FOR GUYS ONLY Who is the hottest lady in Skyrim?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Chief... *facepalm*

"Once you go scaly, you want more and more daily..."?

Ugh. So bad.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Tapatalk
"So bad"? Really? It's great

Reactions: Sah

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Here is the snappy retort thread to the 'FOR GIRLS ONLY' one that we've all been waiting for! :D

Since we're on the topic:
Astrid ;)
Muiri
Elisif the Fair
Sylgja
Borgakh the Steel Heart
Jenassa
and Irileth
are my favourite girls in Skyrim - not just by physical appearance. :D
Irileth? Seriously? She's so cold, though.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Chief... *facepalm*

"Once you go scaly, you want more and more daily..."?

Ugh. So bad.

It's not bad. You're bad, and you should feel bad.

Go to time out for being bad.

EDIT: I forgot to mention my notifications are bad too for not alerting me of the replies.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I... uh... find that... women... are all good looking... and... it's their heart... that counts.. physical attraction... uhm... means nothing. Yeah.

I'm not scared to say I like the ass and tits.

Just kidding, yes I am, don't hurt me.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Oh and I remember, that one chick in Markarth who asked me to kill this one other girl as an optional step was kinda hawt too. I forgot her name, because I do 'em and leave 'em...

Just kidding, don't stone me. I formed a nice, respectful relationship with her and took her out to dinner a lot and stole Sweetrolls from guards for us to eat. Also our house was being assaulted by bandits one day so I jumped in front of her and took an arrow in the knee for her.

Double Just kidding, I didn't do anything with her after that quest, really.

Wauten Dayhil

Oh and I remember, that one chick in Markarth who asked me to kill this one other girl as an optional step was kinda hawt too. I forgot her name, because I do 'em and leave 'em...

Just kidding, don't stone me. I formed a nice, respectful relationship with her and took her out to dinner a lot and stole Sweetrolls from guards for us to eat. Also our house was being assaulted by bandits one day so I jumped in front of her and took an arrow in the knee for her.

That would be Muiri, mate. :D

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom

That would be Muiri, mate. :D

Yeah, she can get the wiener...

...To make a hot dog, I love a good hot dog.

Alright, I'm done, I promise. Maybe.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
I'm not a guy, but up at the top are Serana, Aela, Freya (Dragonborn DLC, love that accent, DON'T YOU QUESTION ME), and someone else... I can't remember.

Astrid is well and good, but once I finally figured out that she has the same voice as Valerica, Serana's mommy...

It could not be unseen. No. God no. PLEASE NO. She scares the piss out of me. Which is probably why I dread going into the soul cairn.

Sure, Astrid's pretty good looking but still. That crazy Vampire lady ruined it for me lol

... Not that there is anything wrong with a strong mama looking to rip her husband's head off to protect her baby and their kind..... no, nothing wrong at all. ;)

Gabriella! That was it, the last one. Love her voice too. Pretty good looking.. I instantly liked her after I asked what she liked and she said, "What a curious question. Well, I enjoy moonlit nights, taking long walks on the beach, knitting and unicorns. In fact, I once took a seaside stroll, on a moonlit night, and discovered a unicorn... which I proceeded to stab in the throat with a crochet needle. I'm a woman of refined, yet simple tastes."

I laughed my ass off in real life and said, "Damn, she and I have wonderful taste in morbid humor! I like you Gabby!"

Then I was pissed when I found out what happened to her. :mad:

Sah

PART 2

This one's name is Sah.

This one worked for the
FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION......the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. This one was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called the DUNGEON......a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, Kinky Devices

There was an incident. A Kinky Device escaped. A lot of people died. The trouble was, they didn't stay dead.

The computer that controlled the DUNGEON was a state-of-the-art......artificial intelligence: the
Red Man

The Red Man responded to the threat of the Kinky Device outbreak in an extreme way. He went homicidal.

"You're all going to die down here"

The Red Man attempted to kill everyone whether they were infected or not. This one managed to escape, but this was only the beginning. Kinky Device outbreaks spread like wildfire......first across the Skyrim, then the world.

The Kinky Device didn't just bring the dead back to life.
It mutated them in terrifying ways. Despite the apocalypse they had created......the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION continued to experiment with the deadly devices.

This one was infected. But the device bonded with this one on a cellular level. This one developed powers. This one became different. Powerful. Unstoppable. As this one got stronger, the human race became weaker. This one tried her best to lead what survivors she could find to safety......but we were pursued relentlessly. Even this one's friend Serana was seized and brainwashed by the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION........Bight & suck to kill.

Finally, this one is here to confront the head of the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION. Albert Wesker.

To Be Continued

Last edited:

Wauten Dayhil

PART 2

This one's name is Sah.

This one worked for the
FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION......the largest and most powerful commercial entity in the world. This one was head of security at a secret high-tech facility called the DUNGEON......a giant underground laboratory developing experimental, Kinky Devices

There was an incident. A Kinky Device escaped. A lot of people died. The trouble was, they didn't stay dead.

The computer that controlled the DUNGEON was a state-of-the-art......artificial intelligence: the
Red Man

The Red Man responded to the threat of the Kinky Device outbreak in an extreme way. He went homicidal.

"You're all going to die down here"

The Red Man attempted to kill everyone whether they were infected or not. This one managed to escape, but this was only the beginning. Kinky Device outbreaks spread like wildfire......first across the Skyrim, then the world.

The Kinky Device didn't just bring the dead back to life.
It mutated them in terrifying ways. Despite the apocalypse they had created......the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION continued to experiment with the deadly devices.

This one was infected. But the device bonded with this one on a cellular level. This one developed powers. This one became different. Powerful. Unstoppable. As this one got stronger, the human race became weaker. This one tried her best to lead what survivors she could find to safety......but we were pursued relentlessly. Even this one's friend Serana was seized and brainwashed by the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION........Bight & suck to kill.

Finally, this one is here to confront the head of the FOR GUYS ONLY CORPORATION. Albert Wesker.

To Be Continued
Albert Wesker? Wha?

Latest posts