What's your typing speed?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Stone

Retired Moderator

Visit the Typing Test and try!

That's my record so far. :p

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
Ah, never mind. Mine is 58 words per minute, 81% better than all users in the last 24 hours.

S

SynnerLarkie

Words per minute (WPM)66
Keystrokes336
Correct words64
Wrong words1
You are better than 86.81% of all users (position 10398 of 78843 - last 24 hours)

Stone

Retired Moderator
Just got:

Words per minute (WPM)​
Keystrokes
612​
Correct words​
Wrong words
You are better than 99.54% of all users (position 365 of 79323 - last 24 hours)​

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I typed forty-five. A little faster than average, but I usually have a gaming comtroller in my hand than a keyboard, and this one is missing a few buttons. >_> I'm also notorious for typos, so that didn't help at all XD

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
WPM was 93, and I was better than 97.17% of the people that did it before me.

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
I got 93 WPM as well. That's a really, really terrible typing test, though. You're going to get a completely unrealistic score with that, and it's not going to represent your actual typing abilities very well.

Try TypingTest.com. You're typing actual paragraphs with punctuation and grammar rules rather than an endless string of disconnected lowercase words. It's a pretty good test of your abilities.

S

SynnerLarkie

good god yall are all so high... i WAS proud of mine... not so much now ;(

Hunfar

I got 66 WPM, though I never really type anymore. Back in the day I could of probably gone 90-100 ;[

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
The overall challenge of the test depends on which paragraph you choose to type.

That score was on Enchanted Typewriter, which had one of the longest run-on sentences I've ever seen! I tried Aesop's Fables, The Wizard of Oz, and Test Instructions as well and they all averaged around 120 - 125.

Neriad13

Premium Member

Ew...

However, what I'm a whole lot better at doing is memorizing entire sentences or paragraphs and knocking them out without looking up to see what the next random word is. Typing tests just aren't skewed in my favor. :sadface: