Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Boethian

I'd like to see the Summerset Isles. There'd be intrigue, magic, elitist high-elves swaggering about everywhere, being arrogant and looking down their noses at everyone else.

Tyrone

I'm thinking Akavir is going to be next. It will offer even more races for the player to choose and an all new experience and story.

The Wanderer

Young Heritic
Honestly, regardless of what location they choose i'm sure it will be amazing, but i'm hoping for Hammerfell.

doc108

Since Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game for me and since i gave it no attention until about a month before its release I have no idea when they begin releasing info about the next game?

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Since Skyrim was the first Elder Scrolls game for me and since i gave it no attention until about a month before its release I have no idea when they begin releasing info about the next game?

Well Morrowind was in 2002, Oblivion in 2006, and Skyrim in 2011 so I'm guessing around 2015-2016.

Elder Scrolls VI: Mordor
:D

We already had Red Mountain, i.e: Mount Doom. Oblivion included the Deadlands which had towers that resembled Barad-Dur, so we've had enough Mordor-esque stuff.

doc108

Well Morrowind was in 2002, Oblivion in 2006, and Skyrim in 2011 so I'm guessing around 2015-2016.

We already had Red Mountain, i.e: Mount Doom. Oblivion included the Deadlands which had towers that resembled Barad-Dur, so we've had enough Mordor-esque stuff.
Yeah but when do they begin releasing the info on it. Like the trailer and the location.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Yeah but when do they begin releasing the info on it. Like the trailer and the location.

2000 for Morrowind, 2004 for Oblivion, and 2010 for Skyrim, so we can expect that TES: 6 will be announced in the timeframe of 2014-2016.

Lifts-Her-Tail

This is very interesting, but I think it will be set summer set isles as well not much happens with the Thalmor and at the end of the war quest line you never get to destroy them or anything so I'm suspecting Bethesda made it like this so in the next game the Thalmor will be a bit more involved and there will be more to do with them. But who knows we just have to wait

Maybe they will combine two smaller land to make one game. if they did Valenwood and Elsweyr, it could be called The Elder Scrolls VI: Valensweyr

Zrrg The Argonian

The King Of Lizards
Well i want blackmarsh AND vallenwood for some reason...... i like the trees but i like Argonians....... i dont care as long as its one of those 2

Thordan5615

I would like to see Black Marsh, i have always kinda liked Argonians and i think it would be cool to learn about what happened to the Shadowscale or even maybe when the An-Xileel took over. It would also be cool if they did something involving the Argonian slave trade and the Dunmer. Any thoughts? Also i hear rumors about Werecrocodiles in Black Marsh...that would be awesome

Anchor8

With Next Gen consoles being announced at this E3, the 720 should have the computing power for the whole continent, if so, I'm gonna burn down the Summerset Isles first thing.

who ever said the elder scrolls had to stay on tamriel? there are (at least) two other known continents that have so many more possibilities that are yet to be explored. New species, land, and stories. however since my idea will most likely not come to be, I vote elsweyr.

iZsoul

I really hope for the Summerset Isles , we will play a part of a rebellion ( maybe even an Imperial rebellion ) against the Aldmeri Dominion , no more Dovahkiin magical stuff , Champion of Cyrodiil's way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts