FOR GUYS ONLY Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
Aela

Voorth

"Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy." - Josey Wales
I have to go with Sylgja. Pretty voice, good on the eyes, and it's nice to come home to from a long time on the road and have her waiting with a nice home cooked meal. Oh, and getting that "Lover's Comfort" of course.........

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Serana, Astrid, Aela.

Or, basically women who probably aren't good for one's health. Notice all three mentioned above have some issue or another? Yeah, probably not the types to bring home to meet Mom. :eek::D

hershangames

Serana and Astrid. They're pretty...nice, yeah that's the word.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Sah

puts on her Ant-Man Vest Jacket ono_O........grabs her High Voltage Tasero_O......and a long sticko_O........giggles...........hello boys <3

Big white letters flash across this ones screen.........The Skyrim Forums: The Lovers Side Quest.....Level 69.....Difficulty: Hardcore.

Mission: Recover the Birds & the Bees Mace of Submission :oops:

lock-pick :)...unlocks front door ;)...sneaks past all the kissing traps on the ground :cool: ...sneaks past the dungeon witch has a very nice collection of crops, paddles & other kinky devices :oops:
reaches first safe area, unlocks chest.....grabs 3 bottles of I Have a Headache Potions from inside chest :D
continues down long corridor, reaches an intersection, reads the signs:rolleyes:...singe 1 says: the Best Way to a Man's Heart is thru his Stomach:sadface:.....Singe 2 says:The Best Way To A Man's Heart is Between his Fourth and Fifth Rib :)......pulls out her dagger and continues down path #2........sneaks past the culprit who posted this thread:p.....scrolls back up, of course its Mr Nurozoxio_O.............and enters Main Chamber:eek:.........................what happens next?..........o_O

TO BE CONTINUED

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
puts on her Ant-Man Vest Jacket ono_O........grabs her High Voltage Tasero_O......and a long sticko_O........giggles...........hello boys <3

Big white letters flash across this ones screen.........The Skyrim Forums: The Lovers Side Quest.....Level 69.....Difficulty: Hardcore.

Mission: Recover the Birds & the Bees Mace of Submission :oops:

lock-pick :)...unlocks front door ;)...sneaks past all the kissing traps on the ground :cool: ...sneaks past the dungeon witch has a very nice collection of crops, paddles & other kinky devices :oops:
reaches first safe area, unlocks chest.....grabs 3 bottles of I Have a Headache Potions from inside chest :D
continues down long corridor, reaches an intersection, reads the signs:rolleyes:...singe 1 says: the Best Way to a Man's Heart is thru his Stomach:sadface:.....Singe 2 says:The Best Way To A Man's Heart is Between his Fourth and Fifth Rib :)......pulls out her dagger and continues down path #2........sneaks past the culprit who posted this thread[emoji14].....scrolls back up, of course its Mr Nurozoxio_O.............and enters Main Chamber:eek:.........................what happens next?..........o_O

TO BE CONTINUED
o_O kissing... traps?

WHY DO I ALWAYS READ THE WHOLE THING

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
Sylgja. Voorth beat me to it. So the honorable mention goes to Ingjard.

Kohlar turns his head quickly to look behind. The footsteps were light and quiet, but not quiet enough. There was a brief perception of movement, now gone. Removing his hand from his weapon and turning his gaze to where it was before, Kohlar smiled knowing that today was not his day to die, for he was not the one who started the thread.

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Kohlar turns his head quickly to look behind. The footsteps were light and quiet, but not quiet enough. There was a brief perception of movement, now gone. Removing his hand from his weapon and turning his gaze to where it was before, Kohlar smiled knowing that today was not his day to die, for he was not the one who started the thread.
Aw, you're mean. :sadface:

Reactions: Sah

M'aiqaelF

Sapphire is my #2 after Aela

M'aiqaelF

Serana....would be #2 if she weren't a vampire....dat voice doe

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Serana....would be #2 if she weren't a vampire....dat voice doe
You can transform her into a human with the "Have you thought about getting cured of vampirism?" option after Kindered Judgement. Don't speak to her about curing it before Kindered Judgement or you'll mess it up also you have to say the right thing. She will eventualy go to Falion and turn human again. Those green eyes man <3

Latest posts