A day in the life of Fiji

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TakingSides

Hi Skyrim Community.

I'm Ash, from the UK. I am new to Skyrim, and this forum. However I first arrived in this forum only the other day. Where I sought help, with what I believed, was a bug or my misunderstanding to the game. Later I learned, that I was wrong, I was just so new to the game.

I'm a big fan of fantasy and role-play games - I'm very impressed with Skyrim. I've only been playing it for approximately a week, i've restarted the game several times, changing my race, and who I shouldn't assault, and thief from etc. Finally found my favoured, feline race.

Nevertheless, Fiji, a Khajiit arrived in Skyrim and faced execution. One had sou, thus having to steal for survival. One has learned, "to murder, brought good coin". Learning a number of skill, smelting, crafting, smithing and sharpening thy daggers. Growing up, Fiji learned those whom to leave, and those whom to sort out.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
This one welcomes you, fellow Khajiit :3

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, Ash! Another dragon soul has been absorbed by the time-sink known as Skyrim. And like hexperiment, another fellow Khajiit welcomes you, too. Happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts