your favorite kind of music ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Adam Warlock

Totally mind blowing to watch The Wizard of Oz movie while listening to Darkside and WYWH back-to-back as an overdub of the audio track.
If correctly synched , you`d swear they were intended as the original soundtrack

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
Totally mind blowing to watch The Wizard of Oz movie while listening to Darkside and WYWH back-to-back as an overdub of the audio track.
If correctly synched , you`d swear they were intended as the original soundtrack
Wait WYWH goes after Darkside!? Never knew that hmm. How crazy is the flying monkey scene thought? I thought that was the dopest part that and the On The Run part when the tornado hits. God I love Floyd

mamali

Wait WYWH goes after Darkside!? Never knew that hmm. How crazy is the flying monkey scene thought? I thought that was the dopest part that and the On The Run part when the tornado hits. God I love Floyd
ever heard of king crimson ?

thatwudbryan

ever heard of king crimson ?
Heard of them yes never actually listened to em tho. Been told they fit my musical preference but idk, I was told the same about Dream Theatre and.............. nothankyou. I'll give em a listen though bout time I did

Adam Warlock

wind effects on floyd wywh coincide with the flying monkey attack and the fade at the end is where the witch melts away. it`s awesome

Cue Darkside and start at beginning of movie when the mgm lion roars for the 3rd time.
Darkside will end with the fading heartbeat in a scene where dorothy is listening to the tin man`s chest.
Start WYWH just as the tin man is standing up from the tree he`s fallen against and enjoy.
love the part where the cowardly lion is given a stogie while have a cigar is playing

thatwudbryan

wind effects on floyd wywh coincide with the flying monkey attack and the fade at the end is where the witch melts away. it`s awesome

Cue Darkside and start at beginning of movie when the mgm lion roars for the 3rd time.
Darkside will end with the fading heartbeat in a scene where dorothy is listening to the tin man`s chest.
Start WYWH just as the tin man is standing up from the tree he`s fallen against and enjoy.
love the part where the cowardly lion is given a stogie while have a cigar is playing
I gotta check that out but if I remember corectly isn't Any Colour You Like during the flying monkey scene? Thats how I remember it

Adam Warlock

^ my title for this audio-visual experience is Wish You Were Over The Darkside of the Rainbow

mamali

They did that music video with pamela anderson in it right? Never really heard there stuff but they must be doing something right
no , man , there is no human in Tool videos . search Tool band on google and see some of their album covers , them you'll know what kind of band they are . i suggest you to listen to some of their songs like : ''schism'' , ''AEnima'' , ''wing for marie''

thatwudbryan

no , man , there is no human in Tool videos . search Tool band on google and see some of their album covers , them you'll know what kind of band they are . i suggest you to listen to some of their songs like : ''schism'' , ''AEnima'' , ''wing for marie''
I'll give em a listen

thatwudbryan

warning : you might not like tool songs at the first or second time . heavy lyrics . tool is a f**** art .
There not bad, good music deep lyrics but that sound jus aint my cup of tea. When it comes to alternative bands im more of a Moving Units, Mean Reds kinda guy.

Adam Warlock

The White Album by the Beatles is my personal #1 but it`s like asking "who`s your favorite child?" because I`m a fan of all kinds of music