• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
Have you considered Fus Ro Dah'ing him off a mountain? That always seems to do the trick. Also, I hope you get a good inheritance fund.
No, I didn't, sounds like a good plan!

And inheritance? Please, I'm the one making all the money. Our 6 houses? All bought and furnished by my plundering and pillaging.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

No, I didn't, sounds like a good plan!

And inheritance? Please, I'm the one making all the money. Our 6 houses? All bought and furnished by my plundering and pillaging.

I know the feeling.. Faendal only gave me 25 gold for giving him a shot with Camilla. How cheap is that?

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Taarie, yes. Ancano. Nazeem. Another High elf in the college who sucks up to you when you become arch-mage. Ndaja strong-arm.. "your friendship means a lot to me." 3 seconds later "what do you want?!"

More, I'm sure.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
Ancano did his job, until they brought the eye of Magnus into the college.

being ignored and having secrets kept from you is an easy job though lol. agree about the eye of magnus but cant blame him for wanting power he was really weak.

Madrar

The Shadow in the Dark.
Ulfric Stormcloak
Any and all Stormcloaks
Heimskr
Rolff Stone-Fist
Most Nords

Shadow King

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Taarie, yes. Ancano. Nazeem. Another High elf in the college who sucks up to you when you become arch-mage. Ndaja strong-arm.. "your friendship means a lot to me." 3 seconds later "what do you want?!"

More, I'm sure.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

If you think that's crazy, threaten Keerava at the Bee and the Barb during the Thieves Guild questline, and then give Talen-Jei the flawless amethysts he asks for to propose to her.

First he'll be like "Get the hell out of here!" and then a second later "Welcome, my friend." or something along those lines.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
If you think that's crazy, threaten Keerava at the Bee and the Barb during the Thieves Guild questline, and then give Talen-Jei the flawless amethysts he asks for to propose to her.

First he'll be like "Get the hell out of here!" and then a second later "Welcome, my friend." or something along those lines.
You know, I bet Ingun Black-Briar might have something to cure that...

She can stay though. I like her. The way she calmly talks about the awesomeness of making poisons...my kind of girl ;)

Shadow King

You know, I bet Ingun Black-Briar might have something to cure that...

She can stay though. I like her. The way she calmly talks about the awesomeness of making poisons...my kind of girl ;)

lol ingun is cool she must have been adopted by maven.

Shadow King

Maven doesn't bother me so much, TBH...mostly because she's all talk and no action. I let her think she runs Skyrim...I'm the one who actually does. ;)

haha i only let her live because i have shares in the meadery. oh and the fact shes immortal lol

Zolo-Shea

Lizard Wizard
Braith, the Whiterun kid. You all know who I'm talking about. The one that gives you the, "What're you lookin' at? I'm not afraid of you, ya know. Even if you are my elder." I've been playing my evil Vam-Pyro-Mancer lately and she said that to me. I just about lost it! Do you know who I am you little snot-nosed brat!? Do you know I could engulf you in flames with a mere gesture? Ooohh, you're gonna get it.

...I'm telling your mom!

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Braith, the Whiterun kid. You all know who I'm talking about. The one that gives you the, "What're you lookin' at? I'm not afraid of you, ya know. Even if you are my elder." I've been playing my evil Vam-Pyro-Mancer lately and she said that to me. I just about lost it! Do you know who I am you little snot-nosed brat!? Do you know I could engulf you flames with a mere gesture? Ooohh, you're gonna get it.

...I'm telling your mom!

I turn into a werewolf and summon my two spectral wolves, and then we all gang up on Braith.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I turn into a werewolf and summon my two spectral wolves, and then we all gang up on Braith.
Sadly, he's a child so he's immortal unless there's a PC mod that lets you kill the kids. Sadly, I play on the Xbox, I've already tried killing him but with no success... :sadface:

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Sadly, he's a child so he's immortal unless there's a PC mod that lets you kill the kids. Sadly, I play on the Xbox, I've already tried killing him but with no success... :sadface:

I didn't know Braith was a boy..

180px-SR-npc-Braith.jpg

And yeah, the best luck you'll have is the impact perk, which at least makes kids stumble backward.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I didn't know Braith was a boy..

180px-SR-npc-Braith.jpg

And yeah, the best luck you'll have is the impact perk, which at least makes kids stumble backward.
He's appearing in the latest production of Rocky Horror Skyrim Show as Dr. Drag-N-Furtr's cross-dressing son.

The only character I can remember really despising is Cicero because he killed Arnbjorn and Veezara. I REALLY liked them.