escape, but this was only the beginning. Kinky Device outbreaks spread like wildfire......first across the Skyrim, then the world.

The Kinky Device didn't just bring the dead back to life.
It mutated them in terrifying ways. Despite the apocalypse they had created......the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION continued to experiment with the deadly devices.

This one was infected. But the device bonded with this one on a cellular level. This one developed powers. This one became different. Powerful. Unstoppable. As this one got stronger, the human race became weaker. This one tried her best to lead what survivors she could find to safety......but we were pursued relentlessly. Even this one's friend Serana was seized and brainwashed by the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION........Bight & suck to kill.

Finally, this one is here to confront the head of the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION. Albert Wesker.

To Be Continued
Interesting...

General Charles Xander

General of the 11th Imperial Legion
Lydia.....

.....Yesssshhh

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
didnt read all ur posts. so sory bout that. But ill just say.
Camilla Valerius.
And for those who think that shes cheating on u if u marry her. I say just the opposite. Shes cheating on THEM with YOU (me,...... man this is confusing)

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
didnt read all ur posts. so sory bout that. But ill just say.
Camilla Valerius.
And for those who think that shes cheating on u if u marry her. I say just the opposite. Shes cheating on THEM with YOU (me,...... man this is confusing)
You can't marry her, though? Unless you're on PC...

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Reckon I'm an unbeliever, too, since I cannot claim to be a disciple of said PC Master Race. I'm a pagan of the 360 altar, but monsters? Man, that was frickin' hilarious! Pardon me while I award you a few rep points. And. . .:beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug:

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Reckon I'm an unbeliever, too, since I cannot claim to be a disciple of said PC Master Race. I'm a pagan of the 360 altar, but monsters? Man, that was frickin' hilarious! Pardon me while I award you a few rep points. And. . .:beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug:
Haha
Thanks for the rep Dunk :D

Skyrimosity

I've always thought Muiri, but I gotta admit, there has to be one helluva figure under Uthgerd's armor. Ooohhh yeah.... sight of a strong Nord woman indeed

:cool:

Papoy

DON'T EXPECT SPOILER WARNINGS FROM ME
I am on PC.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Haha
Thanks for the rep Dunk :D

No sweat, monsters. Making me laugh always deserves rep. :D:beermug:

lizardisok

PART 2

This one's name is Sah.

This one worked for the
FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION......the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. This one was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called the DUNGEON......a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, Kinky Devices

There was an incident. A Kinky Device escaped. A lot of people died. The trouble was, they didn't stay dead.

The computer that controlled the DUNGEON was a state-of-the-art......artificial intelligence: the
Red Man

The Red Man responded to the threat of the Kinky Device outbreak in an extreme way. He went homicidal.

"You're all going to die down here"

The Red Man attempted to kill everyone whether they were infected or not. This one managed to escape, but this was only the beginning. Kinky Device outbreaks spread like wildfire......first across the Skyrim, then the world.

The Kinky Device didn't just bring the dead back to life.
It mutated them in terrifying ways. Despite the apocalypse they had created......the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION continued to experiment with the deadly devices.

This one was infected. But the device bonded with this one on a cellular level. This one developed powers. This one became different. Powerful. Unstoppable. As this one got stronger, the human race became weaker. This one tried her best to lead what survivors she could find to safety......but we were pursued relentlessly. Even this one's friend Serana was seized and brainwashed by the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION........Bight & suck to kill.

Finally, this one is here to confront the head of the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION. Albert Wesker.

To Be Continued
SAH IS THE HOTTEST LADY IN SKYRIM, by far, bar none!

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
why do guys only have to appreciate the pretty ladies in skyrim. its not fair. T_T

Actually, i usually use Uthgerd the Unbroken as my follower, and she's pretty far from the common description of Pretty. I appreciate her because she's tough, doesn't say the same thing over and over, and most importantly: She doesn't block every doorway or try to bump me off of cliffs. lol ;)

lucid-dreaming

i agree she's far from pretty. she's mother effin though as nails gorgeous, like a mama bear, an intense kind of beauty. as for me, i think mjoll is hot, them biceps.

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
i agree she's far from pretty. she's mother effin though as nails gorgeous, like a mama bear, an intense kind of beauty. as for me, i think mjoll is hot, them biceps.

I agree! I used to bring her along quite a bit, but her voice just got to repetative lol.

Latest posts