Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Elder Scrolls 6 (VI): Where will it take place?

• Cyrodil

Votes: 39 3.2%
  • High Rock

Votes: 44 3.7%
  • Summerset Isles

Votes: 168 14.0%
  • Hammerfell

Votes: 184 15.3%
  • Black Marsh

Votes: 97 8.1%
  • Valenwood

Votes: 110 9.1%
  • Elsweyr

Votes: 268 22.3%
  • Morrowind (again)

Votes: 15 1.2%
  • All of Tamriel

Votes: 279 23.2%

• Total voters

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
I wouldn't mind returning Cyrodil. Given that it will most likely be somewhere around 400 years after the events of the Oblivion crisis. Perhaps within the estimated 200 years between V and VI the Aldmeri Dominion and Empire are at the precipice of another war. Elsweyr also, I wouldn't mind the next game taking place in.

SnarkyQB

I think it's going to be in summerset isle because of all the thalmor/aldomeri dominion thing but I personally hope it's in elsweyr or black marsh, or maybe akavir:)

Adam Belmont

I think Summerset Isles has great potential for a very good and deep history. But Elsweyr is a location with a high probability due to Khajiit fame and the potential for a more adventurous kind of game.

MF Punk

I hope for Summerset Isles to expand on that civil war thing a little bit.

grimAuxiliatrix

I voted Valenwood not because that's the place I would love for it to take place, but because I think that's likely.

Though I'd really love Elsweyr or Black Marsh.

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
I really want to be in black marsh, but I dont know how will any other race than argonians will survive there
There could be a war between high rock and hammerfell perhaps, and skyrim could finally be neutral and peaceful, 3 spots, two in war and one with ease, which you could join both in war
also, i think the marriage should be strengthenned, like being able to flirt and that

Volanere

Grand Magister
I hope Valenwood I love the idea of being with fellow wood elves.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I know it's too early to think ahead, but I'm just curious and I'm sure many others are, too. Where do you think The Elder Scrolls 6 will take place? Will you be able to travel through all of Tamriel? Or perhaps it might be set in Cyrodil, High Rock, Summerset Isles, Hammerfell, Black Marsh, Valenwood or Eslweyr. Personally, I think as the game will be on the future generation consoles, they'll be able to be much more flexible. I believe that you will get to be at a different province which depends on the races you choose. This could make the game and replay value huge! Who knows.

Feel free to vote in the poll.
Right now, I would be happy not having to wait 5 years between games, I don't care where it's set...but Eslweyr bould be pretty cool.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

ChiRobot

8-bit love
I hope it takes place in Elsweyr. That would be cool...

stagnant94

i'm thinking both valenwood and elsweyr. the wood elves and the khajiit unite to repel the thalmor

Juracan

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
I would love a return of the Dwemer, if that card is being played close to the chest for release somewhere in the near (or very far) future I would snap that up in a second.

Otherwise Elsweyr, I would really enjoy experiencing the TES lore in a desert world.

Haru17

Lost Falmer
Well, considering this beautifully useful map:

tes-tamriel-map-1.jpg

The only thing this map is missing is the Dragonborn label on Solestheim as well as Bloodmoon. I think it is apparent that we need to visit somewhere in the South, as that region has been sparsely covered thus far. Given the story about Alinor and the Thalmor I think the next game should visit Summerset Isles, Valenwood, Elsweyr, or, if Bethesda can pull it off, all three of them. two would make up an area comparable to Skyrim's size, so three would definitely be a feat, bigger than Oblivion even.

Another idea I have is visiting the whole of Hammerfell and High Rock, the story would revolve around the return of the Dwemer.

A final one is visiting Black Marsh and Southern Morrowind (not Vvardenfell, so it would be new ground), the story would involve the warring between the Dunmer and Argonions and another Akaviri invasion and the fate of the Neravine after his expedition.

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
I would love to see more of the beast races. In all of the games, the focus is mostly set on humanoid races like the Nords, Imperials, etc, and even the elves. I would love to see more focus on the races of Argonian and Khajiit. If the next Elder Scrolls was set in Elswyr or Black Marsh, I would absolutely go crazy for it. I feel like the beast races are hugely underrated and would love to see them get more attention. Plus, I wonder what their homelands will look like :)

benfish

I think that Valenwood an Elsweyr is the most realistic choice, perfecct size and would be a good continuation of the whole Aldmeri dominion thing

doc108

Ok I'm a noob to TES this is my first game of it so please correct if I'm wrong. From what I've gathered about reading in game books, the TES Wiki, and some discussions on here many of the regions if not all of the regions are ruled out by geography. The problem with Elsweyr is half is dense tropical forest and the other half is desert. Plus it is small which would mean half of a small map would be very boring to many. I could however see them combining the entirety of Elsweyr and Valenwood that would be great. Plus the story could keep up with the Thalmor theme. You could be given the choice of either helping the Dominion defeat the resistance in The 2 provinces or you could side with the resistance and drive the Thalmor out of Valenwood and Elsweyr. My vote is Valenwood and Elsweyr combined. And honestly since this is my first TES game I don't care where it is as long as itcontinues with the Thalmor theme. I want to see the outcome of this festering war. Others who played Oblivion until recently will probably not however be excited with a return to Cyrodil.

The man

I am the man. I am everything...
well..... the elder scrolls 6 aint gonna come out in quite some years and im hoping it will be a freakin huge game, the largest game ever to have come and it will be only that if all of tamriel is shown. although i would personally love to see black marsh the most.

Though I do love the Khajiits and Argonians, I don't think I'd want a whole game of them as the primary NPC's. I think the fact that they are so different (and usually a minority) is what makes them special and excites me more when seeing/playing as one. Valenwood for the win :p

i love playing as an argonian, don't want it to be set in black marsh, for exactly why you said. but i would love to see a dlc dedicated to that province. THAT would be awesome IMO

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts