• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
Victoria Secret blood red color ( I don't like pink at all ) ... lol ...

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
Back when I was letting Serana follow me as an ornamental pack mule, I used to dress her in Nightingale Armor with silver/emerald jewelry and a circlet. Even dressed up she annoyed me so I took back my stuff and sent her to the stone bench.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Back when I was letting Serana follow me as an ornamental pack mule, I used to dress her in Nightingale Armor with silver/emerald jewelry and a circlet. Even dressed up she annoyed me so I took back my stuff and sent her to the stone bench.
I can't seem to get rid of her without "parting" ways. I do like her in her vampire gear, but I also find she looks dazzling in the Nightengale armor (sans hood).

Question: Why won't she wear the archmage robes? You'd think she'd like the magika regeneration boost and she certainly won't wear the dragon mask that gives her an additional 100%, but I can see that one. Wouldn't want to cover up that pretty face!

LotusEater

I can't seem to get rid of her without "parting" ways. I do like her in her vampire gear, but I also find she looks dazzling in the Nightengale armor (sans hood).

Question: Why won't she wear the archmage robes? You'd think she'd like the magika regeneration boost and she certainly won't wear the dragon mask that gives her an additional 100%, but I can see that one. Wouldn't want to cover up that pretty face!

Pretty sure she draws her decision based on armor value. As robes have no value and will never be better protection than her default vampire gear, she'll wear the vamp gear. Anything you want her to wear must be improved above the value of her default vamp armor. That's the way it seemed to work for me anyway.

LotusEater

WOW! I did not know that. I'm kind of enjoying her company and I really, really hate followers. Weird.

She was definitely the best pack mule for looting dwemer ruins. I'll give her that.

LotusEater

Funny. I never make her carry anything. I guess I'm just chivalrous that way. :)

Haha. We have two drastically different views on followers. To me all followers are pack mules first, distraction second, annoyance third. Even the lovely Serana who was programmed so well. :)

Freyja

Supreme Ruler of Cats
Just some Elven Gilded Armor and a Stormcloak Officer Helm.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Dressed her in a mixture of Savior hide and forsworn boots/gloves.unoriginal but whatever,I think it looks good And that's that matters