Skyrim Forums Gamer Directory: Get Connected!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

OmNomNombies

Let me show you my cats.
14t25pl.png

Here's a little project I like to start up at some of the forums I visit. It's fairly self explanatory, but the intent of this project is to gather up some contact information for the various members of our forums. What we will construct is a database of console usernames (primarily), messenger handles, website addresses, et cetera. What use we make of that database is up to us. It could just be a place to post your info and see what sort of funny gamertags everyone has. Or, it could be used as something to help transform Skyrim Forums' member base into a collective, rather than an assortment. We've all assembled here for various intents and purposes, whether to ask a question about a particular Skyrim quest, or just to show your appreciation for the game, or to roleplay in the Skyrim setting. Some of us will choose to stay a while, and some will just pass through on their way to something else. Regardless of why you're here, we all have at least some common ground, or these forums wouldn't exist at all, yeah?

What I mean to say is, the next time you feel like playing a little Battlefield 3 or World of Warcraft or what have you, why play your games with complete strangers who more often than not turn out to be people you'd rather not game with anyway? Why not group up with a fellow Skyrim Forums member instead (who might also be a complete stranger and someone you'd rather not game with, but it's worth a shot)? Add some gamertags or IDs, make some friends. Start a Skyrim Forums group on Last.fm and invite the people you roleplay with. If you're the chatting type, share your AIM or MSN handles, get to know each other. Maybe you're a member of Goodreads, or etsy, or Pinterest. Could be you post on Cracked, or Youtube, or Twitter. Perhaps you play Minecraft, or Guild Wars, or some other MMO. Chances are, someone else here does, too.

So, let's get connected.

I'll post an example form that you can follow, but feel free to add anything to it or take something away from it. If you don't feel like messing around with the formatting, don't worry about it, I'll take care of it when I add you to the database. Don't be afraid to strike up a converstion if you have something to say as well; a thread of nothing but forms would be a boring thread indeed. I realize that this thread may at some point grow to be quite long and difficult to navigate, and so I have made an inquiry to Renegader in the suggestions forum about perhaps getting some custom BBCode that would be particularly useful for threads like this. I suppose we'll see how that goes, or I'll figure something out. In the meantime, I've reserved a few posts below to be used in the event that the directory needs to be split into more manageable groups.

Username:
XBL Gamertag:
Games:
PSN ID:
Games:
Friend Code:
Games:
AIM:
MSN:
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube

NOTE: Please keep in mind that this is the internet and you should proceed with all the caution that you would normally use in sharing your information with this vast, unknowable network of complete and utter strangers that we call the web. Participation in this thread is completely optional and what information you provide here is entirely up to you. Neither I, nor Skyrim Forums or any of it's members, is responsible for anything that may happen to your information here; once it's on the internet, it's there for anyone to see. Have fun, be responsible, and use your common sense.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts