Spoiler Where will the the Dragonborn end up in the Afterlife

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

RedPyro

I remember the Greybeards saying something about the Dragonborn being an exception to all the rules, due to receiving his/her gift directly from the gods, so he/she will probably end up in either Sovenguarde(sp) or wherever they want to end up.
You can pretty much guarantee that whatever happens, a bunch of Daedra won't be very happy. Although come to think of it, most of them never seem very happy to begin with.
If that's true, my toon royally scammed several Daedric princes.
---
Dovahkiin: "Hey, <INSERT DAEDRIC PRINCE NAME HERE>, I've completed your quest, and I'll totally sell you my soul if you make me your champion."
<INSERT DP NAME HERE>: "OK mortal, here's <INSERT DAEDRIC ARTIFACT NAME HERE>. Use it for <STUFF ALIGNING TO DP'S GENERAL DESIRES>. Now, for your soul..."
Dovahkiin: "Psyche! Screw the rules, I'm the Dovahkiin. You can't handle my soul. Too bad you already gave me your artifact though."
<DP>: "!$%^$^&*$^#$@%@*#!"
---
Repeat that a couple of times, and you get a completionist Dovahkiin's interactions with the various Daedric Princes.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I am a Vampire Lord so I will never have an afterlife because I will live forever and technacly I already am dead

My Dovahkiin isn't going anywhere after he dies simply because he won't die in the first place. Vampirism tends to keep one remarkably fresh lol.

Level VII

Do'vish
I have a save in Sovngard, since you can't go back when you leave so I'm staying, screw the people of skyrim, they can defend themselves now.

There's a mod on PC that let's you go back to Sovngarde every time you die in the world of Skyrim.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I choose Apocrypha. Me and Hermaeus Mora gonna play Yahtzee in the afterlife.