• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
i was wondering who u all hate in skyrim. there are a lot off idiots i hate. if u can think of a list off people write it down. here is my list so far.

jarl siddgeir (bastard lol)

nazeem

degaine the begger

heimskr (i love talos but hate him)

the black brier family (except the alchemist)

the silver blood family

ancano

jarl skold

grelka

mogrul the orc (dragonborn dlc)

thonnir - follower in the "laid to rest" quest. his dialogue is annoying, he can't fight, and you can't equip him with anything so he's stuck with the lousy sword he had on him when you met him. lamest follower i've ever had.

astrid

athis

jarl igmund

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

mavenblackbriar.png

3qaz9z.jpg

Shadow King

i can see nazeem aint got many fans haha. funny how he always asks if u get to the cloud district very often i have never seen him there (dragons reach) and he lives in a tavern the tramp lol

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Erikur is the most reprehensible person in Skyrim hands down. If there were something that could be "done about" Etikur," I have no doubt that every right-wing douche in the US would be up-in-arms about how horrible video games are...

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

i can see nazeem aint got many fans haha. funny how he always asks if u get to the cloud district very often i have never seen him there (dragons reach) and he lives in a tavern the tramp lol

You know Nazeem can be potentially kidnapped by bandits in the Companions side quest "Rescue Mission"? Let's just say that's one quest I'll never finish.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
That chick who owns Raidant Raiment, Taarie or whatever. Good grief, every time I walk into Solitude and toward the Blue Palace and I hear her grating voice dissing my wardrobe, I wanna unequip my weapons and punch the bitch.

Shadow King

You know Nazeem can be potentially kidnapped by bandits in the Companions side quest "Rescue Mission"? Let's just say that's one quest I'll never finish.

i will start a new build with the sole purpose of doing that now lol

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

That chick who owns Raidant Raiment, Taarie or whatever. Good grief, every time I walk into Solitude and toward the Blue Palace and I hear her grating voice dissing my wardrobe, I wanna unequip my weapons and punch the bitch.

When she says that I wish I had a dialogue option that said, "Bitch, you got a problem with my Daedric?" followed by a swift decapitation.

Shadow King

oh god i forgot about her i hate that altmer nearly as much as i hate ancano lol

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

I can't stand Dirge. I'm the freaking Guildmaster of the Thieves guild and he says "I don't care if you're best buddies with the Guildmaster. I'll still smash your skull if you try anything."

As a master thief, I feel the need to steal his life for such insolence.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Ulfric Stormcloak
Galmar
Rolff Stone-Fist
Erikur
Heimskr
Skald the Elder
Thonar Silver-Blood

Shadow King

I can't stand Dirge. I'm the freaking Guildmaster of the Thieves guild and he says "I don't care if you're best buddies with the Guildmaster. I'll still smash your skull if you try anything."

As a master thief, I feel the need to steal his life for such insolence.

u know he is the one guy i forgot to add to the list i really hate that guy.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
My husband. Went from being good strong fighter dude to dull and boring. I keep bringing him to dragon lairs in an attempt to get rid of him, but he just doesn't die....

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

My husband. Went from being good strong fighter dude to dull and boring. I keep bringing him to dragon lairs in an attempt to get rid of him, but he just doesn't die....

Have you considered Fus Ro Dah'ing him off a mountain? That always seems to do the trick. Also, I hope you get a good inheritance.