your favorite kind of music ?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
What you're getting at is correct, although what you're saying is wrong. Anyone saying anything doesn't mean it's correct. I think everyone here can agree we don't like Justin Bieber's music, but just because one person on Earth likes it, doesn't mean it's good.
Its good to the person who listens to it that is all that matters

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
What you're getting at is correct, although what you're saying is wrong. Anyone saying anything doesn't mean it's correct. I think everyone here can agree we don't like Justin Bieber's music, but just because one person on Earth likes it, doesn't mean it's good.
Exactly. N hey whats wrong with stirrin the pot a lil bit eh? It's all just music afterall n im a music junkie get a lil over zealous when it comes to certain topics. Pink Floyd obviously one

mamali

...we came in?

pink floyd: the wall.

overrated? only if you don't know the story behind it. otherwise its underrated.

it is what i consider the last of the great pink floyd. the final cut wasn't the same. roger waters felt disconnected from the band which is what the wall was about; a fictional character called Pink based on roger waters who, because of various experiences in his life (his father dying in WW2, his over-bearing mother, and his abusive school teachers ) starts to build a mental 'wall' in his head, separating him from society. his almost complete wall needed something to fill it in. now a famous rockstar, Pink is ignoring his wife (thanks to his almost complete wall) and later he discovers his wife cheating on him. The wall is complete.

moving on. he immediately realises his mistake in completely separating himself from society and tries to call out to those who are 'beyond the wall' but he can't reach them. no one can hear from behind the wall...........

look there are many artists who sing about their crappy life story , if you call this great so all of them are great .
I've heard an album singing about spirit and philosophy and creation and there are some physical spaces in that album . i've heard some amazing guitar tabs in that album witch is better than The Wall . in that album I've heard #7 of best drummers ever playing hardest and fastest drums . that album is much stronger than any other album .
and that album is ''Lateralus " by Tool .

sticky runes

I like all kinds of rock, from cheesy 80s to 90's one hit wonders, to soft rock and alternative. I've been listening to a lot of symphonic metal lately, which I'd recommend to Skyrim fans.