• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    PLOT:
    The year is 4E 103, before the events of Alduin and the Dragonborn. In Skyrim, a male Bosmer Vaermina worshipper named Denego, a resident of Whiterun, has gone mad and has been said to have been using the powers of the Skull of Corruption to put a couple of people who live in Whiterun, or just temporarily staying there's bodies into a deep coma-like sleep and their only essence of conciousness, their souls, have been transported to Vaermina's realm in Oblivion, Quagmire. While it's not a worldly crisis, you can play as one of the few people who's souls are in Quagmire, and you have to find out a way to escape the daedric realm, which will be extremely difficult if you read the link. But you and the others have to somehow break the link between the Skull of Corruption which bound your soul to Quagmire, escape and get back to your physical body. The guards have heard about this and are trying to help you get back as well, but they need help from the Jarl's Court Wizard being the only one to have knowledge of this. Once you make your escape you and the guards have to find Denego and punish him for this. While Denego himself, is aware that people know what he's doing, and has to try his best to escape whiterun and hide the skull of corruption.

CHARACTER CARD
    There are different character cards for the Quagmire Escapees and the Whiterun Authorities. Denego doesn't need a character card, just one person needs to ask to be him and they get the position, but if whoever playing as Denego gets inactive, I'll select a different person.

QUAGMIRE PRISONER CARD:
    Name:
    Race:
    Age (Optional):
    Birthsign (Optional):
    Personality (Optional):
    Bio (Optional):
    Vampire/Werewolf: (you can put N/A if you dont want to be either)

WHITERUN AUTHORITY CARD:
    Name:
    Race: (Must be Nord if you're playing as a guard or the Jarl. If you want to play as the Court Wizard or Steward you can play as any Human race, if you want to play the Jarl's housecarl than you can be any race whatsoever)
    Birthsign (Optional):
    Personality (Optional):
    Bio (Optional):

DENEGO BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
    An insane Bosmer who is a serious Vaermina worshipper. He is a lonely old Wood Elf man who lives in a house all by himself in Whiterun with nothing but food, drink, a couple of candles, the Skull of Corruption, and a shrine to Vaermina on a table as well as a book on her worship on the nightstand next to his bed. He knows that Daedra Worship is outlawed in Tamriel but wants others to see the "glory" of Vaermina's realm. So he trapped a small amount of residents/traveler's souls in Quagmire using the Skull of Corruption, while their physical body is unconcious until the Skull's spell has been broken. He wears Vaermina Robes along with some plain old shoes and an amulet that is probably another symbol of Vaermina worship.

CHARACTER SLOTS:

QUAGMIRE PRISONERS:
    1. Jeroo-Shei (ChiefScalyNipplez, me, i'll also be playing as Vaermina)

Denego (yes, you can play as Denego if you wish, but as you can see, only one person can):

Whiterun Authorities:
    Jarl:
    Court Wizard:
    Housecarl:
    Steward:
    Guard Commander:
    Guard:
    Guard:

RULES:
    1. No godding (Except for me since I'm playing as Vaermina lmao, dont worry I'll try my best to make it fair)
    2. That's it because I can't really think of any other rules. So have fun once it starts.
    I need almost all the slots filled in before I start the RP

Rayven

Global Moderator
    Staff member
    Did this turn into an active story anywhere? Should it be merged into another thread?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    I don't know to be honest but it was posted a while ago on July 4th so probably not.

Rayven

Global Moderator
    Staff member
    I'm willing to stretch the arbitrary 30 day limit for activity, especially for this first round of reorganization. If you think you want to pursue this story, I'd be happy to leave it in the main area so you can get players.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts