• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thallik the Orc

Blacksmith
when i realized you couldn't personalize your armor by adding inscriptions and textures, really depressed me actually :sadface:

The Twitchy Cat

Batman is shocked at your comment.
Not being able to jump while sprinting.

SF89

Horses... Just Horses in general...

Kill someone on Horseback, dismount to loot them... Freaking Horse steps in front of you, re-mounted.

Trying to kill someone while your Horse is near? Fat chance... Can you hear it...? It's coming... NEEEEEIGH! Constantly hitting the stupid fricking Horse with my arrows.

Trying to turn is a bitch aswell, especially after you've just mounted it and point your camera the way you want to go? Oh, what's that? You want to take me in the opposite direction?

... Fricking Horses, man! :mad:

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
the sound that bunnies make when you kill them. lately, i always feel guilty when i am trying to get my "bunnies slaughtered" count up.

And how SPOILER
Astrid betrays the bark brotherhood. Man, i was wishing i was on pc so i could marry her. but then she becomes crispy

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Another thing. The lack of variety in enemy gear and loot. I remember in Oblivion, the enemy slowly got better armor and weapons as you leveled up. Skyrim? Not so much it feels. In Oblivion you could make good money by dungeon diving. Not so much in Skyrim.

Argonianale7

Sheratopia
When I decorate my houses with skulls and diamonds and bugs in a jar only to come back in later to store some stuff and see everything lying on the ground, fuc*ing poltergeist I tell you.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
The inability to set my butterfly in a jar upright in my bedroom.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Using my bow, when my follower (doesn't matter who it is) gets in the way of a kill-shot. And to make matters worse, they get the kill, thus depriving me of a soul gem being filled. :mad: Get outta the bloody way!

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
I can't stand how poor the merchants are.
Why do they have to run out of gold in the first place?
I don't know what I would do if I didn't know an exploitable bug to refill a merchant's budget.
But the amount of times I have to do it are ridiculous.
I come back from one adventure with dragon bones and scales, and a bunch of enchanted stuff, and they can only afford a small fraction of it. :mad:

osheao

I can't stand how poor the merchants are.
Why do they have to run out of gold in the first place?
I don't know what I would do if I didn't know an exploitable bug to refill a merchant's budget.
But the amount of times I have to do it are ridiculous.
I come back from one adventure with dragon bones and scales, and a bunch of enchanted stuff, and they can only afford a small fraction of it. :mad:

hey, i totally gotcha man. but, if you play with certain, strict rules this topic becomes irrelevant. seriously. i hate the lack of an economy in TES. its weak and ridiculous for a player like me.

the lack of economy can be fixed: buy and reload equals death.

KritikalPT

Meh, depends on how you look at it. I generally see the NPCs as quirky instead of annoying-creatures-worthy-of-a-most-painful-death. It makes the game memorable in an amusing way.
Baldur's Gate, for instance, wouldn't be the same without YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH YOU MUST GATHER YOUR PARTY BEFORE VENTURING FORTH

Can't deny that. Most NPC's are fun to hear, especially Mjoll because she has the most things to say, and I like how she comments on the main holds, caves, dungeons and the like. Now if Bethesda added a different voice actor to each follower, that would be much better. Or at least make them sound differently, instead of being followed by guy #18 with deep voice.

Off-topic: 95% of the times that message appears is because you added a script so the thief can auto-hide, but the game glitches and he stops moving for no reason. Yes, Yoshimo, I'm looking at you.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
When you start to talk to someone and they just keep walking and then turn at that awkward angle where they're staring at your shoulder for the length of the conversation...

Also, when weapon racks and plaques just refuse to work.

Inquisitor Saken

polan can into space?
-Werewolves can't sneak.
-You can't make your own spells. I had a blast with this back in Morrowind. :p
-How the Ebony Blade can't decide if it's one-handed or two-handed.
-How you can be like, Harbinger of the Companions and guards will still be all "So what do you do? Fetch the mead?" :mad:

Oh, and how easy it is to kill your horse while climbing mountains. I wasted so much money buying new horses 'till I got Shadowmere... and then I killed him too. :sadface:

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
I can't stand when randomly the game glitches and a person from the main quest line tries to kill me instead of help me causing me to have to look up the solution online!!!

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Finding out that there is a Frost Troll underneath the Thalmor Embassy. Oh and it broke my heart when Stump died during a Dragon attack. :sadface: